Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the stories yesterday or the day before. Who are these ppl that think she is really kind and generous. Where did they get that from? She has never shown anything on stories that I'd call kind. Odd.....

Reactions: 6
George and Milly are selling beautiful dressing gowns at the moment ( not house coats 🤣)
I know who’ll I will be giving my money too.
And it’s not this narcissist !
Oh I just went on that site to have a look. They are very nice indeed. Never heard of them before. Very nice.

Reactions: 3
I know she's up her own arse but the reading of the compliments and agreeing with them the other day was a new low.
Yes I'm sound, yes I'm good craic, yes I'm kind. The giggling at people saying she rich. Oh so many of you are saying I'm rich, well we are comfortable.
What an absolute thicko.

Reactions: 21
I know she's up her own arse but the reading of the compliments and agreeing with them the other day was a new low.
Yes I'm sound, yes I'm good craic, yes I'm kind. The giggling at people saying she rich. Oh so many of you are saying I'm rich, well we are comfortable.
What an absolute thicko.
Massive self -esteem issues. I mean what 44 year old would do this. Sad.

Reactions: 6
George and Milly are selling beautiful dressing gowns at the moment ( not house coats 🤣)
I know who’ll I will be giving my money too.
And it’s not this narcissist !
Oh thanks for pointing these out! They’re gorgeous. And made from a nicer material, and cheaper! Winner winner 👍🏼

Reactions: 5
Oh I absolutely love watching her! She is hilarious it's like a real life Alan Partridge. She is the kind of woman that tries so hard you cringe for her.
I do feel slightly sorry for her though at times, she seems so desperate for attention and validation from strangers off the internet I feel she may not have many (any) true friends so feels the need to brag or show material things in an effort to impress people.
Wealthy people generally don't shout about their finances as she does so I feel perhaps it's all a wealthy veneer but the reality is monthly repayments and making ends meet just like everyone else. Class whispers and doesn't need to shout.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What an absolute thicko.
Absolutely. I’d say she even thinks she went too far. She’s gone very quiet ever since. Definitely a new low for her. I have never seen any other influencer carry on like her, no matter how up their own arse they are.......bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 10
Maybe someone had a word with her?
I hope so... it was so cringey and downright embarrassing to seek validation from strangers on the internet, to read them out & agree with the nicer comments 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m actually mortified for her. There’s a serious want in her. I feel very sorry for her she’s definitely more to be pitied than laughed at.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think she was very subdued hawking those horrific slippers for her friend’s shop?
She still had to show the real tacky Guccis as well though, lest we think she buys knock offs.

Reactions: 3
Those shoes are so horrible and so impractical. In the wet miserable weather we have here they would be destroyed, and they would have the double whammy of just looking so stupid. I hate fur, faux or otherwise.

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t pay a fiver for those cheap looking Gucci knockoffs.
Alan Partridge indeed! 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.