Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
"So this happened".... Julie, it happened Saturday and people on here could see from your stories that he was in pain and out of sorts yet you ignored it! Shameful behaviour and pure neglect.

And she was fully planning on going to that park today. If they hadnt missed the bus then she wouldnt have gotten him seen to!

Last edited:
Reactions: 37

madmary1980

Paula and Sean if you are reading you might have a long chat with Julie and tell her she'd want to start waking up, being a parent and stop putting drink and the gram before her children, she is an embarrassment. And Julie this latest f**k up is NOT one for the Bad Mom Club or whatever you call it, this is simply called "I neglected my child" and that is both disgusting and disgraceful.
Some may not agree with me, but I honestly feel in this case they are as bad as her. If it was my sister I would have told her sort her act out and get the poor child seen to m.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I think it says it all when she left him in reception on Saturday with his uncle while she went off to get a drink. The (rude allegedly) girl in the chemist got the measure of her fairly quickly on Saturday. After a fall why would you got to a chemist ??? I thought she worked in a creche, would she have done a first aid course ? How could she not a have known her baby was in pain? I would have gone straight to A&E but as someone said probably no travel insurance or health card and she sure as hell won't spend her money on a hospital visit.

Reactions: 34

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I cannot believe he had a broken collar bone and she was complaining about his crying and left him to get a drink. This is an issue for Tusla and I don’t say that lightly.

• Heart

babynice

Fionn is in a sling on her latest story. Crocodile tears in her eyes after neglecting him for last day or so

• Wow
  • Angry

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Also, she deliberately kept that child off her insta all weekend barely showing him yet its a montage tonight because she's getting attention from the poor little mites broken collarbone 🤬🤬 Julie once again using her children's most vulnerable moments to make it all about her and the gram 🤬🤬

• Angry

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
In a normal family this would not have been a biggie.Two adults would have entertained Erin,mum off to the doctors,the little man medicated out of his misery and bandaged.Then as a family they would try to make the most of the holidays.But no.

I intend on contacting all companies she does ads for ASAP,current and future.Thank God there is proof saved!!
It's a 20 story thesis everytime Aunty Fucking Mary is in town,with a two day lead in.Yet her sons broken collar bone is dismissed with no detail.She is a vile,nasty piece of shit.Spitting poison now she is outted.
Being part of the "Bad Mom Club" us DECENT NORMAL women who have the RIGHT to call ourselves mothers joke about is skipping teeth for the night/Nutella on the breakfast toast/a bit too much screen time NOT dragging our sunburned kids,one crippled in agony from a broken bone,to find an Irish Pub and throw him on the floor while you get loaded.Absolute dirt

• Heart

Tlong

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Onreal

Thank you I thought I was the only one who finds that strange
Call me strange so 😂 I put tan on before my
Hols last month cos I am paler than pale and takes me a whole summer to get a hint of a colour and I just feel better with a bit of a tan. A stranger on holidays years and years ago called me Casper and it still pops into my head every holiday. I hope he shits himself in public once a year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She wouldn't reply to people like that on insta, does she think because the name is different people don't know it's her. It's not possible the poor pet did not cry while they changed his top and if he didnt that's even worse because to me it shows he's too scared or neglected to cry about it. My husband a big strong man was in tears and made me cut off his t-shirt when it happened him.
Why do I get the impression that they were all telling him to be a big boy and to be strong and brave. He was probably too afraid to admit how painful it was or else he wouldn’t be a big strong boy

• Sad
Reactions: 32

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m genuinely gutted over this. We are torn in our house . Can’t carry another baby, opting for surrogacy and had a consult with the Ukraine the week before the war started. We have a son who we adore but would love a sibling. I love him fiercely & as a mom with MS I’m always wondering will I always be able to physically care for him. Sometimes my chest gets so anxious about it I get real chest pain and I think it’s my heart breaking over thinking what if I couldn’t love him and mind him while he’s still small. I have the same ache for Fionn over this I knew she was a sloppy parent but this is absolute neglect. And her mother is also a bloody disgrace.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
If he was grand the last two days and “playing away”, then why was she bringing him and Sean room service? Why didn’t she bring him down to the beach when she went with Sean and Erin? She knows only too well he wasn’t well and I’d say they’re all lashing out and blaming one another. The come down from the drink must be strong. She is lashing out at people commenting because deep down she knows they are right

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’d say they’re all after having a big row, probably all blaming each other. The mother and Sean are nowhere to be seen today. Holiday from hell indeed. Lucky they got it “for nothing”.

• Haha

bingobrenda

Day 1 and the child was upset cos he’s sunburnt already ffs Julie cop on and mind your children properly. Literally 1 day in and the poor little mite will be sore for days now, nothing as sore as sunburn

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Next title suggestion: Mejoolie from Cark, mum of the year, ignores a broken bone to drink free beer🍺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Every single account supporting her are the exact type of ones who I would expect to support her. “Full time mammy to my 3 angles xox” type of wans

She’s having a meltdown on tic tok she’s all flustered
If she didn’t do those vile TikTok’s I think I’d maybe find some place inside me to have some understanding or sympathy, but she let herself down badly with those. And they’re not even funny, “they had to take the skin off my ass”, what?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30