TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly love amy! I felt like she struggled at first and she got critiqued a lot, I didn’t agree with some stuff she did, but she’s turned a huge corner and I feel slightly proud 🤣 her girls are rolling, starting to sit up. She does have her own thread on here :) she’s just started to blw too at their corrected age, I think they’re 7 months. Not 3 1/2 like Chloe 🙈
I did see her thread on here but seen nothing was every really posted in there, that’s why I asked cus she must be doing a good job surely for not getting much tattle life activity 😂

Reactions: 1
I did see her thread on here but seen nothing was every really posted in there, that’s why I asked cus she must be doing a good job surely for not getting much tattle life activity 😂
I can’t fault her lately. I know some others will probably still, but she’s just being a mum like us all lately 🤣 plus she doesn’t beg for gifts which is a winner

I can’t fault her lately. I know some others will probably still, but she’s just being a mum like us all lately 🤣 plus she doesn’t beg for gifts which is a winner
Just had a flick through Amy’s Tiktok. Seems like they’re all dressed most days and out and about doing something. I know Chloes said before it’s easier for Amy because she has a car, which to some extent I understand but Chloe has working walking legs dont she? 😂

She even went pumpkin picking with them, I didn’t see Chloe do anything fun with AJ for Halloween other then shove the girls in a pumpkin for photos.

Just had a flick through Amy’s Tiktok. Seems like they’re all dressed most days and out and about doing something. I know Chloes said before it’s easier for Amy because she has a car, which to some extent I understand but Chloe has working walking legs dont she? 😂

She even went pumpkin picking with them, I didn’t see Chloe do anything fun with AJ for Halloween other then shove the girls in a pumpkin for photos.
And then keep them in the same stinky clothes all day 🤮
I get that Amy has a car so is easier for her but she literally takes them out for a walk most days even without the car. Lots of sensory play and doing blw right. I know Chloe hates being compared to her but honestly what does she expect?

her most recent video of her unpacking them hand made things for the girls, when she flips the camera round. What the heck all that washing that’s just piled up all over the table!!!

her most recent video of her unpacking them hand made things for the girls, when she flips the camera round. What the heck all that washing that’s just piled up all over the table!!!
She accident flipped the camera on live the other night when she was going for a fag and everywhere was a tip she was like oops 🙃

Tbf shes washing for 4 kids. I have 1 baby and an adultt-sized baby 🤣 and my washing is constant

Reactions: 3
Tbf shes washing for 4 kids. I have 1 baby and an adultt-sized baby 🤣 and my washing is constant
I have washing in piles in each room, I keep saying I’ll put it away but I just add more to it 🙈 when I’m doing 2/3 loads a day it all adds up 🤣 granted my house is always clean but washing I just can’t cope 🙃

Reactions: 2
She’s just a lazy woman.. I’d be embarrassed letting my kids live in a mess like that.. if she spent less time on TikTok lives with wanna be gangster’s she could focus on getting her house in order and being a real mum 🙄

She’s live now and she’s getting annoyed at one of the babies whinging.. saying she has loads to do.. sorry but why the hell would you go live if that’s the case.. she wouldn’t have loads to do if she didn’t sit on TikTok all the time 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That live is really upsetting to watch. The poor baby is clearly not feeling great and needs some attention, Chloe tells her how angry it’s making her, gives her a bottle of juice and complains about how inconvenient it is that she’s needing attention all the while the poor thing is in a filthy baby grow. Why go live 🧐

That live is really upsetting to watch. The poor baby is clearly not feeling great and needs some attention, Chloe tells her how angry it’s making her, gives her a bottle of juice and complains about how inconvenient it is that she’s needing attention all the while the poor thing is in a filthy baby grow. Why go live 🧐
I came off after a few minutes.. she has such a bad attitude.. why go live when your baby is clearly unwell and then moan at the baby for crying.. then in the comments people are saying she is an amazing mum like wtf are we watching the same thing here?

I have 3 kids and my and my partner. I hate washing but not all over my kitchen sides, kitchen table, all over the tumble dryer. Her CLEAN washing pile is ridiculous and there’s no excuse for that. 😂 It literally takes 5 minutes to fold them and put them in drawers. It’s because she can’t pull herself away from the bleeping phone to get any house work done.

I have 3 kids and my and my partner. I hate washing but not all over my kitchen sides, kitchen table, all over the tumble dryer. Her CLEAN washing pile is ridiculous and there’s no excuse for that. 😂 It literally takes 5 minutes to fold them and put them in drawers. It’s because she can’t pull herself away from the bleeping phone to get any house work done.
Mine gets in huge piles in each room after I’ve washed it but I have to iron it all before I put it away so I’m losing a battle with myself really I’m my own worst enemy 🤣

Give the baby juice in a bottle? Oh Christ they’ll all have tablets shoved at them next like aj

It's not that she just has piles of clean washing in the kitchen. She has BAGS of it. She was looking for tights the other day and she was upstairs emptying massive bags of clothes looking for them and then did the same downstairs. It doesn't get put away just shoved in a big Aldi bag in the cupboard

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The thing that gets me the most is that she has SO many clueless supporters, really makes me worry about their kids also if they look up to someone like her. And just because she has 4 kids doesn’t mean she’s the best mom ever and ‘how does she do it’ because she doesn’t do it. She neglects those beautiful babies and when anyone calls her out on it she says we’re ‘bullying’ her. No Chloe it’s called criticism, and we’re concerned for your poor kids. Anyone with a brain would know she isn’t a great mom. She needs to delete tik tok and spend time with those kids before it’s too late. This hype will only last a little while but your kids are for life and you don’t show them any love or attention. It’s heartbreaking

Reactions: 8
The thing that gets me the most is that she has SO many clueless supporters, really makes me worry about their kids also if they look up to someone like her. And just because she has 4 kids doesn’t mean she’s the best mom ever and ‘how does she do it’ because she doesn’t do it. She neglects those beautiful babies and when anyone calls her out on it she says we’re ‘bullying’ her. No Chloe it’s called criticism, and we’re concerned for your poor kids. Anyone with a brain would know she isn’t a great mom. She needs to delete tik tok and spend time with those kids before it’s too late. This hype will only last a little while but your kids are for life and you don’t show them any love or attention. It’s heartbreaking
That’s exactly what it is.. because she has AJ and the triplets people praise her an think she’s amazing when she really isn’t! All of those kids are behind on development milestones because of her tit lazy parenting! It’s so sad I feel so sorry for those children 😞

It's not that she just has piles of clean washing in the kitchen. She has BAGS of it. She was looking for tights the other day and she was upstairs emptying massive bags of clothes looking for them and then did the same downstairs. It doesn't get put away just shoved in a big Aldi bag in the cupboard
EXACTLY. We all hate doing washing, it’s my worse house choir 😂 but I don’t have it all piled up everywhere, especially in the kitchen where it probably all ends up smelling of cooking by now it’s all been there that long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.