Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were the longest most boring posts I’ve ever watched about cereal. They went on and on and so slow. Wtf was that about. Riveting stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

This is what I imagine Kelloggs PR team to be like as they remove her from the press drop list

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s always at this! Posts a picture of someone she thinks. Looks like so people send her messages saying she looks like her 🙄🙄🙄
Was about to say exactly the same.. I mean she clearly thinks she looks like her.. that's why she posts them. I cant get over the self indulgence of her, mutton and lamb spring to mind 🙈.. my toes are curling in the mortification for her 😱😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She needs to stop insulting RHW. I doubt she wants to be compared to a 45 year old filtered dressing gown seller 😂😂😂 It’s so cringe that she believes this

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s actually quite sad now at this stage. She feels a constant need to compliment herself or compare herself to pro models. Who does that?? It’s cringeworthy and paints her in a very vulnerable light.

Reactions: 8
They were the longest most boring posts I’ve ever watched about cereal. They went on and on and so slow. Wtf was that about. Riveting stuff.
She’s a bore fest! Buy your own bloody cereal and leave the obnoxious kid out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to unfollow this one she’s painful but I’m loving the comments on here the RHW comparisons...🤣🤣🤣 there is no comparison except in her head!!! She’s delusional 🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s actually quite sad now at this stage. She feels a constant need to compliment herself or compare herself to pro models. Who does that?? It’s cringeworthy and paints her in a very vulnerable light.
It’s extremely needy for a 44 year old woman.
A mother
A business owner
A wife

It is very telling of the Absolute lack of attention in her personal life all this cringeworthy outward need for validation from strangers on the internet

Reactions: 15
It’s like when the wax museum makes a balls of the lookalike

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.