TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on from the previous thread linked below.

Name changed to her new tiktok name should any more people come looking for her.

Reactions: 1
Recap from old thread…
1) she spends all her time on tiktok live
2) she openly calls her 3 year old a s**thead and more, claiming he’s autistic but she doesn’t talk to him or play with him, he’s only ever seen with a bottle of juice and the iPad never playing and gets pushed away, literally, when she’s on tiktok
3) she leaves the triplets to eat in the lounge while she is ‘live’ and justifies it by saying it’s BLW
4) she keeps getting gifted on tiktok and some of those cost her ‘fans’ £200!!!
5) she declares she is a single mum but it’s pretty obvious that her baby daddy lives there, and she sells lashes, makes a tiktok wage, all being illegal…
6) she’s often seen with only one long false nail
There’s probably a lot more could be said but my kids need me pay attention to them!

Reactions: 6
Them kids are just cash cows to her now.. she got a nice new house which she will probably end up wrecking and she has all these adoring (deluded) fans on TikTok that gift her ridiculous amounts.. she is vile I feel so sorry for them kids I hope she does have social services intervene for their sake 😞

Reactions: 3
she’s genuinely awful. her kids are underdeveloped and behind because of her. she dosent deserve the money gifts. she’s already scamming the government, claiming her boyfriend dosent live there, yet on all his socials u can clearly see he does. even better , he classes himself as single on tiktok!

Reactions: 2
I see she’s been spending more money on more not needed things again with other peoples money. She will be crying again in a couple of days she’s skint

She was gifted a rocket just now. £250 actual money for someone…. That’s half my monthly rent. Why are people doing this?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She must’ve spent a fortune today.. everyone else’s money. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She can keep her chav slippers 🤣
Even tho she was saying she was struggling for money last night 🙄😂

I don’t know if anyone saw but she mentioned earlier that UC know all about her income on Tiktok and isn’t bothered? I couldn’t imagine UC not being bothered that she’s getting hundred odd pound every other day or whatever she gets?

Reactions: 4

I don’t know if anyone saw but she mentioned earlier that UC know all about her income on Tiktok and isn’t bothered? I couldn’t imagine UC not being bothered that she’s getting hundred odd pound every other day or whatever she gets?
She’s got to be lying surely
she’s just saying that so nobody grasses her up probably

id imagine UC arent clued up in tiktok live money, so unless shes specifically said that, shes still scamming the system

On live last night, AJ ran out of drink, she had literally filled it straight back up with diluted juice. no plain water, no milk. Im surprised the wee soul has teeth left

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I watched her for a while and used to think she was okay but things don’t sit right with me she’s very entitled like she thinks her son having an autism diagnosis automatically gets him his own bedroom the paediatrician will make you do so many things before it’s deemed they need their own bedroom Including no screen time. She also claims she shouldn’t be going back to work until the kids are older like no youd be going back to work now if you were on maternity leave 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I watched her for a while and used to think she was okay but things don’t sit right with me she’s very entitled like she thinks her son having an autism diagnosis automatically gets him his own bedroom the paediatrician will make you do so many things before it’s deemed they need their own bedroom Including no screen time. She also claims she shouldn’t be going back to work until the kids are older like no youd be going back to work now if you were on maternity leave 🤦‍♀️
The whole work thing kills me. She says that as UC won't force her till the girls are school age.
She wants to live in the real world where you have to decide if you can afford to take 9months off with tit pay or go back ASAP. Not all of us get a shed load of benefits thrown at us chloe!!!

Reactions: 6
What gets me with these tiktok gifts, yes i know I’m still on about it, is it’s a second or two on screen then gone, costing real people real money for her to forget about it seconds later OR like last night miss out because she wasn’t looking! Hundreds of pounds spent on her from people who probably can’t afford it. She shouldn’t be encouraging it. It’s like old Mrs Hinch encouraging people to buy fridge container drawers at £25 a pop. We can’t afford it and yet she encourages it and Chloe encouraging people to send gifts is so bad, bet she’s never sent one

I’d love to know what’s happened between her and her mate Tammy because they used to be glued together and now it seems like they don’t speak anymore

These people sending gifts on TikTok are deluded! Like why would you spend hundreds of pounds sending a little animated gift to someone you don’t know.. it’s sad tbh give the money to charity.. use it to buy food for a local food or baby bank not send it to a stranger on the internet that gets more than enough money for herself an her kids!

I’d love to know what’s happened between her and her mate Tammy because they used to be glued together and now it seems like they don’t speak anymore
Tammy is probs to busy being ‘obsessed’ with her new bf 😂

I’ve just switched on her live who she’s ranting about now 🤣

Did she actually just say my mum used to wean me from birth.. but i could be wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus Christ that explains it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.