Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So she is a mum of triplets girls and a.j.
Her house is currently a shit hole.
The girls share 1 jar of food between them it should be 1 jar per child.
I've never seen them eat veg or fruit.
A.j goes to bed later that my son older than a.j.
A.j apprently has suspected additional needs.
A.j is being tested for medical needs he may of got from being Ross son.
I've never seen a.j sit down and actually eat a meal.
A.j constantly has a baby bottle in his gob and a cosy thingy.
The babies and a.j have no proper interaction from her.
They eat food unattended on front room floor. What if they choke.
A.j snacks all day.
She is on tiktok more than she is looking after them kids.
A.j is mainly half dressed most of the time.
The girls have worn dirty clothes longer than needed.
She barely takes them kids out, she's got the pram to be able to do so.
It's all about her. Her tiktok, her driving, her job, her people she duals on tiktok, her gifts. Begging. The promos she gets becuase they know how much she's on tiktok. Can they not see how many attention she needs to put forward towards them kids.
A.j might actually progress if she actually bothered with him.
Why is a.j not in nursery ??
Brand new house and she spends all her time on tik tik and spending all her money.

Reactions: 9

Goldfish

VIP Member
First time poster here but just wanted to say it wasn’t just fluid they were concerned about with AJ. She actually read the letter out loud on live when she received it and it said they had found something to do with the t2 signals in the central tracts. I’ve googled and it can be caused by multiple things that can affect development.
It’s really quite unsettling to me that she read something so private and personal to do with her son lives to hundreds of people, that’s his confidential medical records, it doesn’t matter that she’s his mum, trying to gain sympathy from a medical condition your child may have is not it

Reactions: 9

liv95

Apparently the hospital have said they watch her tik toks and they say she’s doing an amazing job. Love how all these professionals supposedly approach her telling her she’s doing fantastic

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

gams21

The thing that gets me the most is that she has SO many clueless supporters, really makes me worry about their kids also if they look up to someone like her. And just because she has 4 kids doesn’t mean she’s the best mom ever and ‘how does she do it’ because she doesn’t do it. She neglects those beautiful babies and when anyone calls her out on it she says we’re ‘bullying’ her. No Chloe it’s called criticism, and we’re concerned for your poor kids. Anyone with a brain would know she isn’t a great mom. She needs to delete tik tok and spend time with those kids before it’s too late. This hype will only last a little while but your kids are for life and you don’t show them any love or attention. It’s heartbreaking

boymumm25

Chloe’s live with Jodie who’s son woke up screaming from a nightmare and won’t settle so he’s literally sobbing his heart out while she’s sat saying ‘I can’t read the comments’. I know these girls are young but come on. I had my first when I was 22 and my 2nd at 23 and I wasn’t like this at all. She’s just said ‘I have missed loads of comments but I can’t scroll up to read them’…
I was 15 when I had my son! 15!! He was 10 days old when I turned 16! I’ve never bummed social media I’m now 25 and STILL not on social media because of the simple fact we all get stereotyped because of people like these 2! And that ell! People like this are the reason others say ‘young people shouldn’t have kids’ because of the ones that literally CAN NOT prioritise their children properly! My son is 9 now 10 in may and we have had meals together since he was able to sit up, I still go in his room and chill with him, We game together, We go on days out and I have SEVERE anxiety about leaving my house, I can’t do it alone but I can go out if I’m with my son because otherwise I’m forcing my mental health onto my child being stuck in all the time so I have to pull myself together! I will never understand how alllll their minions still blow smoke up their arses when they clearly can not cope at all.

• Heart

liv95

So she’s now seen the video amy posted and has took immediate offence and then come off live. I mean if the shoe fits Chloe hun just wear it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
The amount of people sticking up for Chloe just shows what some poor kids are being brought up by today.

now amy has made a video 🤣
The amount of hate comments I would’ve too.. funny how Amy never mentioned no names but they all came running from chloes live. If the shoe fits

Last edited:

Polpoting

This is not a specific dig at Ross but just dads in general. I was watching her live on Saturday and Ross got two of the triplets up from a nap and said one of them had done a poo and said he doesn't ever change the girls nappies EVER as it feels wrong. He said he will change AJ's nappy but has never change the triplets nappies as they are girls. I was gobsmacked honestly. But what shocked me the most was lots of people commenting on the live saying their husbands / partners don't feel comfortable changing a daughter's nappy either. As if it's normal. Women, please don't put up with this. It's just another excuse for dad's not to pull their weight. It is perfectly acceptable for a dad to change a daughter's nappy.

It also makes me think that Ross (or these other dad's on the chat) must have never been left alone with their children as obviously we don't know when babies will poo.

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
I’ve never commented on this thread before but after Chatty Kathy I mean Chloe saying that Aj has Autisim and will need a special needs school WTF is this girl inhaling? My oldest son who’s just turned 21 is on the Autistic spectrum which is not a 1 size fits all if you get what mean, he also has other health and mental health issues too but it took several years for my son to be diagnosed and even more years his SEND which then changed its name to a EHCP which is still in place hopefully till he’s 25 as we have 12 month reviews over his plan. The amount of time and people involved in a EHCP is overwhelming not to mention the many drafts that are written up and then not being agreed on by the professionals or Myself before the Final EHCP is in place I spent many years crying fighting stressed even questioning my own parenting just to get my son the help that he so much needed and still needs

heretojudge123

She was gifted a rocket just now. £250 actual money for someone…. That’s half my monthly rent. Why are people doing this?!?

• Wow

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
EEAE4D3E-3CA0-4F79-AB2E-B230E929776E.jpeg

I’m new here, I really liked chloe at first. I thought fair play, 4 kids at 21, 1 toddler 3 babies. Must be hard fucking work. Then I noticed her addiction to Tiktok and the lives a couple of months before she moved into her new house, but she was still cleaning and keeping on top of everything so though. Ay who am I to judge? Maybe she’s lonely? BUT then, she was live 24/7 after moving into the new house, she turned so lazy, she couldn’t pull herself away from her phone to do jack shit and I saw her progressing worse and worse. Now I think she manipulates her followers into sending her gifts by saying “let me win please, don’t let me loose” to try make out like she’s not begging for money but she is. Me and my friend worked out in the last month how much she was getting just from Tiktok lives and if she thinks UC doesn’t care or doesn’t need to know about that, then she’s nuts. I don’t think she realises how much she could get into trouble, she could face a prison sentence or a massive fine. I’ve looked it all up. I don’t even think it’s down to lazyness either (well most the time) I genuinely do think she’s got some weird addiction to Tiktok that she can’t pull herself away from it. I know a lot of you think the same too. Tiktok will always come before her kids development, kids hygiene, her self hygiene and house work. It’s quite sad really how she genuinely think that’s being a good mum. If I was her, I’d be crying most nights knowing I don’t give my children enough attention, fair play shes working. But while the girls are so little and with AJs problems. She shouldn’t be working, they need all her attention she can give!

How have none of her family sat down and had a firm word with her, saying it’s NOT ok, to push those babies away for Tiktok lives. I had bad mental health for a good week, I’ve got 3 kids myself, I ain’t gonna lie, I did fail as a mum in that week, I was so lazy, couldn’t be bothered to cook, kids lived off chicken nuggets beans and chips, my mum gave me some tough love that I needed, sat me down and told me I can’t let my mental health take over my parenting she also said a lot more that woke me up. Now I crawl into my dark hole while the kids are in bed and can’t see. I really think it’d help her and them kids loads if someone in her family gave her some tough love.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

ivenotimetotiktok

Chatty Member
See I fully trust my family my brothers included one of my brothers is god parent to all 3 my children and a fantastic dad himself.
however I don’t know her brother but the sister isn’t fit! Even her mum gets in on her lives I think the whole family are just a bit “shameless” style family.
Im all for parents needing a break, but she is never home. She claims “single mum” coz she’s single yet says she “co parents” then you’re not a single mum, that’s your relationship status but a mum who co parents. It really winds me up.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Chlo babe if u ever need a babysitter id happily do it please dont ever leave your kids in a care like that. sisters are meant to be second mums, disgusting

liv95

Best part of the whole thing an account sat on her live and said ‘I’m a social worker and you’re a fantastic mum’ if that’s true just give up your pin now

• Haha

gams21

One of her ‘fans’ had to remind her of the time the other night because she was meant to put AJ to bed and forgot. That poor boy is left to just wonder round the house all day with nothing to do. He doesn’t even have any friends! No friends at his birthday party either just Chloe and her family and no kids for him to play with. It really breaks my heart. Annoys me how she acts like she gets no help either when she gets more help that most parents. Whenever she wants to go out she always has a baby sitter or when she goes to work. She’s got no money problems at all!! And if she says she’s skint it’s usually because she’s financed that many things. You’re richer than all of us chloe! Why don’t you donate some of that money back ya scruffy mess