TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe her mum just stands there and allows her to ignore her kids all day.
My mum was here the other day and my twins had just woken up and I was doing some online shopping and she snapped at me. The apple clearly doesn't fall far from the neglectful tree

Reactions: 1
I can't believe her mum just stands there and allows her to ignore her kids all day.
My mum was here the other day and my twins had just woken up and I was doing some online shopping and she snapped at me. The apple clearly doesn't fall far from the neglectful tree
Her mum said ‘Aston leave your mum alone’…. She’s not been with them all day and he just wanted to hug his mum. Breaks my heart.

Reactions: 3
The thing is with single mum of or single dad of is even IF they wasn’t together (which I believe they are) they’re coparenting so what’s all the single tit

Reactions: 3
She as was live yesterday 3 different times (that I counted) Last night I said "you've been once live alot today I'm sure your kids have missed you" she replied and said no she hadn't and how was it my business then blocked me 🤣 I could hear aj wanting his mum and she just ignored him. We should report her tiktok 😵 it's neglect now.

Reactions: 2
She as was live yesterday 3 different times (that I counted) Last night I said "you've been once live alot today I'm sure your kids have missed you" she replied and said no she hadn't and how was it my business then blocked me 🤣 I could hear aj wanting his mum and she just ignored him. We should report her tiktok 😵 it's neglect now.
I was watching that one haha she made out like you were really out of order…. Does that mean you can’t watch her anymore?

Oh dear. If she’s the best mum ever what on earth does that make us?! 😂😂😂

Attachments

That’s quite sad no one turned up to aj bday. Wonder if jodie went? Sort of makes you wonder why doesn’t it.

People are fast on here running back to tell like school kids 🤦🏼‍♀️

Who do you think she’s talking about who’s nicked her bracelet? Her brothers gf? Proper scummy that though whoever’s done it. I’ll never get how people can steal.

Last edited:
That’s quite sad no one turned up to aj bday. Wonder if jodie went? Sort of makes you wonder why doesn’t it.

People are fast on here running back to tell like school kids 🤦🏼‍♀️

Who do you think she’s talking about who’s nicked her bracelet? Her brothers gf? Proper scummy that though whoever’s done it. I’ll never get how people can steal.
What’s happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.