TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ngl think its a bit snide to make a video on someone so obvious. if you follow Chloe you most likely follow Amy because the triplets (least I do)

ngl think its a bit snide to make a video on someone so obvious. if you follow Chloe you most likely follow Amy because the triplets (least I do)
She’s probably just as peed off as the rest of us by this point and she said it where she knows Chloe will see it. I feel like Amy’s been bubbling for a while after Chloe had her little rant about her the other week. Good on Amy honestly. She’s not afraid to say it and post it 🤣

Gotta make sure she's still earning her money! Must kill her not being on live scamming folk
Someone sent her money on her PayPal while she was out 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ross was telling her to stop at one point too coz she was getting abit irate

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it was snide what Amy posted she said what she said and if someone feels it’s aimed at them then that says it’s all.. I feel like more people are starting to realise that Chloe isn’t this amazing mum just because she was triplets.. compare her to a lot of other triplet mums and you will see how much of a terrible job she is doing with them girls!

Reactions: 5
On live yesterday she was bitching about her mum that she wouldnt take the triplets but takes AJ. and then continues to go ‘well shes broken her toe’ 🤣🤣🤣 there you go then I wouldnt babysit triplets either

Reactions: 1
On live yesterday she was bitching about her mum that she wouldnt take the triplets but takes AJ. and then continues to go ‘well shes broken her toe’ 🤣🤣🤣 there you go then I wouldnt babysit triplets either
Isnt it her mom who has the kids every night while she goes to work for 3 hours?

I just can’t believe this girl. I went to school with her and can’t believe this is how she’s turned out.
And we get called ‘Karen’s’ when we try to speak up.
CHILD NEGLECT IS EVERYBODYS BUISSNESS!

Reactions: 4
wee shame for AJ he just dosent speak, just moans in the background. wee soul

Reactions: 3
I wish she’d just sit at the table with all 3 babies and interact with them while feeding instead of reading comments.

I was always taught that tea time is family time growing up she should be setting a good example for her kids!
Shouldn’t she be giving them more finger foods at this age? I know she gives them the ellas kitchen crisps but I mean like some fresh boiled veg, only takes 10 mins to cook.

I was always taught that tea time is family time growing up she should be setting a good example for her kids!
Shouldn’t she be giving them more finger foods at this age? I know she gives them the ellas kitchen crisps but I mean like some fresh boiled veg, only takes 10 mins to cook.
Someone said something about the food they eat on her live and everyone jumped down their throat.. all saying a fed baby is a happy baby, they gave their kids jars and pouches from 6m to 12m 😩 why can’t people just make all their food in one ho and sit and eat the same meal as their kids. It’s not hard

reality is shes cheap and lazy. dosent care about feeding them a healthy meal. I seen her continuously going into the fridge and grabbing just any pouch throughout 1 meal

she also gave one of the babies a bottle, im presuming lying down flat on the floor because she kept screaming everytime she rolled over and chloe went ‘ if you stop turning over you’ll be able to drink your milk’

So she’s now seen the video amy posted and has took immediate offence and then come off live. I mean if the shoe fits Chloe hun just wear it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She’s a lazy woman! In my opinion a jar now and again for convenience fair enough but for dinner every night! She gets healthy start vouchers use them on veg, fruit etc! She can’t even use the excuse she doesn’t have time 🙄 I find it hard to
Cook sometimes being on my own with my kids so I do slow cooker meals.. there’s no excuse she’s just lazy! I actually despise her

So she’s now seen the video amy posted and has took immediate offence and then come off live. I mean if the shoe fits Chloe hun just wear it 🤷‍♀️
Definitely! If she feels it’s aimed at her then she clearly knows she’s doing a tit job!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.