Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Who is Going To make A Appointment to Try on A Incredible nylon Housecoat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She also said the showroom is appointment only. What, like a bridal boutique? She is selling dressing gowns, no? Who the hell needs an appointment to try on a bloody robe? Is there a need for a house to be a showroom for a load of polyester? Does she actually think this is going to be a success? Is this real life?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Who is Going To make A Appointment to Try on A Incredible nylon Housecoat?!
She really has very limited vocabulary. Has she no other words instead of INKKKKredible? 🤷🏼‍♀️ She needs a thesaurus badly!

She also said the showroom is appointment only. What, like a bridal boutique? She is selling dressing gowns, no? Who the hell needs an appointment to try on a bloody robe? Is there a need for a house to be a showroom for a load of polyester? Does she actually think this is going to be a success? Is this real life?!!
I’d imagine she’s hoping to sell in stores and boutiques after her pop up shop in Harvey Nics and Coco Boutique.

Reactions: 2
I’d say she would have done well with the robes pre covid in bridal shows etc but can’t see a tube splashing out 90 euro for one at this time, personally I’d rather some Marks and Spencer pjs and a actual bottle of Jo Malone !

Reactions: 7
I’d say she would have done well with the robes pre covid in bridal shows etc but can’t see a tube splashing out 90 euro for one at this time, personally I’d rather some Marks and Spencer pjs and a actual bottle of Jo Malone !
Don't you mean
* an actual bottle of Jo Malone
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It hit a nerve as she knows the answer would be no ! She’s made a loss the last 2 years and msybe I’m watching too much Netflix but he could be finding cash through her headquarters 🤔 Something not adding up , horrid rush to get the HQ done , it was hardly down to expansion
There is something very dodgy about investing in new premises for a retail product in the middle of a recession when your company has lost money for the last 2 years. She doesn’t need a premises for the minute volume she could sell it from her not hot ever home that she’s renting but can’t afford to buy.

Reactions: 12
There is something very dodgy about investing in new premises for a retail product in the middle of a recession when your company has lost money for the last 2 years. She doesn’t need a premises for the minute volume she could sell it from her not hot ever home that she’s renting but can’t afford to buy.
Does she not realise everyone can access and see that shes lost money the last 2 years.

Think susan on here brought it to our attention.. the info is easily found...

Scarlet for twigs

Reactions: 7
Does she not realise everyone can access and see that shes lost money the last 2 years.

Think susan on here brought it to our attention.. the info is easily found...

Scarlet for twigs
she should know as she is such an inkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkredible business woman. Any company registered with the CRO has to publish accounts. It is interesting what you can find out about all sorts of people!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Something pure dodgy about it all..no way that rushed new premises is for what shes saying it is..its like a spoof comedy at this stage but its not🤣🤣🙈

Reactions: 5
Something pure dodgy about it all..no way that rushed new premises is for what shes saying it is..its like a spoof comedy at this stage but its not🤣🤣🙈
Maybe Azan just wants her out of the house/ out of DTC?? The rent for that unit probably works out less than what she spends in Milano/Zara/Marks and BT every month. Damage limitation

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A busy working mother and business owner - and she managed to get a blow dry today. Isn’t she a super hero? Inkkkkredible

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Busy working mother my ass! I do more in 5 minutes than she does all day -Swigs probably thinks manual labour is a Spanish musician

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Gotta love the cream coloured runner she got for the hallway, should go down a treat when it pisses rain!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who wrote in they love the colours. Everything is feckin gray. She wrote that herself. Also yes a recession on the way and she goes to a brick and mortar business when the whole world tries for online business only as it’s cheaper. None of this makes any sense. Something shady for sure. And her baby daddy knows all about shady dealings and hiding money. As for managing a blow dry. Would ya piss off. Shes all day to do nothing. Pretending to be the busy business lady. What a brain dead tool. And I don’t like to shame people for drinking but Jesus Christ she drinks atleast five days a week. She’s off out tonight. Hopefully with a Friend lol. Probably that poor girl from the street or the fake insta hun friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder does the ‘family business’ need a new address?! Where are all these Brazilian ladies who ‘work for her’ 😜 Are they on the payroll?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so out of touch.
Firstly, Harvey Nicks in DTC has been closed for months. Mightn’t open again.

Secondly, Jo Malone as a brand is poison right now. If she had half a brain she’d have seen the furore with Jo Malone this week. The company made black actor John Boyega an ambassador and he created an award winning advert for them. Then they edited him out of the Chinese version of the advert (he’s black and China is notoriously racist) and it rightly caused an almighty ruckus.
He’s stepped down as a Jo Malone ambassador and the company looks like it’s bent over to racists.
But Swigs doesn’t really have her finger on the pulse, does she? She’ll be squirting it all over her polyester robes.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She’s so out of touch.
Firstly, Harvey Nicks in DTC has been closed for months. Mightn’t open again.

Secondly, Jo Malone as a brand is poison right now. If she had half a brain she’d have seen the furore with Jo Malone this week. The company made black actor John Boyega an ambassador and he created an award winning advert for them. Then they edited him out of the Chinese version of the advert (he’s black and China is notoriously racist) and it rightly caused an almighty ruckus.
He’s stepped down as a Jo Malone ambassador and the company looks like it’s bent over to racists.
But Swigs doesn’t really have her finger on the pulse, does she? She’ll be squirting it all over her polyester robes.
They are housecoats not robes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.