Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in her comments spelled “twinnies” as “tinnies” and said “those tinnies adore the ground you walk on”.. if she means tins of beer then yeah she’s bang on

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.
Are you actually serious???
Have you been following her at all if you have you would see she cares more about the gram then her kids. She's a bleeping disgrace and pathetic.

And Her smart comments 😅 she’s making it worse for herself...

Reactions: 19
She must be having an amazing holiday if she is spending the afternoon replying to tiktok comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s got nobody to blame but herself. She is their primary caregiver and I don’t buy it that she didn’t realise it was broken for two days. Ok you might not know for sure, but there is NO way that child wasn’t in a lot of obvious pain and discomfort the last two days. And that should have been the cue to get him medical attention. She’d be better off staying off social media now - she’s making it far worse.

Reactions: 20
No offence to anyone from cork but between burps, Julie and recent Dublin castaway Larby, mother of the year awards will be quickly dismissing entries from that county 😂 they’re giving such a lovely place a really bad name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.
Eh wrong thread are you looking for the rave section? Or is that Irish sarcasm 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah kids fall and get bumps but u can’t have not noticed poor Fionn going around minding
His arm with a sad face on since Saturday. And as for the story about getting up today and realising he wasn’t ok - how does that tie in with the ‘missed the bus to rancho texas’ story? She’s tripping herself up. Also, no one here is claiming to be a perfect Mam. We all know that usually Julie is just a wreck the head but this is a completely different matter.

Reactions: 25
If he was grand the last two days and “playing away”, then why was she bringing him and Sean room service? Why didn’t she bring him down to the beach when she went with Sean and Erin? She knows only too well he wasn’t well and I’d say they’re all lashing out and blaming one another. The come down from the drink must be strong. She is lashing out at people commenting because deep down she knows they are right

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s got nobody to blame but herself. She is their primary caregiver and I don’t buy it that she didn’t realise it was broken for two days. Ok you might not know for sure, but there is NO way that child wasn’t in a lot of obvious pain and discomfort the last two days. And that should have been the cue to get him medical attention. She’d be better off staying off social media now - she’s making it far worse.
We could all see from pictures and 2 second clips that poor Fionn was in pain and hevwas holding his hand up. How a child with 3 adults watching him can be left for 2 days in that state is beyond thinking about

That poor child... she should put that phone away and try enjoy the rest of the holidays and stop acting like a child..she more worried about tic toc and Instagram. Put the phone down !!!!

Reactions: 13
So handy she got chatting to a nurse at the pool yesterday and Fionn was playing with her kid not a bother. Looked very different last night holding his arm🤔

Reactions: 21
I think the way that nearly every tattler on this thread picked up on the fact that there was clearly something wrong with Fionn since his fall, says it all really. And that’s only from us seeing a couple of stories, never mind being with him 24/7.

Reactions: 25
She's going into overdrive now calling herself a bad mom and getting teary going extra hard on herself so that people.will tell her it's ok, she's not a tit mom, don't be so hard on herself etc etc

Reactions: 13
So handy she got chatting to a nurse at the pool yesterday and Fionn was playing with her kid not a bother. Looked very different last night holding his arm🤔
I'm surprised the "nurse" wasn't a bit more proactive and maybe suggest a trip to A&E just to be sure. Nurse, what nurse ????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As someone commented if it happened in a crèche setting it would be neglect… yet Julie is trying to turn the narrative and call troll… can’t wait for her march into the guards to report us all… looks like a awful holiday even outside of Fionn hurting himself

Reactions: 15
I’d say they’re all after having a big row, probably all blaming each other. The mother and Sean are nowhere to be seen today. Holiday from hell indeed. Lucky they got it “for nothing”.
Ohh Paula is down swinging her tassels and cowboy hat at the evening show at Rancho Texas. She’ll be back ausified now in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s flat out deleting comments. I also fear for the future of this country when women who are most likely mothers even attempt to tell Julie she isn’t in the wrong

Reactions: 17
In a normal family this would not have been a biggie.Two adults would have entertained Erin,mum off to the doctors,the little man medicated out of his misery and bandaged.Then as a family they would try to make the most of the holidays.But no.

I intend on contacting all companies she does ads for ASAP,current and future.Thank God there is proof saved!!
It's a 20 story thesis everytime Aunty bleeping Mary is in town,with a two day lead in.Yet her sons broken collar bone is dismissed with no detail.She is a vile,nasty piece of tit.Spitting poison now she is outted.
Being part of the "Bad Mom Club" us DECENT NORMAL women who have the RIGHT to call ourselves mothers joke about is skipping teeth for the night/Nutella on the breakfast toast/a bit too much screen time NOT dragging our sunburned kids,one crippled in agony from a broken bone,to find an Irish Pub and throw him on the floor while you get loaded.Absolute dirt

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't usually post... as sometimes I think some opinions are an over reaction.

But duck me... ye were right. And hopefully it was because of ye... She FINALLY got the poor boy seen to.

I remember my child getting sick in Lanzarote before... during a bank holiday, where EVERYWHERE was closed. We were like "Challenge Anneka" going North South East and West of the Island to find a doctor and chemist to get sorted. Worried sick... and a pint was the last thing on my mind. I wasn't getting pissed and row row rowing my boat on a inflatable pool toy. My child got sorted that day.

Poor Fionn, hope he has a great time for the rest of his holiday, and they feckin cop on. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What a passive aggressive b***h this one is. Posting stories of her tik tok account getting smart
So she’s now saying she noticed this morning when he woke that the shoulder had drooped and decided to bring him for an X-ray. But yet she missed the bus to Rancho Texas! So which is it Julie? Can’t actually keep up with her own lies she’s a disgrace.
I’m fuming watching this one spill out the lies. No mention of fionn this morning

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.