TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say the other day he had a new girlfriend? I wouldn’t be best pleased if my fella was buying his ex Vivianne Westwood jewellery. But we all know him having a “girlfriend” is just a cover up 😭😂
Yeah she’s his girlfriend 😂😂😂 she thinks we am all thick like her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If he’s buying her expensive stuff al the time it’s because he’s living their rent free because she’s told the benefit people she’s living alone with four kids so she’ll get everything paid for her no wonder they have extra cash too go out and drink and get takeout every night

check the absolute tip of her house
Yes yes yes, that's what I've come on here for. The fact she's busy setting up new this and new that, why don't u take the time out to look after your kids properly and clean and tidy your house love ffs

Reactions: 4
I actually can’t deal with how she happily leaves her house a mess, I’m pretty sure health visitor is coming too her house in the week because of aj and his results I don’t think she’d be too impressed if she walked into the house that looks like a bomb site

Reactions: 1
So she is a mum of triplets girls and a.j.
Her house is currently a tit hole.
The girls share 1 jar of food between them it should be 1 jar per child.
I've never seen them eat veg or fruit.
A.j goes to bed later that my son older than a.j.
A.j apprently has suspected additional needs.
A.j is being tested for medical needs he may of got from being Ross son.
I've never seen a.j sit down and actually eat a meal.
A.j constantly has a baby bottle in his gob and a cosy thingy.
The babies and a.j have no proper interaction from her.
They eat food unattended on front room floor. What if they choke.
A.j snacks all day.
She is on tiktok more than she is looking after them kids.
A.j is mainly half dressed most of the time.
The girls have worn dirty clothes longer than needed.
She barely takes them kids out, she's got the pram to be able to do so.
It's all about her. Her tiktok, her driving, her job, her people she duals on tiktok, her gifts. Begging. The promos she gets becuase they know how much she's on tiktok. Can they not see how many attention she needs to put forward towards them kids.
A.j might actually progress if she actually bothered with him.
Why is a.j not in nursery ??
Brand new house and she spends all her time on tik tik and spending all her money.

Reactions: 9
A.j snacks all day.
It's all about her. Her tiktok, her driving, her job, her people she duals on tiktok, her gifts. Begging. The promos she gets becuase they know how much she's on tiktok. Can they not see how many attention she needs to put forward towards them kids.
Brand new house and she spends all her time on tik tik and spending all her money.
Don’t forget she wears fake Vivienne Westwood Jewellery whilst thinking she’s the best 😂😂

A.j snacks all day.
you’ve hit the nail on the head hun x

Reactions: 1
A.j snacks all day.
You forgot to mention we’ve never actually seen her run a bath for them kids considering she’s live 24/7

Reactions: 4
She thinks she's the gods gifts.
Actually that's a good point never Nedd her run or mention a bath for them All the time she's live.

She manages to go every weekend. Apprently like taking her brother out for dinner. How does she afford it.

Her sister is a complete din, baby sitting for chloe all the time, letting her being like this, prob doesn't get paid to baby sit.

How does she afford all this Xmas stuff. How does she afford all these nights out. How does she afford everything anyway. She's ment to be a single mum of 4. But then again the cap doesn't count for multiple births.

I don't think she's even had a wash in about a week.
Ergh mate don't even get me started with her grinds my gears

View attachment 879597

Ross came in with a vivienne Westwood necklace. Apparently he buys her expensive stuff all the time.
When was this??? Becuase it's now half 8pm 21nov, and she's still lot this top on ??

Last edited:
She thinks she's the gods gifts.
Actually that's a good point never Nedd her run or mention a bath for them All the time she's live.

She manages to go every weekend. Apprently like taking her brother out for dinner. How does she afford it.

Her sister is a complete din, baby sitting for chloe all the time, letting her being like this, prob doesn't get paid to baby sit.

How does she afford all this Xmas stuff. How does she afford all these nights out. How does she afford everything anyway. She's ment to be a single mum of 4. But then again the cap doesn't count for multiple births.

I don't think she's even had a wash in about a week.
Ergh mate don't even get me started with her grinds my gears

When was this??? Becuase it's now half 8pm 21nov, and she's still lot this top on ??
Easy to afford it when you’re committing benefit fraud him working full time and her claiming benefits she claims she doesn’t get dla for aj but guarentee she was on that phone getting those forms the minute she suspected he has additional needs which gives you a disabled child element of uc and a carers element too

Reactions: 2
While bathing too often can give bad skin especially with her having psoriasis I can understand however she uses cheap supermarket bath products on them rather than getting prescribed products from the doctor if he does actually have bad skin and wash downs in between baths there’s no reason he can’t get a strip wash daily just to freshen up in between baths

Reactions: 2
Asked how often she baths the girls 😂 I howled. She said whenever really or a few times a week as she bathed AJ so much his skin is bad…..
My son suffers with eczema, I still bath him every other night. I just don’t use bubble bath or strong soaps. 😂 she has an excuse for everything

While bathing too often can give bad skin especially with her having psoriasis I can understand however she uses cheap supermarket bath products on them rather than getting prescribed products from the doctor if he does actually have bad skin and wash downs in between baths there’s no reason he can’t get a strip wash daily just to freshen up in between baths
She has psoriasis?

My son suffers with eczema, I still bath him every other night. I just don’t use bubble bath or strong soaps. 😂 she has an excuse for everything

She has psoriasis?
Yeah she used to mention it quite often that she suffers from psoriasis there was one live where she was talking about a flare up she was suffering with on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.