TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she used to mention it quite often that she suffers from psoriasis there was one live where she was talking about a flare up she was suffering with on her head
I never know whether to believe her or not though, the lies she comes out with sometimes can be ridiculous šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
She was shouting because one of the lads she goes live with has been saying he would r*** another girls and stuff and she started getting angry about because sue said she has been SA before, then people from Chloeā€™s live were going over too his sturring stuff

O, fair enough. A.js still awake and up at half 9 at night. My son is much older than A.j and is in bed hours ago. Wonder if she will potty train him at any point too?? She hasn't changed her clothes still.

She was shouting because one of the lads she goes live with has been saying he would r*** another girls and stuff and she started getting angry about because sue said she has been SA before, then people from Chloeā€™s live were going over too his sturring stuff
She will still be Beeā€™s friend though and wonā€™t call him out over a live dual. She will just say it behind his back like she always does. So there was literally no point why she got involved

her the girls and aj seem too be in the same clothes all the time for days at a time and that Jodie whoā€™s sheā€™s live with I canā€™t stand her, she just has one of them faces!

I šŸ’Æ understand bad skin and flare ups. But also where AJ is older and still in nappies his urine is stronger and a top to tail wash to be sure his fresh is everything. But sheā€™s live all the time. I donā€™t see her doing thisā€¦.

She looks so grimy like she could do with a good washšŸ¤¢ no wonder she uses all the scented tit, I bet under all that it smells bleeping vile

Reactions: 2
She was begging earlier fir people too get her into top 10 of the TikTok event, because they win money someone asked in the comments what she would spend it on and she completely ignored the comment but I think we all can guess what it would go on

She was begging earlier fir people too get her into top 10 of the TikTok event, because they win money someone asked in the comments what she would spend it on and she completely ignored the comment but I think we all can guess what it would go on
God awful lips that looks like a baboons arse and tacky claws šŸ˜‚šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
Can someone please tell me the answer to my question: does chloe have to torettes ( how ever u spell it ) because she constantly twitches her face ???

EEAE4D3E-3CA0-4F79-AB2E-B230E929776E.jpeg

Iā€™m new here, I really liked chloe at first. I thought fair play, 4 kids at 21, 1 toddler 3 babies. Must be hard bleeping work. Then I noticed her addiction to Tiktok and the lives a couple of months before she moved into her new house, but she was still cleaning and keeping on top of everything so though. Ay who am I to judge? Maybe sheā€™s lonely? BUT then, she was live 24/7 after moving into the new house, she turned so lazy, she couldnā€™t pull herself away from her phone to do jack tit and I saw her progressing worse and worse. Now I think she manipulates her followers into sending her gifts by saying ā€œlet me win please, donā€™t let me looseā€ to try make out like sheā€™s not begging for money but she is. Me and my friend worked out in the last month how much she was getting just from Tiktok lives and if she thinks UC doesnā€™t care or doesnā€™t need to know about that, then sheā€™s nuts. I donā€™t think she realises how much she could get into trouble, she could face a prison sentence or a massive fine. Iā€™ve looked it all up. I donā€™t even think itā€™s down to lazyness either (well most the time) I genuinely do think sheā€™s got some weird addiction to Tiktok that she canā€™t pull herself away from it. I know a lot of you think the same too. Tiktok will always come before her kids development, kids hygiene, her self hygiene and house work. Itā€™s quite sad really how she genuinely think thatā€™s being a good mum. If I was her, Iā€™d be crying most nights knowing I donā€™t give my children enough attention, fair play shes working. But while the girls are so little and with AJs problems. She shouldnā€™t be working, they need all her attention she can give!

How have none of her family sat down and had a firm word with her, saying itā€™s NOT ok, to push those babies away for Tiktok lives. I had bad mental health for a good week, Iā€™ve got 3 kids myself, I ainā€™t gonna lie, I did fail as a mum in that week, I was so lazy, couldnā€™t be bothered to cook, kids lived off chicken nuggets beans and chips, my mum gave me some tough love that I needed, sat me down and told me I canā€™t let my mental health take over my parenting she also said a lot more that woke me up. Now I crawl into my dark hole while the kids are in bed and canā€™t see. I really think itā€™d help her and them kids loads if someone in her family gave her some tough love.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't even say fair play she's working.
She doesn't need to work, those babies need her. I could understand if work was a break from the children like most mothers crave, but it's not it's just yet more time away from them, letting someone else look after them.
The girls need her, developmentally they're alot younger than they are, she needs to be at home not on live all day, then work then back on live. Those poor children never see her.

Also, your not failing your children feeding them nuggets and chips! Before I had my twins, frozen teas were the norm in this household like they are in many because your either a working household and there's no time to cook fresh daily or kids are arses and it's just easier. Please don't feed bad if your kids have tea from the freezer.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.