Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic of her in the pink "OVERSIZED" coat, what is wrong with her legs????? Why is she doing these stupid looking poses????

Reactions: 2
Christmas ad spam for the next 2 months for spotlight etc etc.💅 Thanks, I’ll source my own gift choices. Who are these insta idiots hanging on every word of an insta cowboy/girl? I don’t know who’s worse.. is it the brands paying them or the insta grabbers doing the dodgy wheeling and dealing.

Reactions: 6
I see she’s up against the wall taking a 💩 again. The worst posing. She’s not able. And her advertising selling is atrocious. So fake and robotic. And how did she say the word mouth ? Mith? Wow. The D4 reeeeeach there. duck me 🙈🙄

And she could sweep the roads with those fake ass eyelashes. Foookin state of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The pic of her in the pink "OVERSIZED" coat, what is wrong with her legs????? Why is she doing these stupid looking poses????
But dont you know she has really skinny legs... and amazing hair...and perfect teeth 🙄.. imagine actually saying that about yourself. Even if you thought it lol

• Haha
God those tights 🤢
But you nearly saw where the magic happens? ‘A flash of gash’. Are you not entertained? Does Teepee....sorry Wigwam not keep you on your toes for fashion forward mid forty year olds with children and a ‘business’ style woman? Can you not get to H&M and (ah)Zara?
How do you live?
Only joking, I have friends who are accountants and actual business women, and teachers and nurses and guards and none of them have the time to give out about the time that they are tired.
They just get tit done quietly.
That is actual life for us Melissa🤷‍♀️
BTW I will never buy veja trainers (sorry_vee jays).YOU have ruined them forever for me.

l

• Haha
But dont you know she has really skinny legs... and amazing hair...and perfect teeth 🙄.. imagine actually saying that about yourself. Even if you thought it lol
I know!! Does she not have one person in her life that would say to her how shes coming across really badly???

Modesty is the most attractive quality.

That’s why her audience is so stagnant and won’t grow any further.

Reactions: 6
Oh sweet Jesus. 400 stories of Hana turning up her snotty nose at gifted Cereal
Christ awkward much

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh sweet Jesus. 400 stories of Hana turning up her snotty nose at gifted Cereal
Christ awkward much
I wouldn’t say that the PR company that sent her the Kellogg’s cereal will be impressed by that. I know that Kellogg’s is PR company’s to advertise there products. The child looks like such a spoiled brat. The cereal didn’t get a great review.

Did anyone notice the IPad, behind her on the couch. The two kids are constantly glued to iPads and phones and computers. It’s so unhealthy for them.

I actually don’t think azhar has much involvement in bringing up the Hannah. I think he more interested in Seif.

She's made it abundantly clear on her Instagram that her daughter is incredibly picky about food so why get her to try it like that on camera? The child eats plain pasta and nothing else half the time, of course she won't like anything resembling a fruit or vegetable?

I don't like this sudden influx of influencers using their kids for marketing. It doesn't sit right with me.

Reactions: 18
I don't understand why she uploaded the videos of Hannah grimacing as she ate the cereal. The woman has no sense.

Reactions: 9
I don't understand why she uploaded the videos of Hannah grimacing as she ate the cereal. The woman has no sense.
Hmm! I'm all for honest reviews but at least be honest and say my daughter is a VERY picky eater but this would STILL suit children whose appetites are more diverse. I'd say her son would have eaten it no bother. Wasn't a great advertisement fr what Kellogg's are trying to do.

Reactions: 3
That child comes across as a spoilt brat...
Like mother like daughter
Have a friend working in childcare. Qualifications coming out her eyeballs and says you can spot the future 'mean girls' from as young as 3 years of age. Asked her the verdict on Hana before... as you can imagine, she's not hopeful it'll get any better. It's not normal for a child that age to carry on the way she does, from the condescending behaviour to the camera, to the still having tantrums at bedtime. And I'm not blaming Hana in the slightest. It's a blatant lack of discipline, combined with learned behaviour from her self obsessed mother. Swigs is gonna be sorry once the teenage hormones kick in.

Reactions: 14
Have a friend working in childcare. Qualifications coming out her eyeballs and says you can spot the future 'mean girls' from as young as 3 years of age. Asked her the verdict on Hana before... as you can imagine, she's not hopeful it'll get any better. It's not normal for a child that age to carry on the way she does, from the condescending behaviour to the camera, to the still having tantrums at bedtime. And I'm not blaming Hana in the slightest. It's a blatant lack of discipline, combined with learned behaviour from her self obsessed mother. Swigs is gonna be sorry once the teenage hormones kick in.
Completely learned behaviour... !!!

Veruca salt she reminds me of.... think that's how you spell it ... ' I want THAT golden egg daddy.. immediately '...

🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmm! I'm all for honest reviews but at least be honest and say my daughter is a VERY picky eater but this would STILL suit children whose appetites are more diverse. I'd say her son would have eaten it no bother. Wasn't a great advertisement fr what Kellogg's are trying to do.
Kills her to help other people out! Couldn't even swallow her pride to give them a good review. Hama clearly liked the beetroot one but couldn't even be nice about it. Obnoxious both of them.

It's this rich family having the golden daughter thing. Loads of them around hanas age.

Reactions: 5
She's made it abundantly clear on her Instagram that her daughter is incredibly picky about food so why get her to try it like that on camera? The child eats plain pasta and nothing else half the time, of course she won't like anything resembling a fruit or vegetable?

I don't like this sudden influx of influencers using their kids for marketing. It doesn't sit right with me.
Absolutely crazy. The amount of pedophiles amd weirdos crawling the Internet and these so called influencers showcasing their children for a few freebies. Shameful.

Reactions: 4
Kills her to help other people out! Couldn't even swallow her pride to give them a good review. Hama clearly liked the beetroot one but couldn't even be nice about it. Obnoxious both of them.

It's this rich family having the golden daughter thing. Loads of them around hanas age.
...but they're not rich. You can tell that they live their life on credit. How many times has he gone bust now?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.