Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Tiggs.

I sometimes watch her stories because I actually find it fascinating that someone so dim can have such a high opinion of themselves.

Today alone;
Hair combing - why would anyone be interested?
Daytime tanning revelation - phrased like she thinks she’s the first person to ever think of it. Also, there no way white sheets will stay white with tan, regardless of when it’s applied.
Now we are treated to the fascinating insights about her gifted vacuum cleaner.

All her grid pics are filtered beyond recognition, so it’s not like she’s providing any real fashion inspiration.

How does she even have 47k followers?

Reactions: 12
And don't start me on the stupid hairy eyebrows. Cant you tell I'm on my period!

Reactions: 5
That mum of boys post pissed me off. Sure no girls play sport at all tigs. Hope Hannah decides to take up rugby seeing her big brothers interest.

Reactions: 6
That mum of boys post pissed me off. Sure no girls play sport at all tigs. Hope Hannah decides to take up rugby seeing her big brothers interest.
Totally agree! And the child is also starving after training and all he is getting is soup for dinner? I hope there is more on the table even though she is incredibly Tired this eve. She was well able to open the wine for herself though. She's a dope.

Reactions: 8
....and didnt she only say yesterday that no matter how tired she is...she always puts a meal on the table for her family 👪

Reactions: 9
Neither did I but she said it on her stories last night , she always said she went to australia and then came back here another lie to make her sound interesting
Ah sure in there somewhere she was a manager in brown Thomas for years too. How did she fit it all in.

Reactions: 7
She's go at least 10 more years of school runs, after school activities and chauffeuring her kids around. She's in for a rude awakening the lazy, self-centered twit.

Reactions: 9
She doesnt even drop them to school baby daddy does she swans around doing tan and her hair or off to DTC walks into work at lunchtime and then leaves at 2 to get the daughter she does nothing and moans about cooking dinner and collecting the son, instead of doing her tan would she not be better off preparing dinner and so its ready when she gets home instead of a bowl of soup the child left at 7 and only got home at 5.30

Reactions: 13
She's go at least 10 more years of school runs, after school activities and chauffeuring her kids around. She's in for a rude awakening the lazy, self-centered twit.
Not to mention when they start getting interested in boys and girls when the teenage years hit.

Reactions: 1
Teaching the young one she should care what a bunch of strangers online think. Ffs. Dangerous. Also it’s moms job. ( mom you know🙄) what is ? Pimping your kids out online for content because you have no substance ?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She doesnt even drop them to school baby daddy does she swans around doing tan and her hair or off to DTC walks into work at lunchtime and then leaves at 2 to get the daughter she does nothing and moans about cooking dinner and collecting the son, instead of doing her tan would she not be better off preparing dinner and so its ready when she gets home instead of a bowl of soup the child left at 7 and only got home at 5.30
As a working mom myself, tigs you really need to start using a slow cooker. I personally work while mine cooks away. But I’m sure it would allow you precious time to tan and open vino mid week rather than feed your family.

Reactions: 5
She really needs to see a doctor if she's so tired all the time. If she didn't talk so much shite into her phone she'd have plenty of time to prep and cook a dinner. Telling her kid everyone on Instagram thinks she should get her hair cut🙈. Be a grown up and just take your child to the hairdressers for Christ sake. Telling pr companies to contact her so she doesn't miss that free stuff. Instagram is her job, sorry I thought she was a connoisseur of robes, aaaaahhhhhh she is an arse ache!!

• Heart
As a working mom myself, tigs you really need to start using a slow cooker. I personally work while mine cooks away. But I’m sure it would allow you precious time to tan and open vino mid week rather than feed your family.
Oh no no no, if she has ANY spare time it’s for self care and self love not for wasting on keeping the family alive with food.

Oh and she answered my question about the tan and shoe marks, HI NOELEEN 👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Where I live secondary school kids are never collected by parents, my daughter would be mortified if I was getting her every day. She gets the bus home and walks the last bit with her friends. She is in first year like Sief.

Is she really only ordering Christmas stock now? It is far too late to do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Teaching the young one she should care what a bunch of strangers online think. Ffs. Dangerous. Also it’s moms job. ( mom you know🙄) what is ? Pimping your kids out online for content because you have no substance ?
I was shocked by this tonight. "Everyone on Insta thinks you need a trim" and what Hana says I don't care . And she's right. Why should she?

On another note Swigs sounded drunk. And slightly aggressive. Just IMO

She really needs to see a doctor if she's so tired all the time. If she didn't talk so much shite into her phone she'd have plenty of time to prep and cook a dinner. Telling her kid everyone on Instagram thinks she should get her hair cut🙈. Be a grown up and just take your child to the hairdressers for Christ sake. Telling pr companies to contact her so she doesn't miss that free stuff. Instagram is her job, sorry I thought she was a connoisseur of robes, aaaaahhhhhh she is an arse ache!!

Yes. The PR company shout out. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
She’s a waste of space. Her job? yet too lazy to get in contact with pr companies herself . Always on the beg. Fake rich. Those poor kids. Slaughtered in the real world.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.