TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I heard Hayley say as chloe was in her comments watching her live ‘has Callum’ turned up yet’ so that suggests it’s just chloe and Ross😴no wonder she got all dolled up…

Chlo babe if u ever need a babysitter id happily do it please dont ever leave your kids in a care like that. sisters are meant to be second mums, disgusting

Reactions: 6
So she was watching the live and saw what was going on and didn’t rush home?! Shocker.

Tuesday no bed sheet. Saturday still no bed sheet…..
Oh no I couldn’t sleep like that 🤣 I change mine twice I week at least. But’ never no sheet, I hate the feel of mattresses 🙃

Reactions: 3
So she was watching the live and saw what was going on and didn’t rush home?! Shocker.

Tuesday no bed sheet. Saturday still no bed sheet…..
so She saw her son was eating her make up etc? And she didn’t give a duck but she’s a good mum yeah? Nah she’s vile. And her sister will end up on a register believe me the way they were laughing at him maybe harming himself. So wrong!!
As for the no sheet. Scruffy cow! All these”cleaning” highlights but can’t make a bleeping bed ewww!

Reactions: 1
What were they laughing at I didn’t see her live
When Chloe went out Hayley and her mate were in the kitchen and poor aj was left in the front room, he was eating her make up and eyelashes, ate something off the windowsill and he needed his bum changing and her sister was just sat cleaning her laces in one of the kids bowls 🤦🏼‍♀️ They were just constantly laughing at the poor boy.

When Chloe went out Hayley and her mate were in the kitchen and poor aj was left in the front room, he was eating her make up and eyelashes, ate something off the windowsill and he needed his bum changing and her sister was just sat cleaning her laces in one of the kids bowls 🤦🏼‍♀️ They were just constantly laughing at the poor boy.
Disgusting

How has she not been reported? Like seriously HOW?!
she leaves the kids with just anyone it’s sick. Family or not she is not fit

How has she not been reported? Like seriously HOW?!
she leaves the kids with just anyone it’s sick. Family or not she is not fit
She said she’s had lots saying they’re going to report her but 3 social workers watch her lives and say there’s no need for concern
If that was my sister she’d never be watching my kids again if all she was doing is cleaning her shoes in a different room and letting him eat make up

It was her brothers 18th apparently that was the reason for going out 🥴 I don’t understand how all her little scruffy army of ‘fans’ don’t see anything wrong with how she parents? That live last night was absolutely horrendous and hard to watch. That poor little boy 😖

Her brother has just turned 18 but she leaves the girls with him overnight? Im all for safe guarding, I hope her brother has the girls best interest at hearts. someone needs to look out for these kids. I would never dream of leaving my kid with a guy who wasnt her father, you really cant trust people these days.

Her brother has just turned 18 but she leaves the girls with him overnight? Im all for safe guarding, I hope her brother has the girls best interest at hearts. someone needs to look out for these kids. I would never dream of leaving my kid with a guy who wasnt her father, you really cant trust people these days.
I do agree that she’s a really rubbish mum and those children are neglected. However I do find it a little sad that you wouldn’t trust your own brother with your children. I would have no issues with my brother looking after my child.

That being said, I wouldn’t trust any of her friends or family with my child!

Reactions: 4
See I fully trust my family my brothers included one of my brothers is god parent to all 3 my children and a fantastic dad himself.
however I don’t know her brother but the sister isn’t fit! Even her mum gets in on her lives I think the whole family are just a bit “shameless” style family.
Im all for parents needing a break, but she is never home. She claims “single mum” coz she’s single yet says she “co parents” then you’re not a single mum, that’s your relationship status but a mum who co parents. It really winds me up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.