TripletGirlsAndSon aka SingleMomToTripletGirlsAnd1 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always cleaned in the old house, most of her content was her doing cleaning etc wonder why that has changed since moving, she can’t blame it on ‘I’ve just moved house’ anymore because she’s been there for quite some time now

Reactions: 1
She’s on live now saying she will have more stock for eye lashes soon.. so she sells eye lashes on the side too?

What gets me is her mum or anyone hasn’t said about AJ. My 4yo didn’t talk until he was nearly 3 but at 2.5 my mum said ‘come on kat why don’t you give the health visitor a ring’ and with that he had hearing tests and was referred for speech therapy. My mum said he was showing autistic traits, and she looked up how to help and everything. And I don’t really get on with my mum I see her maybe twice a year. They don’t even have any little friends. I’m always meeting up with friends I’ve made with kids the same age and I swear that helped his speech

Reactions: 3
One of her ‘fans’ had to remind her of the time the other night because she was meant to put AJ to bed and forgot. That poor boy is left to just wonder round the house all day with nothing to do. He doesn’t even have any friends! No friends at his birthday party either just Chloe and her family and no kids for him to play with. It really breaks my heart. Annoys me how she acts like she gets no help either when she gets more help that most parents. Whenever she wants to go out she always has a baby sitter or when she goes to work. She’s got no money problems at all!! And if she says she’s skint it’s usually because she’s financed that many things. You’re richer than all of us chloe! Why don’t you donate some of that money back ya scruffy mess

Reactions: 6
One of her ‘fans’ had to remind her of the time the other night because she was meant to put AJ to bed and forgot. That poor boy is left to just wonder round the house all day with nothing to do. He doesn’t even have any friends! No friends at his birthday party either just Chloe and her family and no kids for him to play with. It really breaks my heart. Annoys me how she acts like she gets no help either when she gets more help that most parents. Whenever she wants to go out she always has a baby sitter or when she goes to work. She’s got no money problems at all!! And if she says she’s skint it’s usually because she’s financed that many things. You’re richer than all of us chloe! Why don’t you donate some of that money back ya scruffy mess
She could easily take AJ and the girls to baby and mommy groups, ball parks, feed the ducks.. There’s many things she could do with AJ and the girls together. But her excuse is “the girls are too little for that” or “aj doesn’t like that” how do you know when you’ve never even tried it. It will also help her, gain some mommy friends and stop craving attention off social media constantly! I genuinely think that’s what she needs aswell as the kids. She needs grown up friends with kids to do things with. Rather then sitting in live talking to a screen

Reactions: 2
The girls are 9 months no? They're not that little any more there's so much they can do now, they're not newborn they're not as fragile they need to be outside building up a natural immunity to the world.

Things like taking kids to the park should be a weekly thing. Let’s them burn off energy and have fun. But she won’t do that because it doesn’t benefit her. Only time AJ goes out with her is when she gets her nails done. She could literally do so many indoor things with him too like learning games or inviting some mates with kids over to play with him. If Ross is there all the time get him to actually do something too. Can’t believe she lets him stay at her house when he does duck all to help with the kids

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.