TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are, my boy twins head is slightly bigger than my girl twins head. But my eldest also had a big head when he was a baby. He still does now, some people are just born with bigger heads just like they are longer legs đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž.

Chloe is saying what she's saying about the girls for attention not because she's concerned about hydrocephalus. She will of been told that there is now way to tell the girls have it until they are older due to the fact they are premature so will be behind developmentally till they are two anyway.
Ross doesn't have a severe case nor does AJ. I have looked after patients who have severe hydrocephalus and they are worlds apart from AJ & his dad. Ive also looked after people who have hydrocephalus and are doing bleeping amazing in life
She knows this, but he adoring fans don't so she will play on it, and she will sell her son short and continue to developmentally neglect him because shes lazy. Because everyone loves a sympathy and illness bandwagon and they won't think to actually research the condition.
Oh 💯 my friends son had hydrocephalus pretty bad told he’d never walk/talk etc. and he is smashing life. Walking talking and larger than life. Attends a special school and is doing everything he should be.

she wants something to be wrong she wants the attention the pitty and the gifts. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 1
theres always something up with that wee boy. she is really trying hard for a diagnosis of something. reminds me a lot of deedee blanchard

Oh 💯 my friends son had hydrocephalus pretty bad told he’d never walk/talk etc. and he is smashing life. Walking talking and larger than life. Attends a special school and is doing everything he should be.

she wants something to be wrong she wants the attention the pitty and the gifts. Makes me sick.
It’s so she can also use something as an excuse on why his so behind from her lazy parenting. It’s like when someone commented before saying she doesn’t think AJ has autism (there was no hate there either in her comment) she just said AJ just seemed behind like her son. My god everyone jumping on her etc saying “yeah that’s ur son not Chloes” and Chloe saying “he defo has autism I know he does” why would you WANT your kid to have autism so desperately and get so offended when someone says his not got it?!

If you actually look at the condition it’s not a genetic condition, it can develop in utero if spina bfida is present or if the mum has a serious infection, if it develops in childhood it’s usually because the child has had an infection or a head injury

If you actually look at the condition it’s not a genetic condition, it can develop in utero if spina bfida is present or if the mum has a serious infection, if it develops in childhood it’s usually because the child has had an infection or a head injury
It could be congenital hydrocephalus though but there isn't a lot of research behind it. If Ross has a genetic imbalance it could of been passed on

Reactions: 2
tbh I think about 90% of what comes out her mouth is lies. id take everything she says with a pinch of salt. bet she feels bad now for not going to support him at the hospital

Wouldnt fluid in his head not show up in a pregnancy scan?

Wouldnt fluid in his head not show up in a pregnancy scan?
Only severe cases, it builds over time as your body usually drains the fluid round your brain to keep it at optimal level, AJs doesn't which is why he may need a shunt to help the fluid that's built up over time drain away

Only severe cases, it builds over time as your body usually drains the fluid round your brain to keep it at optimal level, AJs doesn't which is why he may need a shunt to help the fluid that's built up over time drain away
I see. wee mite

And does this affect any part of development? In his case of severity because she said on live the other night it’s caused his autism which I was always told was genetic

And does this affect any part of development? In his case of severity because she said on live the other night it’s caused his autism which I was always told was genetic
Autism isn't genetic specifically, non genetics, physical and enviromental factors have a lot to do with autism and the developing brain. It can affect his development, but not to the severity she's trying to make out. A shunt would release pressure off his brain and drain excess fluid and there's nothing to say that with the right support he wouldn't be like every other neurotypical child, Chloe still needs to put the work in on his development side which she won't hydrocephalus or not.

Reactions: 4
First time poster here but just wanted to say it wasn’t just fluid they were concerned about with AJ. She actually read the letter out loud on live when she received it and it said they had found something to do with the t2 signals in the central tracts. I’ve googled and it can be caused by multiple things that can affect development.

First time poster here but just wanted to say it wasn’t just fluid they were concerned about with AJ. She actually read the letter out loud on live when she received it and it said they had found something to do with the t2 signals in the central tracts. I’ve googled and it can be caused by multiple things that can affect development.
It’s really quite unsettling to me that she read something so private and personal to do with her son lives to hundreds of people, that’s his confidential medical records, it doesn’t matter that she’s his mum, trying to gain sympathy from a medical condition your child may have is not it

Reactions: 9
Right.. but the route of the problem here is.. does she help with AJs development or improve of it? Or is she just sat on live all night? Hmm.

She'll never help with his development
This is what angers me. I wouldn’t ever mention horrible things about his condition, but the mother is the problem with his development. She’d rather sit on live all day or doing tiktoks, go to work 3 hours, then bam she’s straight back on live! It angers me even more so now that his actually being tested for this brain stuff and she STILL doesn’t give a flying duck about that little boy! If anything it makes her 10x worse now!

That's what she has wanted all along something else to blame his developmental delays on.
It's not all down to his condition and she'll of been told that but she'll never put in the leg work.

That's what she has wanted all along something else to blame his developmental delays on.
It's not all down to his condition and she'll of been told that but she'll never put in the leg work.
100% and what she can never blame the condition on is, the lack of attention she’s giving those children, the late night bed time for AJ, the way she talks to him, the way she can’t pull herself away from her phone to sort them out or her house, the weaning of early age and so the list goes on and on, I’d love to know what her excuse is for that. People say “she’s got 4 kids to keep her busy etc etc” but yet they don’t say that when she’s live for hours on end doing naff all!

Ajs teeth are really bad. from using baby bottles. why on earth is he, at the age of 3 only using baby milk bottles? i have never seen him drink out a cup. hes got that stupid blue baby bottle stuck to his mouth all the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.