Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiding him as he probably has a cut on his face , has she shown his face since his fall ?
She has but not it fully there a video of him and sean but his straw is covering some of the face he does look
A bit pink under his eye

Reactions: 1
Jesus I never paid yer man for the coffee and a robin flew in and pulled a tenner from its arse feathers and gave it to yer man, shur he was a hundred years old god love him! Yeah Julie make up something new will ya ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Room service for fionn and Sean 🤦‍♀️ Sean under the weather he is ?? Ya taught so what a tit show of a holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Wonder is Fionn not well. Julie, Sean and Erin out walking earlier which would make ya think mother minding young lad and now it's room service for Sean and the young lad. Has he taken over the minding from the ma?🤔

Reactions: 10
I'd say Fionn is not well between the bang yesterday and the sun burn , I'd say he has sun stroke and that's why he was so upset yesterday over the little fall like she said it was, and last night when she videoed Erin on the ride you could hear fionn crying in the background. She should be staying in and minding him most kids just want their mams when they are sick

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Jules flat out deleting comments on tiktok 😂 some lad was saying something about her red schnoz and she barked back it was dermatitis on her nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kat Slater vibes off her today. Nothing she wears suits her or sits well on her at all. Could fry eggs on her hair, the disgusting tan and cheap sunglasses that are way too big for her face. 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 15
I really hope little Fionn is OK. Sunburn Iin a child that young and then a fall, and they are only there a few days!

Reactions: 6
Kat Slater vibes off her today. Nothing she wears suits her or sits well on her at all. Could fry eggs on her hair, the disgusting tan and cheap sunglasses that are way too big for her face. 🤮🤮🤮
I thought she looked very bad in the video sean was recording of her...she needs to go back to dark hair and close her mouth because my God she has lowercase gums and uppercase teeth.
Shes also very catty lately..the comment about the girl in the chemist was unnecessary.Spanish people are very blunt...they are not rude but they will not lick your arse either..

Reactions: 13
She must be glued to this
Imagine her fuming
I’ll show them Sean
I’ll post a happy photo of Fionn

duck off and go enjoy your holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is the mother rattled today Julie? Not going to show her? What drink did ye buy for her when ye went out earlier 🤔
How's the all inclusive going? Would you recommend it again - is it worth it?

Reactions: 10
Very bitchy about the woman in the chemist alright. Sure she’s used to being Cork’s VIP. How dare that woman not bow down and have a pic taken shaking her hand whilst Julie bought her canestan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The drinking is constant
It really never stops…they can’t even go for a stroll with the kids without a drink! When I’m on hols I’d have come or coffee during the day and other half would have same and maybe a pint and then we’ll have a few drinks at night time then when kids are down, I’d assume most would do similar

Reactions: 16
It really never stops…they can’t even go for a stroll with the kids without a drink! When I’m on hols I’d have come or coffee during the day and other half would have same and maybe a pint and then we’ll have a few drinks at night time then when kids are down, I’d assume most would do similar
Defo. If I drank in the day on hols I wouldn’t be able for the evening and the kids would have a crap time. Oh wait, that’s the diff between me and Julie 🙄

Reactions: 6
Is it me or does ERs hair look all matted again underneath?

also the constant use of filters over her beautiful kids is so unnecessary.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.