Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
where to start....
...we need a live from the plane, we'll crowdfund for the wifi price
...the face, the puckering, the brows, good god LAY OFF THE FREE VERY VERY BAD BOTOX
....the worry over the dog, she is clearly struggling for content.
The dog will be happier with her friend than in put a vets boarding cages or kennels. Such drama.

Onreal

Okay lads send prayers. I just realised I'm on same flight as them tomorrow 🙃. Full report will be furnished! In fact I may have a word with the Captain and possibly do a gymondo workout in the aisle!
Omg amazing!!!!!! 😂😂

Beavana

VIP Member
Just wondering - I think she was saying recovery cert for herself too? So she isn’t vaccinated? Haven’t been watching her long enough….

Love to know why she didn’t (genuine reason or tinfoil hat) - each to their own and not looking for general discussion, just lobe to know her reason IF she didn’t. My money is shed be in the 5G brigade 😂😂

Its all for content. You need documents to back up passport applications if a parent isn't in the picture to sign the passport and rightly so. But once you have the passport thats it.
Would you need those documents again or something signed by a, commisoner of oaths for a renewal? When we are getting the kids passports renewed we both have to be witnessed signing the form by a guard or someone else on the list they give who can be witnesses and we are married

DublinHun

VIP Member
It's all a bit Prai di Luis isn't it....the child sunburnt is inconveniencing her...
Yesterday it was the kids club door being open and they can swan in and out as they please...

Stay tuned to tonight's installment of the adults at dinner taking turns to check on the twins!
Praia da Luz?