Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She needs to stop insulting RHW. I doubt she wants to be compared to a 45 year old filtered dressing gown seller 😂😂😂 It’s so cringe that she believes this

• Haha
Reactions: 34

jeaner

The narcissism is strong with this one.

The daughter carrying on like that is not cute, I don’t like commenting on the child and she absolutely should not be sharing her carrying on like that or at all actually. But Jesus Christ we all know a child like that and it’s not one bit funny or endearing. She sounds like she’s being reared by YouTube. And asking people to comment to show her later?! What the fuck kind of values is she teaching the child. You’re validated because the peasants left some comments telling you you’re great 👍🏻

And I’m cringing for the twits that commented and she scrolling along showing all the names 🤣 I’d crawl up up own arse if I saw my name there rimming her ‘on camera’. Not incredible 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29

storminagcup

Chatty Member
They are vile.

New thread suggestion. Swigs is a munter looks nothing like Rosie Hunter (RHW)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Tootleboot

Ah here I'm actually so annoyed today. Having a really crappy Friday at work, and there she is saying something like "you have no reason not to treat yourself". Well actually Tigs I do have a reason. Thanks to covid we are a one income family, fighting to keep our heads above water. My choice comes down to spending my money on the make up you're advertising or putting food on the table for my family. Just f**k off with your "treat yourself" shite. 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Tootleboot

I'm so confused...she said the first thing she does when she comes home is take off her bra. But she previously said the first thing she does is puts on a robe? I just dont know what I'm supposed to do first anymore? 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ciaragh

Busy working mother my ass! I do more in 5 minutes than she does all day -Swigs probably thinks manual labour is a Spanish musician

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Your man that she sent her boots to to get fixed was showing them on his insta and he said.... “these are just a pair of boots from Zara, people nowadays don’t have the money to be buying expensive stuff with Covid”

I’d say she’s frothing at the mouth!! She’ll stomp in there in her €350 Sandro boots just to prove she’s LOADED!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Molsdol

Chatty Member
I really don't have time for her baloney at the moment. Busy house, sports for 3 active boys, homework, lunches, cooking, two parents work full time. Got a €4k bill for braces yesterday - it'll be dealt with without whinging. Wardrobes sorted. Clothing food - I don't think I'm anything special, don't think I deserve freebies to show off my inkredible life. My biggest aim is to raise 3 normal unaffected kids who neither look up nor down to people. How Hannah spoke two weeks ago made my blood boil. This is learned behaviour and is a terrible way to raise a child. No empathy all about the brag.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lucylee20

Haven't commented on this thread before but the daughter's costume has annoyed me so much. If my daughter told me she wanted to dress up as a "nerd" I would be tell her no chance. I can guarantee you that she is one of the mean girls in her school. Nothing but a little brat who will be very superficial when she gets older and it's all from the Mum she gets it. Both my daughters wear glasses and the notion that they are "nerds" really irritates me. By the way Tigs, they could both spell better than you 😝

Reactions: 23

Fatface

VIP Member
Anyone see Hana, “I know you look terrible Mom, I look beautiful” we all know where she is hearing these comments from. So sad the poor little girl is being brought up to believe how you look is the most important thing :(
I thought the same thing — a 7 year old completely obsessed with looks. With such a mean girl streak too. Nothing to be proud of

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Scruff

I know she's up her own arse but the reading of the compliments and agreeing with them the other day was a new low.
Yes I'm sound, yes I'm good craic, yes I'm kind. The giggling at people saying she rich. Oh so many of you are saying I'm rich, well we are comfortable.
What an absolute thicko.

Hansnomesmans

So I have 3 points to make after watching swiggys story;

•she should have sorted out her Ronnie before she got a close up pic to post for her unnecessary Invisalign

•the story on the mask 🤦🏼‍♀️No words she is a 🤡

•and is it just me or was that an awful strange thing to say that she wants to put her daughter inside herself to keep her close at all times 😳

• Haha