Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Round of applause for Alicia 👏👏👏👏👏🤣🤣
Alicia hit a nerve there.
Seriously though, how up her own hole is this woman? Yes I am kind, yes I am great craic, yes I am.... oh my God! How unbelievably narcissistic and tone deaf is she? She is an absolute dick of the highest order. I cannot wait for karma to come by and roundhouse her into the next century, because a gobshite like that has it coming. I don’t like to wish ill on anyone but she has it due in spades. Be humble you absolute vile human being. P.S. you are NOT kind, and you are NOT great craic. People are laughing at you, not with you, you witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Alicia hit a nerve there.
Seriously though, how up her own hole is this woman? Yes I am kind, yes I am great craic, yes I am.... oh my God! How unbelievably narcissistic and tone deaf is she? She is an absolute dick of the highest order. I cannot wait for karma to come by and roundhouse her into the next century, because a gobshite like that has it coming. I don’t like to wish ill on anyone but she has it due in spades. Be humble you absolute vile human being. P.S. you are NOT kind, and you are NOT great craic. People are laughing at you, not with you, you witch.
I thought that too!! My jaw dropped.. "yes I am sound... Yes I'm great fun, I'm lovely and kind"... Totally narcissistic! How many times did she show the assumptions of 'you're rich'.. awful.

Reactions: 8
She is still whining on about it so it def bothers her. She says she doesn't know why some one would bring that over to her, ah hello, you asked for what people thought of you!! Show the wedding pic if it's not true.
And she had to mention the EX. So she is not guilty about being the mistress. Christ she loves herself rotten. Those comments that she sent to herself will increase the head size today. Hope she has a beanie that fits.

Reactions: 7
I can honestly not believe a grown woman in her 40’s just scrolled through compliments about herself. Scarlet for her that she would even ask people what they think of her. And that she would care-teach your children to be kind and confident and not need others opinions of them. Grow up Melissa. Honestly I have a 10 year old who would be mortified by this.

Reactions: 16
She’s asks the questions but didn’t like the response, who says things like we assume your rich, it’s obvious she’s not rich at all, she wouldn’t even be deemed “new money”

Reactions: 10
I can honestly not believe a grown woman in her 40’s just scrolled through compliments about herself. Scarlet for her that she would even ask people what they think of her. And that she would care-teach your children to be kind and confident and not need others opinions of them. Grow up Melissa. Honestly I have a 10 year old who would be mortified by this.
Yes to this comment. 👆🏻

WHO does this??? A person who has zero attention in their lives.....that’s who......😞😞

Reactions: 7
The narcissism is strong with this one.

The daughter carrying on like that is not cute, I don’t like commenting on the child and she absolutely should not be sharing her carrying on like that or at all actually. But Jesus Christ we all know a child like that and it’s not one bit funny or endearing. She sounds like she’s being reared by YouTube. And asking people to comment to show her later?! What the duck kind of values is she teaching the child. You’re validated because the peasants left some comments telling you you’re great 👍🏻

And I’m cringing for the twits that commented and she scrolling along showing all the names 🤣 I’d crawl up up own arse if I saw my name there rimming her ‘on camera’. Not incredible 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My mother had a great expression for soliciting compliments - “throwing bouquets at yourself.”
It’s beyond weird for anyone over the age of 12 to want so much validation. She’s deeply insecure.

• Heart
The narcissism is strong with this one.

The daughter carrying on like that is not cute, I don’t like commenting on the child and she absolutely should not be sharing her carrying on like that or at all actually. But Jesus Christ we all know a child like that and it’s not one bit funny or endearing. She sounds like she’s being reared by YouTube. And asking people to comment to show her later?! What the duck kind of values is she teaching the child. You’re validated because the peasants left some comments telling you you’re great 👍🏻

And I’m cringing for the twits that commented and she scrolling along showing all the names 🤣 I’d crawl up up own arse if I saw my name there rimming her ‘on camera’. Not incredible 😬
Yes! I don't have kids and I'm in no way maternal or interested, so was thinking it was just me. Her daughter acting that way was not cute, but instead very worrying. WHO talks like that?? And I'm surprised 'class nerd' is still a phrase? Thank god someone else has said it, I feared I may be shot! 😂

Yes! I don't have kids and I'm in no way maternal or interested, so was thinking it was just me. Her daughter acting that way was not cute, but instead very worrying. WHO talks like that?? And I'm surprised 'class nerd' is still a phrase? Thank god someone else has said it, I feared I may be shot! 😂
She’s obviously teaching the daughter that being intelligent is not ‘cool’. Because it’s something she can’t buy. Hopefully she hasn’t passed on the dumb dumb genes to her.

Reactions: 10
OMG I have no words....... "your rich" no u have a champagne lifestyle on a credit card, "your kind" no u r not, ur a witch, "ur legally married" no u r not....... ur a liar & showing off the spoilt child, I'd say the teachers love her NOT, I just can't take to her sorry not sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cringing for her fishing for compliments & then lapping it all up, she loves thinking people think she is rich, thin etc. What an empty shallow existence she has.

Reactions: 12
She’s obviously teaching the daughter that being intelligent is not ‘cool’. Because it’s something she can’t buy. Hopefully she hasn’t passed on the dumb dumb genes to her.
Its really not nice or funny, and don't get me wrong, I have kids, and we all think our own kids are great and hilarious - most of the time :LOL:-and I hate commenting on kids, its not their fault they're being shown and paraded. But does that mean freckles and glasses are nerdy? What's with the YouTube American accent and the lip smacking.. she isn't licking it off a stone that's for sure. I didn't find it funny or endearing. I'd rather my kids be seen to be 'nerdy' than shallow.... Seif does seem like such a lovely boy though.

Reactions: 19
+1 Also there was nothing nothing "nerdy" about her demeanor.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.