TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for the kids because you can clearly see too chloe they are a fashion accessory too when she wants too show them off for some gifts or doing a promo, I was watching her live the other day and she left the triplets unattended sitting on the sofa while she went for a fag! I couldn’t believe my eyes, her children are literally forced into sitting infrobt of the tv all day watching sensory stuff, tgere is no interaction, no cuddles, no sense of care either, once in a while you’ll see her shove porridge in the mouth as fast as she can get it done!

Another live I watched she said one baby(can’t remember which one) is blw (baby led weaning) then proceed too say she was eating McDonald’s chicken nuggets and burger! I’m sorry but thats not it! If your going too choose the option of blw then do it properly with all 3 safely and do research don’t shove McDonald’s down their throat because you lazy🙃wonder why she doesn’t have regular hv visits really

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
McDonald’s nuggets omfg seen it all now how old are those kids?
it’s hard being a mum juggling but here’s a tip for her pop ya phone down pet and be a mum.
Grab some building blocks, a puzzle a book engage. Make memories, crazy dance be a parent

I’ve never commented on this thread before but after Chatty Kathy I mean Chloe saying that Aj has Autisim and will need a special needs school WTF is this girl inhaling? My oldest son who’s just turned 21 is on the Autistic spectrum which is not a 1 size fits all if you get what mean, he also has other health and mental health issues too but it took several years for my son to be diagnosed and even more years his SEND which then changed its name to a EHCP which is still in place hopefully till he’s 25 as we have 12 month reviews over his plan. The amount of time and people involved in a EHCP is overwhelming not to mention the many drafts that are written up and then not being agreed on by the professionals or Myself before the Final EHCP is in place I spent many years crying fighting stressed even questioning my own parenting just to get my son the help that he so much needed and still needs

Reactions: 7
Chloe’s live with Jodie who’s son woke up screaming from a nightmare and won’t settle so he’s literally sobbing his heart out while she’s sat saying ‘I can’t read the comments’. I know these girls are young but come on. I had my first when I was 22 and my 2nd at 23 and I wasn’t like this at all. She’s just said ‘I have missed loads of comments but I can’t scroll up to read them’…

Attachments

Chloe’s live with Jodie who’s son woke up screaming from a nightmare and won’t settle so he’s literally sobbing his heart out while she’s sat saying ‘I can’t read the comments’. I know these girls are young but come on. I had my first when I was 22 and my 2nd at 23 and I wasn’t like this at all. She’s just said ‘I have missed loads of comments but I can’t scroll up to read them’…
That jodie annoys me. She’s got a wish list up aswell, trying to gain follows off chloes back. She said she was hungry the other week and someone bought her a McDonald’s 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s not live as much as Chloe and it seems like she’s had a bad past with her mum which you’d think she’d wanna do better, If that was my child I’d come off live and be there for them.

You know what as soon as he woke and was crying I was like “put your phone down chick and be a mum” but no. So had a nose on her page and was like “wow” I feel for her with her mother but come on…. Put down the phones and parent. Yea I’m a mum and I go on my phone but not like that and never when I’m needed. Anything on the phone can wait. Would rather talk to loss of strangers than care for their children the fucccck!!

Someone must’ve directed jodie to here or sent SS she made a video explaining why she didn’t end her live and didn’t want people to get the wrong impression of her, said it was coz she ran to him first before her phone.

Someone must’ve directed jodie to here or sent SS she made a video explaining why she didn’t end her live and didn’t want people to get the wrong impression of her, said it was coz she ran to him first before her phone.
And then stayed on for half hour while he was screaming…. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
I was 15 when I had my son! 15!! He was 10 days old when I turned 16! I’ve never bummed social media I’m now 25 and STILL not on social media because of the simple fact we all get stereotyped because of people like these 2! And that ell! People like this are the reason others say ‘young people shouldn’t have kids’ because of the ones that literally CAN NOT prioritise their children properly! My son is 9 now 10 in may and we have had meals together since he was able to sit up, I still go in his room and chill with him, We game together, We go on days out and I have SEVERE anxiety about leaving my house, I can’t do it alone but I can go out if I’m with my son because otherwise I’m forcing my mental health onto my child being stuck in all the time so I have to pull myself together! I will never understand how alllll their minions still blow smoke up their arses when they clearly can not cope at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m confused.. she’s on live feeding the triplets. Do they only share 1 jar food between them?

Because she’s put 1 jar of food in the bowl but feeding them all out of the same bowl?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That hoover is actually grim. His work jacket there 😂 but they’re not together they just go out this is the 5th weekend she’s been out can’t remember when I last went out 😂😂
She is an absolute joke.

I’m confused.. she’s on live feeding the triplets. Do they only share 1 jar food between them?

Because she’s put 1 jar of food in the bowl but feeding them all out of the same bowl?
She literally fills them up on snacks all day when she was getting ready one of the babies had 6 big melty sticks(normally 8 in a packet) & a milkybar choco bar on the high chair tray.. my son has 1 on them melty sticks with his lunch I wouldn’t think of just giving him 6 to eat.. you never see them snacking on fruit or anything like that! Just snacks and jars!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So she’s out again tonight anyone else notice she’s had her make up done professionally AGAIN! That alone isn’t cheap! Like all her money her nails her lips etc. yet the kids get…..

So she’s out again tonight anyone else notice she’s had her make up done professionally AGAIN! That alone isn’t cheap! Like all her money her nails her lips etc. yet the kids get…..
She paid for that makeup😂😂 bleeping hell it looks awful

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.