Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed a trick, just hit "post" and realised it should have said all fur housecoats..... ah well :p

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't checked in on Tigs thread in ages, see what happens when someone blocks you, you kinda forget all about them and their iiinnnkkkkrrreeedddible life! So she has a warehouse!???? For what exactly!!??? Somewhere to store her ego maybe!🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank goodness we know which robe she slept in last night, I thought I was going to have to go to work without knowing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t get my head around around the new head quarters
So many rooms and space the way she is going on you would think people were saying yes to the dress like do you rock up and try the Housecoats on 😂😂
All the money going into
Them premises and the refurb im
Lost
I bet she has a jewelry line by Christmas

Reactions: 7
So many rooms and space the way she is going on you would think people were saying yes to the dress like do you rock up and try the Housecoats on 😂😂
All the money going into
Lost
So strange, and referring to it as a showroom?

Reactions: 3
Wheres yer one who used to help her pack her tat. If anyone believes she sleeps in those pieces of tit we should ban them. The showroom🤣🤣🤣 showrooms are for cars

Reactions: 4
Oh she's modelling a few bits from h&m now. By modelling I mean admiring herself in her phone cos no one else is going to admire the filtered clothes.
No top on inside the blazer, seifs going to be majorly slagged poor child.

Reactions: 4
All the money going into
Lost
She must be trying to market them to be stocked in shops and not just online.
Other than that I can’t see any reason for her having a showroom.

Reactions: 6
My eyes 👀 scarlet for video of with her tits practically out
Her poor son Imagine any kids in school seeing them videos
Not classy at all

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Your man from Del Monte rang , he wants his outfit back .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must be trying to market them to be stocked in shops and not just online.
Other than that I can’t see any reason for her having a showroom.
That's exactly it, I expect she's still in fashion city but instead of boxing up the housecoats that she sends out for free every week - let's face it, nobody is paying money for these. She will now be acting as a distributor trying to have them stocked in boutiques around the country.
She'll be onto EY next trying to nominate herself in the entrepreneur of the year

Reactions: 5
love the title. am gobsmacked at the spend and push on office. Must be a bigger plan?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.