Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cj2098

Chatty Member
Why does she always look like an un made bed?! You can tell she sleeps in her T-shirts an wears them for days the crusty cow

Reactions: 5

Kh1992

She's live now and she just dunked the baby bottles in the sink. Didn't sterilise them or use a bottle brush? Even hot water sterilising needs 10 mins. Also 2 babies were crying and she made bottles and sent her mum to feed them so she could carry on live having a duel with some guy.

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Angry

Kazzie20

VIP Member
This is not a specific dig at Ross but just dads in general. I was watching her live on Saturday and Ross got two of the triplets up from a nap and said one of them had done a poo and said he doesn't ever change the girls nappies EVER as it feels wrong. He said he will change AJ's nappy but has never change the triplets nappies as they are girls. I was gobsmacked honestly. But what shocked me the most was lots of people commenting on the live saying their husbands / partners don't feel comfortable changing a daughter's nappy either. As if it's normal. Women, please don't put up with this. It's just another excuse for dad's not to pull their weight. It is perfectly acceptable for a dad to change a daughter's nappy.

It also makes me think that Ross (or these other dad's on the chat) must have never been left alone with their children as obviously we don't know when babies will poo.
I honestly think its even disgusting he thinks like that and that a lot of people agree. That is genuine neglect and fucked up.

tikkkdramasss

Corrected age they were 3 1/2 months ish maybe 4 I think when she weaned. But if she said her mum weaned her at birth then we can’t expect much less can we 🤣 There’s no way she declares all her gifted money coz they’d deduct her UC. Banging on about people in “brought” houses can be snobby! Cheeky cow. I’m in a bought house and have HA houses on here and we all get along. A house is a house no matter bought, council or HA. If you’re decent people I’ll like you, but if you’re gobby tw@ts then nope sorry not today
Surely NO way on this earth her mom weaned her at birth? 😂😂 I shouldn’t even laugh, I know things were done so much differently back in the day but straight out the womb “here have a chicken nugget” 😭😂

• Haha

Kazzie20

VIP Member
unfortunately most of the damage will already be done with that wee boy. kids are sponges and absorb everything around them.

shes a stupid mare, hope her kids get taken off her.

loverf321

I don’t think it was snide what Amy posted she said what she said and if someone feels it’s aimed at them then that says it’s all.. I feel like more people are starting to realise that Chloe isn’t this amazing mum just because she was triplets.. compare her to a lot of other triplet mums and you will see how much of a terrible job she is doing with them girls!

User56782021

I’ve been on and off all day too just because, you know.. I have kids that need me. I’ve seen aj play with clay in the garden, and he chucked one of the girls socks in a wax melt pool 🤦🏼‍♀️
The wax burners shouldn’t even be left on within reach of the kids! The other day he put his hot dog in there and spilt all the wax

• Wow

liv95

Thing is if you put apples in the fridge they can last weeks same with oranges you can cut up carrots into sticks too. Carrots can last a while too in the fridge. The whole excuse of the fruit goes bad doesn’t actually wash with me. I’ve never seen those kids eat a piece of fruit or a vegetable but I’ve seen them loaded with chocolate crisps and all other kinds of shite

tikkkdramasss

Why would they even have a slight doubt that Amy’s video was about Chloe if she’s such this amazing parent??? Why would Chloes name even pop into their heads if she’s such a good caring mom who don’t sit on live all day ignoring her kids?

ivenotimetotiktok

Chatty Member
The other day she handed him juice in a bottle and called it “Duce” if my child was struggling I would speak clearly and correctly ffs

• Wow

gams21

Things like taking kids to the park should be a weekly thing. Let’s them burn off energy and have fun. But she won’t do that because it doesn’t benefit her. Only time AJ goes out with her is when she gets her nails done. She could literally do so many indoor things with him too like learning games or inviting some mates with kids over to play with him. If Ross is there all the time get him to actually do something too. Can’t believe she lets him stay at her house when he does fuck all to help with the kids

loverf321

Anyone else see on her live earlier her saying she had just spent £250 at tkmax brought the girls Micheal Kors coats 😩😩 defo raking it in!!!

• Wow

boymumm25

Wdym professionally done she did it herself lmao let the poor girl live u sados
There is nothing ‘poor’ about that female😂 so you’ll defend her make up, do you have anything to say about her emotionally neglecting her children? Anything to say about the fact all her kids are clearly behind in their developments? Anything to say about the fact she is going down hill in keeping on top of house work but prioritises going out? Anything to say about her swearing at her kids and calling them names? Anything to say about those kids being left in dirty clothes for over a day? Anything to say about her prioritising TikTok over sorting her kids out or failing to put Aj to bed at a reasonable time for his age because she’s on live? Seen as you want to defend the ‘poor girls’ bloody MAKEUP, defend all that aswell then ey because if alllllll that and more is normal to you, You’re quite simply just as bad as her 😁😁

You do have yo steriliser till 1. Then real milk at one. With out sterilising. I get a vive that this samsam might fancy her or something as I find him very wierd. She never really duels woman.

Dray225

Can’t handle it? That’s ridiculous of course most parents struggle when their child needs hospital appointments but you have no choice but to get on with it, my child is about to have a stem cell transplant 5 hours away from home I still have to get on with it and be there for him I can’t just hide in the car on my phone 🙄

• Heart

loverf321

Oh god those all in one pink Nike outfits for the girls.. chavin’hell 😩😩 the amount she spent on ugly designer stuff from TKMaxx she could of brought the kids a whole new winter wardrobe she’s dumb asf

Why is she acting like she’s master chef and making curry from scratch when she’s adding water to a packet all ready made mix? Hahaha weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I absolutely love people who continue to have kids when theres genetics that are more than likely to pass on and cause there children issues. not.

lalalulah

A3A64107-81D2-482F-B4E0-A5AB4954AE27.png
why is she sharing stuff like this when she’s the one that weaned them at like 3 months corrected age 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Even tho she was saying she was struggling for money last night 🙄😂

I don’t know if anyone saw but she mentioned earlier that UC know all about her income on Tiktok and isn’t bothered? I couldn’t imagine UC not being bothered that she’s getting hundred odd pound every other day or whatever she gets?
id imagine UC arent clued up in tiktok live money, so unless shes specifically said that, shes still scamming the system

On live last night, AJ ran out of drink, she had literally filled it straight back up with diluted juice. no plain water, no milk. Im surprised the wee soul has teeth left

• Wow