Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been pushing this for a couple of years now. Always posting RHW pics and doing side by sides hoping people say that are alike. I’d say she wrote those to herself lol. She looks nothing like her. And she looks nothing like who she posts on Instagram every day. She’s so desperate. I’ve actually never known anybody to be so Inlove with themselves more. Poor Rosie. Does she even tag her hoping for a reply or recognition. Azhar needs to start paying attention to her ffs.

Reactions: 14
The delusion is real.

Can you imagine being that level of a sap to actually lick up to a stranger like that.

Swigs, just so there’s no confusion- no sane person confuses you for a supermodel.
Hundreds of people mailed her already...

I'm scared for society if hundreds of people mailed her to say this...

Can you die of second hand embarrassment?..... .asking for a friend 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s bleeping gas isn’t she?! You’ve heavy filters on Tigs - we could all resemble celebs if we had the same colour hair and ALTERED OUR LOOKS ONLINE 😂🙈

Delusional moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That's like a woman I worked with years ago. We were sitting having lunch and she was putting on some make up when out of nowhere she said 'you know, if I was taller and skinnier and better looking, I could be model'. She was serious too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching her posts really makes me feel happy... happy that I do not have the insecurities that she has and the constant search for approval.... I have no pity for this women as she has done for others... but I would love to know how many of her followers watch her for the same reason...or are they really influenced!
I have seem in her person many a time in Dundrum she looks nothing like RHW.. her photos are so different

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s been pushing this for a couple of years now. Always posting RHW pics and doing side by sides hoping people say that are alike. I’d say she wrote those to herself lol. She looks nothing like her. And she looks nothing like who she posts on Instagram every day. She’s so desperate. I’ve actually never known anybody to be so Inlove with themselves more. Poor Rosie. Does she even tag her hoping for a reply or recognition. Azhar needs to start paying attention to her ffs.
Omg clearly twins and separates at birth 😳😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole gifting bloggers with food is really awful. Kellogg's would get better pr giving these press drops to breakfast clubs or schools. Tignam has probably already binned these and taken out the avoca batter to make sunday treat pancakes. Can you imagine the absolute excitement this press drop would have brought to kids that get nothing and have nothing. Sad

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The delusion is real.

Can you imagine being that level of a sap to actually lick up to a stranger like that.

Swigs, just so there’s no confusion- no sane person confuses you for a supermodel.
Wow so alike!! The only only difference being you can see swigs Botox from space.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weird observation - do they not having a proper living room with TV or do they always watch TV from the kitchen table?

Reactions: 5
Weird observation - do they not having a proper living room with TV or do they always watch TV from the kitchen table?
I’ve definitely seen a living room
Remember when she custom ordered plain white cushions that looked like hospital pillows at great expense then decided she didn’t like them?
I think she swings her vino alone in the good room on wknd nights

Reactions: 6
I’ve definitely seen a living room
Remember when she custom ordered plain white cushions that looked like hospital pillows at great expense then decided she didn’t like them?
I think she swings her vino alone in the good room on wknd nights
I remember the wax from candles but I don't remember a TV in there? Maybe I'm a slob but I can't fathom having a cosy weekend watching movies or a series at the kitchen table 🤣

Reactions: 2
There is a living room, it has those shelves and the built in TV unit that she designed and had custom made.
Think there's a chanel book or two with a pot or something on top of them.
I think seif plays PlayStation in there, might be why she's always in the kitchen

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.