Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! And when Tigs said "what about all the lovely comments from people saying your acting skills were incredible ", Hana says "I know I look beautiful..you look terrible I'm beautiful ".. I think that's an awful way for a child to speak. Yes raise our girls to be confident and I tell my daughter she is beautiful, but modesty goes a long way too. There was a girl in my daughter's primary school and she constantly told them all "I'm the most beautiful in the school"..dead serious!! Had a tit fit when she wasn't given the main parts in school plays or concerts 🙄
Veruca Salt springs to mind. What a film!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So much for supporting Irish Businesses and buying local promoting fake Gucci shoes made in China well done Swigs another fantastic move.. at least her education hasn’t been wasted!!!
They're on ali express for €40. They must be top quality if that's how much they retail on Ali for 🤦‍♀️🤣.
The state of them, I wouldn't wear them to put out the bins

Reactions: 3
Also, the hilarity of those knock offs from Coco Boutique. She’s sooo keen to show us that she has tea Guccis.

Imagine paying that amount - up to €250 for the faux Princetowns... like that is just far too much to pay for knockoffs.

I’ve no issues with items that are designer inspired, you see Gucci inspired loafers everywhere from Zara, M&S, Dune etc but they’re always slightly different to stay on the right side of infringing on Gucci’s trademarks by having the hardware slightly different etc. Also you can get real leather from those retailers starting around €50/60.

I’m all for supporting Irish business, there’s some great Irish design and ingenuity out there, but “businesses” selling overpriced knockoffs are no great loss.
Is that how much they are! Omg crazy

Is that how much they are! Omg crazy
Lol well the real deal are €825.... but if I liked something enough, I’d just pay it because the thought of walking around in fakes just gives me the ick.

Or if I couldn’t afford them. I’d buy the high street versions that are not actually trying to be exact copies.

But the thoughts of paying some gouger €245 to basically import Ali express tat.... it’s a hard pass from me.

You can get seriously nice shoes for €245 that are not fake versions of other things.

Reactions: 11
Lol well the real deal are €825.... but if I liked something enough, I’d just pay it because the thought of walking around in fakes just gives me the ick.

Or if I couldn’t afford them. I’d buy the high street versions that are not actually trying to be exact copies.

But the thoughts of paying some gouger €245 to basically import Ali express tat.... it’s a hard pass from me.

You can get seriously nice shoes for €245 that are not fake versions of other things.
€825 not in a month of Sundays 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
€825 not in a month of Sundays 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
They’re not for everyone! I wouldn’t buy them either, they’re hugely impractical for the Irish climate.

I do have Gucci loafers but I bought the Jordaans which the classic style. Still expensive but not as much as the furry princetowns. But I know mine are the real deal and I love them. Buying from coco boutique ( think the knockoffs of the Jordaans are a mere €140 🙄) would just leave me feeling like I’d still spent considerable money but not gotten any of the joy of investing in something nice.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she does kinda look like your one Teresa. I also think that it could just be the fake eyelashes, fake eyebrows and fake hair that gives people that samey samey look, ya know!!!😁

Reactions: 3
I feel bad for her. Like she knows in her heart of hearts that she doesn’t look like those filtered photos in real life. I’ve seen her many times in Dundrum.

She looks at the phone so much that the filtered version of herself has become her reality

They are vile.

New thread suggestion. Swigs is a munter looks nothing like Rosie Hunter (RHW)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She is well able to move her legs about and stand up considering she says she did her back in. Anyone else would be stuck to the spot. She is looking for attention again.

Reactions: 2
I can’t understand any mature adult Let alone a mother who would subject a young teenager to being filmed and put on insta dancing. They’ve enough to deal with from their peers. Leave the poor kid alone. That was clearly a private moment for him. He seems a lovely boy.

Reactions: 10
I was laughing at some page dreamboat delighted she’s following, then I saw next story it’s a shop sells kids clothes etc. Well of course. She’s looking for freebies dreamboat you dumbass and you’ll send them too 🤣🙄. I’ve said it a million times. She’s not nice to anybody unless she’s getting something out of it. Online and in life. Always. She hasn’t a friend that doesn’t give her free tit or shout outs. Also wtf is she doing with the lips. Looks like a babboons arse. Sticking them out like that. So gross. Now I’ve known her years and she’s always had a big mouth but I’m thinking she’s getting them done. And her pout looks so bleeping stupid the way she’s doing it.

She’s been very quiet since her love in to herself. Maybe she got a backlash at home.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.