TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asked how often she baths the girls šŸ˜‚ I howled. She said whenever really or a few times a week as she bathed AJ so much his skin is badā€¦..
She barely baths them itā€™s obvious and neglectful! My baby has eczema and quite sensitive skin itā€™s not an excuse there are so many things you can use for sensitive skin! he has a bath every night as itā€™s his bed routine I do some nights of just plain water

View attachment 880676

Iā€™m new here, I really liked chloe at first. I thought fair play, 4 kids at 21, 1 toddler 3 babies. Must be hard bleeping work. Then I noticed her addiction to Tiktok and the lives a couple of months before she moved into her new house, but she was still cleaning and keeping on top of everything so though. Ay who am I to judge? Maybe sheā€™s lonely? BUT then, she was live 24/7 after moving into the new house, she turned so lazy, she couldnā€™t pull herself away from her phone to do jack tit and I saw her progressing worse and worse. Now I think she manipulates her followers into sending her gifts by saying ā€œlet me win please, donā€™t let me looseā€ to try make out like sheā€™s not begging for money but she is. Me and my friend worked out in the last month how much she was getting just from Tiktok lives and if she thinks UC doesnā€™t care or doesnā€™t need to know about that, then sheā€™s nuts. I donā€™t think she realises how much she could get into trouble, she could face a prison sentence or a massive fine. Iā€™ve looked it all up. I donā€™t even think itā€™s down to lazyness either (well most the time) I genuinely do think sheā€™s got some weird addiction to Tiktok that she canā€™t pull herself away from it. I know a lot of you think the same too. Tiktok will always come before her kids development, kids hygiene, her self hygiene and house work. Itā€™s quite sad really how she genuinely think thatā€™s being a good mum. If I was her, Iā€™d be crying most nights knowing I donā€™t give my children enough attention, fair play shes working. But while the girls are so little and with AJs problems. She shouldnā€™t be working, they need all her attention she can give!

How have none of her family sat down and had a firm word with her, saying itā€™s NOT ok, to push those babies away for Tiktok lives. I had bad mental health for a good week, Iā€™ve got 3 kids myself, I ainā€™t gonna lie, I did fail as a mum in that week, I was so lazy, couldnā€™t be bothered to cook, kids lived off chicken nuggets beans and chips, my mum gave me some tough love that I needed, sat me down and told me I canā€™t let my mental health take over my parenting she also said a lot more that woke me up. Now I crawl into my dark hole while the kids are in bed and canā€™t see. I really think itā€™d help her and them kids loads if someone in her family gave her some tough love.
I thought the same at first! I thought fair play sheā€™s young she has these babies & a toddler sheā€™s doing her best but I will eat my words on that one! Sheā€™s a terrible mum and definitely worse since sheā€™s moved house she never seems to clean it itā€™s such a lovely house aswell and it just seems so chaotic with all the tit she has everywhere & instead of prioritising having a clean house for her kids sheā€™s on TikTok with wannabe gangsters itā€™s embarrassing! If my house looked like that I wouldnā€™t have anyone come round let alone 100ā€™s of people seeing it on a live! The kids donā€™t even have wardrobes all there clothes are in bin bags & shopping bags itā€™s trampy! She clearly has the money šŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My wee girl has really really bad skin. shes a year old in 2 weeks and the only time she hasn't been bathed was the first week she was born. she has a bath every single night. My wee girl eats 3 meals and 3 snacks a day with her own hands, she is bogging by the end of the day. sometimes we even bath twice. why do people think its ok to put her baby to bed in dirty skin and clothes? shes vile and neglectful and thanks to her, her kids wont know basic hygiene

Reactions: 1
My wee girl has really really bad skin. shes a year old in 2 weeks and the only time she hasn't been bathed was the first week she was born. she has a bath every single night. My wee girl eats 3 meals and 3 snacks a day with her own hands, she is bogging by the end of the day. sometimes we even bath twice. why do people think its ok to put her baby to bed in dirty skin and clothes? shes vile and neglectful and thanks to her, her kids wont know basic hygiene
People canā€™t even use the fact that she has 4 kids to bath and clothe, itā€™s hard. Because she has time to sit on live and play battles all the time. Maybe if she put that time into her children, she wouldnā€™t get half the hate she does

People canā€™t even use the fact that she has 4 kids to bath and clothe, itā€™s hard. Because she has time to sit on live and play battles all the time. Maybe if she put that time into her children, she wouldnā€™t get half the hate she does
she can barely change her own clothes what chance do the kids have

Reactions: 2
She used to be really up on her cleaning but defo a change since the move. Was the last place a flat? Is she just struggling as itā€™s bigger? No excuse tho pop your phone down hun come off live and clean, tidy. So stuff with your kids? Itā€™s not rocket science.
she live with some absolute rottens Aswell like my god. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Sheā€™s not taken care of that house at all, I donā€™t know if it was chocolate or what on the walls the other week but it was vile and filthy.

She used to be really up on her cleaning but defo a change since the move. Was the last place a flat? Is she just struggling as itā€™s bigger? No excuse tho pop your phone down hun come off live and clean, tidy. So stuff with your kids? Itā€™s not rocket science.
she live with some absolute rottens Aswell like my god. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
No it was a 2 bed house, she had a flat before that though and exchanged into the 2 bed house, then obvs the 3 bed house

The other day she was asked about the snacks the kids eat.
she said ā€œnormally they have fruit but itā€™s gone off so I donā€™t want to risk itā€BIN IT THEN!!
Sheā€™d get healthy start vouchers for the girls and AJ so no excuse laziness

Thing is if you put apples in the fridge they can last weeks same with oranges you can cut up carrots into sticks too. Carrots can last a while too in the fridge. The whole excuse of the fruit goes bad doesnā€™t actually wash with me. Iā€™ve never seen those kids eat a piece of fruit or a vegetable but Iā€™ve seen them loaded with chocolate crisps and all other kinds of shite

Reactions: 5
Yes absolutely or buy it fresh I shop monthly then top up the fresh stuff as I need it.
my local fruit man his stuff has a better life will last longer.

She was asked if the girls were clingy and she said ā€œno not reallyā€ coz you never hug or interact with your kids so they donā€™t know you to cling xx

Well they say the apple doesnā€™t fall far from the tree so growing up did she have an emotionally unstable household I mean weā€™ve all witnessed the way the mother speaks to them all but at the same time you can break previous cycles it doesnā€™t have to continue.

I donā€™t understand.. how can she be on live in the kitchen and the girls and aj are in the living room Iā€™m presuming and not once in did she go check on them & I was watching her for at least 30mins before she got annoying and had to turn her off! It baffles me how someone can be so vile towards them and neglectful yet nothing has been done about it. She deserves nothing off no one with that attitude of hers.

I find it all very odd. I would be pushing for more phonecalls and help if my child did habe something wrong with him, she sits there and says she doesn't know what all the test are for the hospital are doing, I would wanna know everything befor they even take the blood. They were apprently due out the other day and never turned up, she was in no hurry to ring the hosp to ask why they hadn't come out. I would want answers. I've noticed she's not been on today at all??

Yeah there might not be wrong with kids eating chicken nuggets and chips, but not laying down on there belly on the front room floor. X

Even if they are all in highchairs why not make a space in thr kitchen were they all sit together and have a meal, even get a.j a high chair at least then he feels accepted at meal time with the others.

The fact that little boy goes to bed at like half 9 is disgusting, he is 3. My 3 Yr old girl goes to bed at 7. My 8 year old son goes to bed at 8. It's routine it's structure. They need that specially if they got additional needs.

This is not a specific dig at Ross but just dads in general. I was watching her live on Saturday and Ross got two of the triplets up from a nap and said one of them had done a poo and said he doesn't ever change the girls nappies EVER as it feels wrong. He said he will change AJ's nappy but has never change the triplets nappies as they are girls. I was gobsmacked honestly. But what shocked me the most was lots of people commenting on the live saying their husbands / partners don't feel comfortable changing a daughter's nappy either. As if it's normal. Women, please don't put up with this. It's just another excuse for dad's not to pull their weight. It is perfectly acceptable for a dad to change a daughter's nappy.

It also makes me think that Ross (or these other dad's on the chat) must have never been left alone with their children as obviously we don't know when babies will poo.

Reactions: 7
This is not a specific dig at Ross but just dads in general. I was watching her live on Saturday and Ross got two of the triplets up from a nap and said one of them had done a poo and said he doesn't ever change the girls nappies EVER as it feels wrong. He said he will change AJ's nappy but has never change the triplets nappies as they are girls. I was gobsmacked honestly. But what shocked me the most was lots of people commenting on the live saying their husbands / partners don't feel comfortable changing a daughter's nappy either. As if it's normal. Women, please don't put up with this. It's just another excuse for dad's not to pull their weight. It is perfectly acceptable for a dad to change a daughter's nappy.

It also makes me think that Ross (or these other dad's on the chat) must have never been left alone with their children as obviously we don't know when babies will poo.
I honestly think its even disgusting he thinks like that and that a lot of people agree. That is genuine neglect and fucked up.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think its even disgusting he thinks like that and that a lot of people agree. That is genuine neglect and fucked up.
So if she popped to thd shop or went away from then long enough, he would generally leave the girls in poo nappies becuase he's anti about cleaning his own girls nappy. Ay. He's being a perant and nothing but that if he cleaned them up. Very odd behaviour xx

Those people just need a good firm smack yo reality. How does it feel wrong? What if god forbid something happened to Chloe tomorrow and heā€™s going to raise four kids alone will he be ringing the females in his family to come change the girls nappies? Get out of here with that excuse

I think itā€™s weird how that he feels so uncomfortable changing his own daughters nappies?

Itā€™s very strange he donā€™t feel comfortable changing his daughters nappies. I change my daughters and son. Donā€™t phase me so why should it the other way round? Itā€™s being a parent? Is he never alone with them! And Iā€™d not why? Alarm bells would ring for me

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.