Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it says it all when she left him in reception on Saturday with his uncle while she went off to get a drink. The (rude allegedly) girl in the chemist got the measure of her fairly quickly on Saturday. After a fall why would you got to a chemist ??? I thought she worked in a creche, would she have done a first aid course ? How could she not a have known her baby was in pain? I would have gone straight to A&E but as someone said probably no travel insurance or health card and she sure as hell won't spend her money on a hospital visit.

Reactions: 34
Is there any way of reporting this family, FAMILY, there are 3 adults not giving a tit about a kid.
Child burned so bad she couldn't seek help until the rawness was gone down. Sean in on it too when she was bringing food to the apartment.
So how can they be reported?
It's neglect and all documented in WOI.

Reactions: 17
I didn't think Julie could stoop any lower but wow she's proved us all wrong 😨 anyone who allows this woman to do the afterschool drop off pick up etc from that creche should reconsider who they leave their child with. That poor little boy must have been in agony the last few days I'm distraught after seeing this unfold the last few days 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Didn't she also say on SATURDAY when he fell that you know yourself if we were at home you would just not pay any attention to him screaming... something like that... stupid duck god forgive me cursing like that

@Alucia you are great with the tech stuff.. can u post her talking on Saturday when it happened when she left the child to go have a drink.. thanks.. if you can xx
Here you go, the poor fella. I had a hairline fracture once and still remember the pain. Absolute neglect to leave him that long

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Here you go, the poor fella. I had a hairline fracture once and still remember the pain. Absolute neglect to leave him that long
Thank you 💛

My stomach hurts over this... this is beyond anything on insta that has pissed me off.. this is leaving a child who screamed in agony... for days before getting it checked... its so beyond sad 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 17

• Angry
Reactions: 5
And don’t be fooled by the fake tears…she’s just scalded she had to fork out for the little boys treatment. €€€

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve always held back before because there but for the grace of God go I, but this bleep should be reported and I hope to God his relations up north hear about this and do something about it… that poor child is suffering since Saturday before lunch, everyone here could see he was in pain… Jesus even Stevie Wonder could see it!! My blood is boiling, she’d want a slap, they all would! 😡

I see some here saying he abandoned them, I have no inside information for start but I reckon he abandoned the life woth her rather than abandoning his kids. She told us all they in court one point and weather he was right to sign his rights away(if he did) he may of had to for his own sanity, but I would like to believe if it was that reason this NEEDS to get back to him and he needs to say no more and fight tooth and nail to get them kids in a safe , fun loving age friendly environment to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Where are the kids in this picture?
Is HL the all inclusive food and drink place?

Also he has the dodgy sandals on where his toes fall out.

Screenshot_20220404_174529.jpg

Reactions: 2
The fake fake tears!!! We could see it from her stories he was in pain she an absolute disgrace, accidents happen but the fact she waited and waited to have the child seen was disgusting, vile woman.

Reactions: 12
Where are the kids in this picture?
Is HL the all inclusive food and drink place?

View attachment 1170869
The poor crater in this picture resting his arm on the leg to get a bit of relief.
I’m so upset for him today, more upset than I should be for a complete strangers child. What hope does he have with that utter piece of crap as his mother. So upsetting

Reactions: 18
Both Julie and Paula work in childcare too🙃🙃🙃 I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again who the duck gave them both childcare qualifations…

Reactions: 14
I bet any money a follower or someone from here messaged Julie to tell her about Fionn and only then she decided to bring him to get checked. She was still going to go to the place when she asked about wind.

Screenshot_20220404_174252_com.instagram.android_edit_283851665628041.jpg

Reactions: 6
So the child fell on Saturday, was hysterical. Julie had to leave him with Sean to get a large drink, even though she herself had not fallen?

She left the child in the apartment with her mother on Sunday while herself and Sean took Erin for a walk, she bitched about someone in a chemist and then she brought food back to the apartment to fionn and Sean so it looks like poor fionn was in the apartment all day, in pain while the adults took turns in watching him while the others get drunk.

They walked the child to an Irish pub and proceeded to get drunk while the child was in agony on the first night and then last night scummy Paula came in so drunk she was rolling on the floor and Julie laughing like a hyena while the poor child was trying to sleep.

If it was on EastEnders you would think it was exaggerated but these people( 2 of whom work in childcare) are proud of it!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
His mother finally took him to get his arm/hand checked and filmed the on the way back in taxi with his arm in a sling with the caption ‘this just happened’. Well that’s a lie as she had it on stories on Saturday how upset he was when he fell. Dressing your kids in matching outfits for the gram is more important obviously!!
Many Thanks 😊

Reactions: 1
No sign of the other 3 they obviously went on to rancho texas no fucks given about fionn and now shes on stories making out he's happy as Larry and its not as bad as it seems and sure gawwd love them 😏

Reactions: 12
All I will say is ye are a mighty bunch on here. I try not to judge completely off comments as we all are capable of being stupid when it comes to young kids etc but I cannot believe it took tattlers to get her to get that child seen to. And what kills me is the lying. She had only the girl with her and Sean at the beach was it yesterday? She had only the girl this morning going to the park and she had that child hidden in photos etc so they all knew he was complaining of pain not just her. I have made mistakes where I thought era it’s a small fall but I caught it within hours as the child won’t stop telling you and it’s always easier to be 100% sure. She is disgusted now as she literally has thrown money on a horrible looking holiday, from bad weather to not a bit of food shown, completely wrong time to take them as she thought she was being crabit going off season, place is flooded etc etc she will make out now it’s nothing and the “you know yourself now” tit talk will start coming out! But well done to everyone here as you try not to be so toxic when it’s kids and give the benefit of the doubt but ye would give tusla a run for their money! ❤❤❤❤ She’s a bleeping disgrace, her mother is a holy show and Sean is a bleeping enabler. Scum

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.