TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best part of the whole thing an account sat on her live and said ‘I’m a social worker and you’re a fantastic mum’ if that’s true just give up your pin now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Best part of the whole thing an account sat on her live and said ‘I’m a social worker and you’re a fantastic mum’ if that’s true just give up your pin now
I saw that comment.. that defo wasn’t a social worker 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The amount of people sticking up for Chloe just shows what some poor kids are being brought up by today.

now amy has made a video đŸ€Ł
The amount of hate comments I would’ve too.. funny how Amy never mentioned no names but they all came running from chloes live. If the shoe fits

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why would they even have a slight doubt that Amy’s video was about Chloe if she’s such this amazing parent??? Why would Chloes name even pop into their heads if she’s such a good caring mom who don’t sit on live all day ignoring her kids?

Reactions: 5
How does she afford everything? Doing driving lessons now there not cheap these days! She need to get of tik tok, I have one 6 month old and struggle to take a break lol
.but then again my flat is clean and my daughter is also always clean 😂
Her kitchen is so messy!! She is literally live all day, she has no blinds or curtains either! Think the kids entertain themselves all day as we rarely see them unless she’s feeding them in the kitchen 😳

Reactions: 4
what a surprise she’s on live again 😂 there’s just no structure or routine in her house.. most children are in bed or atleast getting ready for bed at this time.. and she’s just a TikTok live with this chav again I just don’t understand it I really don’t

Reactions: 3
I only ever watch her to make myself feel good about my own parenting skills! 😂
ETA: I do feel awfully sorry for her children though, I really do. People think because she does a bit of cleaning and buys them expensive clothes that she can’t possibly be neglecting them but there is so much more to raising a child than throwing expensive things at them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I only ever watch her to make myself feel good about my own parenting skills! 😂
ETA: I do feel awfully sorry for her children though, I really do. People think because she does a bit of cleaning and buys them expensive clothes that she can’t possibly be neglecting them but there is so much more to raising a child than throwing expensive things at them.
People are justifying her spending her time in the kitchen on lives while her girls are always in the living room. How can you justify that?! If she wants to go live why doesn’t she sit with them at least?

People are justifying her spending her time in the kitchen on lives while her girls are always in the living room. How can you justify that?! If she wants to go live why doesn’t she sit with them at least?
exactly, why does she need to sit in the kitchen away from them? Ive watched her lives several times where she hasnt checked on them for a long period of time

I wish Amy would of just said the video was aimed at Chloe too. Apparently they’ve spoke and it’s not about Chloe, from Chloes comment on Amys video. If Amy had just said “yeah it’s about you here’s my opinion..” and talked it out I feel like Chloe would of took people like Amy and stuff seeing her do wrong in to consideration and sort of pushed herself to parent better?

Reactions: 1
I wish Amy would of just said the video was aimed at Chloe too. Apparently they’ve spoke and it’s not about Chloe, from Chloes comment on Amys video. If Amy had just said “yeah it’s about you here’s my opinion..” and talked it out I feel like Chloe would of took people like Amy and stuff seeing her do wrong in to consideration and sort of pushed herself to parent better?
I dont think Chloe would of tbh, I don't think anything will make her see that what she's doing is wrong she'll of just set her minions on Amy

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she would’ve, she’d make a huge deal and say people are bullying her like she did when she read this page, and make everyone attack Amy and feel sorry for her.

It was DEFINITELY aimed at Chloe
I think it was too but I think she said it wasn’t specifically coz of all the crap she got on her video.

to be honest, I see it a lot on tiktok. but if the shoe fits Clo x

Reactions: 2
Her followers are something else. If you agree with child neglect just say sođŸ˜©

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.