Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tikkkdramasss

It’s a strange cop out excuse in my eyes. You should never feel uncomfortable bathing/dressing/changing the nappy of your child the opposite sex and if you do. There’s something wrong in yourself that needs looking into. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
Ok I’m all caught up.

1. this girl meets all the thresholds for intervention from children’s services from what I’ve seen. If I came across her in my work I would be submitting and early help assessment rapid. if the professionals working with AJ are worth their salt things will be already underway in terms of that

2. Hello fellow SEN parents! I see there’s a few of us here big hugs it’s hard, but we get by for them 💕

3. what’s a castle or a yacht or a Ferris wheel I am not TikTok savvy?! Do people actual people spend actual big bucks sending pictures that are worth real money thatcan be cashed out?
3.1 why?

4. Do I just have to wash up and neglect my kids don’t even have to show my fanny or owt? 😂

5. how do I sign up?

🏰. 🛥 🎡

• Haha

heretojudge123

Recap from old thread…
1) she spends all her time on tiktok live
2) she openly calls her 3 year old a s**thead and more, claiming he’s autistic but she doesn’t talk to him or play with him, he’s only ever seen with a bottle of juice and the iPad never playing and gets pushed away, literally, when she’s on tiktok
3) she leaves the triplets to eat in the lounge while she is ‘live’ and justifies it by saying it’s BLW
4) she keeps getting gifted on tiktok and some of those cost her ‘fans’ £200!!!
5) she declares she is a single mum but it’s pretty obvious that her baby daddy lives there, and she sells lashes, makes a tiktok wage, all being illegal…
6) she’s often seen with only one long false nail
There’s probably a lot more could be said but my kids need me pay attention to them!

varyingborders

VIP Member
I only ever watch her to make myself feel good about my own parenting skills! 😂
ETA: I do feel awfully sorry for her children though, I really do. People think because she does a bit of cleaning and buys them expensive clothes that she can’t possibly be neglecting them but there is so much more to raising a child than throwing expensive things at them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

gams21

So was just watching jodies live and someone asked about her video regarding the baby changing and asked if it was about Ross and jodie basically said ‘no but if the shoe fits then wear it’. I’m pretty sure Jodie secretly hates Chloe and Ross and that’s her own mate🤣

• Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I watched her for a while and used to think she was okay but things don’t sit right with me she’s very entitled like she thinks her son having an autism diagnosis automatically gets him his own bedroom the paediatrician will make you do so many things before it’s deemed they need their own bedroom Including no screen time. She also claims she shouldn’t be going back to work until the kids are older like no youd be going back to work now if you were on maternity leave 🤦‍♀️
The whole work thing kills me. She says that as UC won't force her till the girls are school age.
She wants to live in the real world where you have to decide if you can afford to take 9months off with shit pay or go back ASAP. Not all of us get a shed load of benefits thrown at us chloe!!!

ivenotimetotiktok

Chatty Member
It’s very strange he don’t feel comfortable changing his daughters nappies. I change my daughters and son. Don’t phase me so why should it the other way round? It’s being a parent? Is he never alone with them! And I’d not why? Alarm bells would ring for me

Goldfish

VIP Member
I had a baby, and missed the end of the last thread and the first 20 pages of this one, she’s still an absolute shit show I see😂

• Heart
  • Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
How are people saying shes inspirational? She begs money. She is defrauding the tax payer. She is emotionally neglecting AJ. And she's putting the girls at risk weaning before they are ready, I imagine the girls are behind on their corrective age milestones too. What is there about her that's at all inspirational?
Corrected age they were 3 1/2 months ish maybe 4 I think when she weaned. But if she said her mum weaned her at birth then we can’t expect much less can we 🤣 There’s no way she declares all her gifted money coz they’d deduct her UC. Banging on about people in “brought” houses can be snobby! Cheeky cow. I’m in a bought house and have HA houses on here and we all get along. A house is a house no matter bought, council or HA. If you’re decent people I’ll like you, but if you’re gobby tw@ts then nope sorry not today

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I think taking additional needs out the situation, Chloe is just a shit parent and these things can sometimes be helped with some attention and effort which she isnt giving. When AJ does want attention, she shoves him away or tells him to go away. she also sits and calls him names, same as her wee girls. I wouldnt talk to her either

loverf321

I genuinely wouldn’t even care about the back lash I really wouldn’t, she should of stuck to her word and said right yes it’s about you chloe etc. Chloe gets scared very easy. If Amy had said if these people don’t stop commenting on my video, I’ll keep outing you or report you, she’s of backed down. Plus I think Amy’s got more good loyal followers that’d stick up for her, where’s Chloes are two faced. They 100% talk shit behind her back and say what we do
When I first came across chloe on TikTok I genuinely thought fair play she’s doing a good job this was when the triplets where just weeks old tbf then as more time went by and her account grow & she started doing lives more and more my mind soon changed and I think that’s the case with a lot of her followers they all soon realise that just because she has AJ and then triplets that’s she is not this amazing ‘single’ mum doing it all by herself she actually had a lot of help & neglects all those children’s needs! She use to do day in the life videos & cleaning which she doesn’t do anymore - she has this lovely new house & she doesn’t even seem to look after it or keep it nice for the kids everytime she posts a video or photo it’s just mess and clutter everywhere

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Apparently the hospital have said they watch her tik toks and they say she’s doing an amazing job. Love how all these professionals supposedly approach her telling her she’s doing fantastic
Yeah fucking right.
I say this now as a Nurse & not a mother, Chloe no health professional has told you this. If, by luck of the drawer professionals have watched your tiktok they would see that there is seriously emotional and developmental neglect going on in your household.

gams21

It’s insane because the standard for parents now days is literally so low. She does the bare minimum, feed them, has a roof over their head and she’s praised! It baffles me honestly.
not to mention the crap she feeds them kids, I have NEVER seen AJ with a fruit or vegetable and i understand it’s hard to get kids to eat them but she could grate some carrot or something and put it in a pasta sauce for him. The girls never have anything fresh either it’s heartbreaking. It would save her money too (not that she needs it) if she prepared the girls some veg pots and froze them but that would require effort from her.
she’s still sleeping with Ross yet she’s on live with men hahahaha.
That ‘bee’ guy is a scruff too, can’t rap to save his life and sucks on balloons to get high and she wants to meet up with him?
perfect example for your kids there Chloe.
Someone teach this girl how to behave.

Reactions: 5

Cj2098

Chatty Member
She wants to get a better nail shop, hers always fall off and go a dodgy colour 🤮

• Haha

Kh1992

Chloe looks OK until she smiles. Yellow wonky teeth. She should spend less on fillers and get braces 😬

ivenotimetotiktok

Chatty Member
So she was going out for her brothers birthday fir a meal but then her sister says she’s with Ross I bet she won’t be happy when she hears that

Anyone else in hayleys live? She’s leaning her trainers with tooth brush and he mate says ‘I hope that’s not Ross’s toothbrush’
The sister is absolutely vile wouldn’t leave that skank with my tamagotchi 😂 when people asked who Ross is and she kicks off coz she can’t lie well clearly. Co parenting is great but on a social while some ragend watches your kids nah!!

liv95

My sons autistic and has developmental delays he’s five still in nappies full time and speech delayed and delayed understanding. So much work has to go into looking after a child with additional needs I have to do extra work at home with him to help him participate in school activities which thankfully he’s slowly starting to do. Doesn’t fully participate but slowly starting to.
I work daily on his speech and he’s out every day and because I do that he’s now so much more danger aware and more aware of other people in his surroundings.
As for sleep there’s so many things that are to be done before they will even give you medication my sons not even on medication because of the different things we’re in the process of trying and first thing the paediatrician will tell her to do is no screen time.

• Heart

gams21

Can’t stand them all tbh. They’re all little begs. People were even offering to pay for her train to see Chloe and pay for them to do something.
Sorry but if you can’t afford it then you can’t go it’s as simple as that.
Why should everyone else have to pay for you??
What makes you so different to other people?
Everyone struggles which means a lot of people go without.
Using your kids to get money is absolutely vile and they should all be ashamed.