TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been banned? Everyone’s saying she’s been banned for illegal activity

She got a castle, 3 Ferris wheels, a yacht, about 5 of them swinging chair things that’s like 399 coins! It’s ridiculous how much she’s actually getting and reckons UC know about it? Yeah right
Jesus Christ 😳 so between tonight and that hocus pocus she’s earned a good few hundred even with TikTok taking most of it. There’s absolutely no effing way she declares all that. Even driving lessons, how’s she got spare money for them when she says she’s always skint

Jesus Christ 😳 so between tonight and that hocus pocus she’s earned a good few hundred even with TikTok taking most of it. There’s absolutely no effing way she declares all that. Even driving lessons, how’s she got spare money for them when she says she’s always skint
She just keeps saying that UC knows and have said she doesn’t have to declare Tiktok money but I don’t get how they’d say that? I’m sure there was a tiktoker not too long ago who got fucked for the same thing, was it kerrie Essex?

Reactions: 1
Her ‘dad’ that isn’t really her dad pays for them

Not to take it off topic, but just because biologically he isn't her dad doesn't mean she can't call him her dad.. Blood doesn't make a father.
I do agree with this. My dad isn’t my BIO dad but I’d never even dream of saying this on live or even every say he ain’t my “real dad”. It’d break my dads heart he deserves so much more then that he brought me up when a waste of space couldn’t from 3 xx

I guess what I’m saying is.. she should have more respect for the man that’s brought her up then to keep telling everyone “he isn’t her real dad but calls him dad”

Reactions: 3
Sorry if that came across the wrong way, I’m not dissing the fact it’s not her real father in the slightest, I have respect for any man that steps up for their children whether they are biologically related or not. I’m just repeating what she said on her live yesterday, I agree she should have more respect for him and should be really grateful for her dad paying for them as I know there is a lot of young people who have to work there a***s off for driving lessons and she’s acting like it’s nothing.

Reactions: 2
Sorry if that came across the wrong way, I’m not dissing the fact it’s not her real father in the slightest, I have respect for any man that steps up for their children whether they are biologically related or not. I’m just repeating what she said on her live yesterday, I agree she should have more respect for him and should be really grateful for her dad paying for them as I know there is a lot of young people who have to work there a***s off for driving lessons and she’s acting like it’s nothing.
I understood you was just quoting what she said, I’ve heard her say that a couple of times about her dad

I just don’t think her Tiktok followers she’s never going to meet need to know about that side of her private life

• Heart
She just keeps saying that UC knows and have said she doesn’t have to declare Tiktok money but I don’t get how they’d say that? I’m sure there was a tiktoker not too long ago who got fucked for the same thing, was it kerrie Essex?
Yeah I don’t believe she declares it and they’re ok with her just earning an extra few hundred a month? And now on top of her job?

I understood you was just quoting what she said, I’ve heard her say that a couple of times about her dad

I just don’t think her Tiktok followers she’s never going to meet need to know about that side of her private life
I know I’d never speak that way about my dad, there’s a lot of things she tells TikTok that she doesn’t need to really 😂

Ah sorry, I didn't see that yesterday. My apologies. She's a prick

She can only work 16 hours, anything over that UC take money off. Im not sure how many hours shes doing at her jobs.

also just a FYI for you Chloe because we know you read here, when you sign up for UC you sign a consent form that your bank can be checked anytime off the government. Its rare but does happen. she really needs to watch what shes saying or she wont have any money at all for 4 kids.

sorry coming back to say I cant believe this girl. what a bloody nerve shes got. so glad more people are coming to this thread

Last edited:
Some comments from last nights live

AND While she was on live she went to check on AJ. He’d emptied her £60 make up pallet. Apparently he’s done it before?! Keep a bleeping eye on him!!!! That guy she’s on with sent her £60 to get another……

Attachments

Some comments from last nights live

AND While she was on live she went to check on AJ. He’d emptied her £60 make up pallet. Apparently he’s done it before?! Keep a bleeping eye on him!!!! That guy she’s on with sent her £60 to get another……
Oh ffs yeah I’m sure it was only a few days ago he had hold of her make up, or was it in the other house, can’t remember. But it shows she’s not watching him all the time. It’s like with the felt tip, all over her walls, the girls pram. Blamed it on whoever brought it round to the do the pumpkins for the girls if I remember rightly. No! It’s in your house so you’re responsible! You wasn’t watching him coz you were too busy on live 🤦🏼‍♀️ Did that lad send her £60 to her bank? 😳 surely money going in like that is seen as income too.

She’s such a tit mum! Constantly on live, go spend time with your kids!! AJ was drinking a McDonald’s Coke on Sunday morning about 10am and she just left him

Reactions: 3
Oh ffs yeah I’m sure it was only a few days ago he had hold of her make up, or was it in the other house, can’t remember. But it shows she’s not watching him all the time. It’s like with the felt tip, all over her walls, the girls pram. Blamed it on whoever brought it round to the do the pumpkins for the girls if I remember rightly. No! It’s in your house so you’re responsible! You wasn’t watching him coz you were too busy on live 🤦🏼‍♀️ Did that lad send her £60 to her bank? 😳 surely money going in like that is seen as income too.
He paypalled it to her PayPal

• Wow
What’s the other triplet mom like? Amy is it? I don’t follow her so I don’t really see any thing
I honestly love amy! I felt like she struggled at first and she got critiqued a lot, I didn’t agree with some stuff she did, but she’s turned a huge corner and I feel slightly proud 🤣 her girls are rolling, starting to sit up. She does have her own thread on here :) she’s just started to blw too at their corrected age, I think they’re 7 months. Not 3 1/2 like Chloe 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.