TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see what she was saying on live AJ has hospital, and if she can’t handle it her dad will take him in and she’ll jump on live back in the car?! Like if she can’t handle it is live the place to go?! My goodness
If she can't handle it then she needs to man the duck up. She's a mother and we all have to go through things we "can't handle" for our kids best interests. Not everyone has parents or support to fall back on, don't be a parent if you can't handle bad times because there's a lot of them and unfortunately you have to go through them for your kids.

Reactions: 4
Can’t handle it? That’s ridiculous of course most parents struggle when their child needs hospital appointments but you have no choice but to get on with it, my child is about to have a stem cell transplant 5 hours away from home I still have to get on with it and be there for him I can’t just hide in the car on my phone 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I genuinely think it’s because she would rather go live. She can’t pull herself away from that phone. That poor boy, I just feel so bleeping awful for him. When I was a child and was in and out of hospital, all I wanted was my mom, I didn’t even want my dad, I was just all my mom, she was my comfort blanket through them scary times!

Can’t handle it? That’s ridiculous of course most parents struggle when their child needs hospital appointments but you have no choice but to get on with it, my child is about to have a stem cell transplant 5 hours away from home I still have to get on with it and be there for him I can’t just hide in the car on my phone 🙄
sending well wishes to you and your child.

That’s just it we all face tough times with our children and I respect it she struggles so her dad goes in, but her first thought would be to go live. I’d be a mess trying to get myself together but not live to a load of strangers

Reactions: 1
Sending all the love for your little one ❤ Why is AJ going to hospital?

She had 3 babies in NICU. She'll of found that tough, but she didn't have a social media addiction then. She needs to look at her life and see where her priorities are because at the moment they're all wrong.
AJ & his health should now come first. Hearing there is something wrong with your child is never nice, but it's your job to hear those words. It's your job to then become their advocate and ask questions, difficult questions. It's your job to ensure they get the treatment they need and deserve and sometimes fight for it.
It's not something she should send her dad in for. If it's overwhelming she can ask can she bring someone in for support, but she needs to sit down and face that dr she needs to know the ins and outs of everything and find out what she can do to support her child.

• Heart
She had 3 babies in NICU. She'll of found that tough, but she didn't have a social media addiction then. She needs to look at her life and see where her priorities are because at the moment they're all wrong.
AJ & his health should now come first. Hearing there is something wrong with your child is never nice, but it's your job to hear those words. It's your job to then become their advocate and ask questions, difficult questions. It's your job to ensure they get the treatment they need and deserve and sometimes fight for it.
It's not something she should send her dad in for. If it's overwhelming she can ask can she bring someone in for support, but she needs to sit down and face that dr she needs to know the ins and outs of everything and find out what she can do to support her child.
Exactly this, even with covid if it’s something really serious they will allow another family member in their when getting all the information.. my son was diagnosed with diabetes in august, he was in hospital for a week, his dad went with him in the ambulance because I was pregnant at the time and we didn’t know what tests he would have done.. they made an exception that I was allowed up everyday for as long as I wanted as well as his dad being their because there was so much we would both need to learn and go through

Reactions: 2
Apparently the hospital have said they watch her tik toks and they say she’s doing an amazing job. Love how all these professionals supposedly approach her telling her she’s doing fantastic

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Chloe lies right through those fat lips and horrid teeth. shes vile, neglectful and should not have her children in her care

Did you see what she was saying on live AJ has hospital, and if she can’t handle it her dad will take him in and she’ll jump on live back in the car?! Like if she can’t handle it is live the place to go?! My goodness
Such a terrible mum, poor aj going into the hospital and his mum thinks it might be too much for her! Wgat about him! She only thinks of herself
Is she getting him tested for autism?

Well said has
Such a terrible mum, poor aj going into the hospital and his mum thinks it might be too much for her! Wgat about him! She only thinks of herself
Is she getting him tested for autism?
She is but he’s not autistic he’s just neglected

Reactions: 3
Literally the other day she put on Instagram story “ not the news we was hoping for ☹“ in the car back coming from the hospital & then was tiktok live half hour later laughing and joking with someone! obviously never effected her that much….
Duno how she affords to redecorate her living room in Christmas decorations, finished Christmas toy shopping, phone contacts, internet, brand new clothes for herself, hauls constantly of tat, take out food deliveries, nights out, driving lessons, paying for her moms Botox for Christmas, & the list goes on… yet her kids have baby grows to small for them, that extra money you get Chloe for all 4 children is for your to feed and cloth your children not yourself and your tit nails and your home… yet always claimshe broke
Surely getting send multiple castles at £260 a pop and getting a percentage, selling her tit lashes at £4 a pop and working 10+ hours a week plus getting money off her baby daddy who works would bring her over “limit” she allowed to earn…
She really is funny how she flaunts what she has when she on benefits, when there people actually struggling to raise children on benefits… makes a mockery out the system she obviously living way to comfortable!

Tiktok and Instagram will be the last place I’d be telling something is wrong with my son, unless I knew 100% what was wrong with him to maybe share awareness or something? I don’t know I’ve never been in this situation

Tiktok and Instagram will be the last place I’d be telling something is wrong with my son, unless I knew 100% what was wrong with him to maybe share awareness or something? I don’t know I’ve never been in this situation
My sons a type 1 diabetic, I’m very open and vocal on my social media, baring in mind it is only family and friends on my social media’s, but that’s because I am raising awareness for something that I knew nothing about and hoping other parents notice the signs before it’s too late.. however she’s forcing the autism diagnosis on him and being so vocal about it so others are like yeah he definitely has it, even though it’s quite obvious he’s just neglected

• Heart
Apparently the hospital have said they watch her tik toks and they say she’s doing an amazing job. Love how all these professionals supposedly approach her telling her she’s doing fantastic
Yeah bleeping right.
I say this now as a Nurse & not a mother, Chloe no health professional has told you this. If, by luck of the drawer professionals have watched your tiktok they would see that there is seriously emotional and developmental neglect going on in your household.

Reactions: 6
Yeah bleeping right.
I say this now as a Nurse & not a mother, Chloe no health professional has told you this. If, by luck of the drawer professionals have watched your tiktok they would see that there is seriously emotional and developmental neglect going on in your household.
After everything he’s done for her the disrespect that’s 1 baby sitter she’s lost

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.