Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same ! Is she doing it to be gas ! As it’s so ridiculous is it almost a parody ?!

I’m only new following her - are they not married?
Says shes married..but not once shown a wedding pic despite being asked so 10000% dont think she is

Reactions: 5
Maybe I America but certainly not Ireland although in the last couple of years it has gotten very popular
I read it in a book from a financial advisor- it’s called How to be good with money. Approx. 90% of new cars on the road have been financed in some capacity. I would believe it though because most people don’t have 25-80k (depending on what they get) to buy a new car outright!

I don’t get the snobbery towards people getting finance on their car though. You still need to be making good money to comfortably afford the hundreds of euros of monthly repayments and upkeep of a big car.

Reactions: 4
I read it in a book from a financial advisor- it’s called How to be good with money. Approx. 90% of new cars on the road have been financed in some capacity. I would believe it though because most people don’t have 25-80k (depending on what they get) to buy a new car outright!

I don’t get the snobbery towards people getting finance on their car though. You still need to be making good money to comfortably afford the hundreds of euros of monthly repayments and upkeep of a big car.
Loans and lease finance are very different to each other. Lots of people get credit union loans to buy cars alright. Leasing is basically at the end of 3 years or 5 years there is a ballon payment or else you give back the car.

Reactions: 6
Loans and lease finance are very different to each other. Lots of people get credit union loans to buy cars alright. Leasing is basically at the end of 3 years or 5 years there is a ballon payment or else you give back the car.
Yes I know what they are, but financing a new car whether it be by leasing or a loan is really really expensive. Like the deposits on leasing are huge too! Whether it’s a loan or leasing monthly repayments are high on a car like hers and not what the average person can afford comfortably. I don’t get the comments about leasing her car is all

Reactions: 1
Yes I know what they are, but financing a new car whether it be by leasing or a loan is really really expensive. Like the deposits on leasing are huge too! Whether it’s a loan or leasing monthly repayments are high on a car like hers and not what the average person can afford comfortably. I don’t get the comments about leasing her car is all
Sorry, I think we are all getting off topic a bit. Ye its obvious that they are leasing the cars. Azhar drives an 8 series BMW it would seem from looking at google maps. It costs over €100 grand new so it’s highly likely it’s on finance also. Would are the leased through one of his companies as if he’s had poor credit history below personally it hard to see him getting finance for the cars.

Reactions: 3
Sorry, I think we are all getting off topic a bit. Ye its obvious that they are leasing the cars. Azhar drives an 8 series BMW it would seem from looking at google maps. It costs over €100 grand new so it’s highly likely it’s on finance also. Would are the leased through one of his companies as if he’s had poor credit history below personally it hard to see him getting finance for the cars.
Yes definitely, my point being that just because they lease their cars and don’t own them it doesn’t make them less than or poor or whatever.

This gave me a laugh. 🤣🙈
What the hell does that mean? If the COVID rates continue, none of us will be able to have ‘the most incredible memorable’ Christmas with our families as we won’t be able to mix! Christ on a bike but she’s as thick as splattered pig tit really.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the hell does that mean? If the COVID rates continue, none of us will be able to have ‘the most incredible memorable’ Christmas with our families as we won’t be able to mix! Christ on a bike but she’s as thick as splattered pig tit really.
“ thick as splattered pig tit “ I can’t sleep coz i can’t stop laughing !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣sums her up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Your man that she sent her boots to to get fixed was showing them on his insta and he said.... “these are just a pair of boots from Zara, people nowadays don’t have the money to be buying expensive stuff with Covid”

I’d say she’s frothing at the mouth!! She’ll stomp in there in her €350 Sandro boots just to prove she’s LOADED!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Your man that she sent her boots to to get fixed was showing them on his insta and he said.... “these are just a pair of boots from Zara, people nowadays don’t have the money to be buying expensive stuff with Covid”

I’d say she’s frothing at the mouth!! She’ll stomp in there in her €350 Sandro boots just to prove she’s LOADED!!!!!
That would mean having to wear them outside instead of just the obligatory pic for instagram before returning 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know how she kept a straight face when she said 'erbs !!!!!
Is that what they call them in Offaly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who the duck puts ‘erbs in a curry. Like she’s such a bull shitter.
Also who in gods name is interested in purchasing cheap Chinese crap off her.

Reactions: 7

I was thinking the exact same. How embarrassing for Swigs I just hope she can get over this trauma and be able to move on and do another oversized teddy coat try on ... saving all this money on pimping up her old shoes should allow her to restockkkkk her coats... like the Zara boots were so bad she couldn’t even sell on Depop.. 😴 😴 ... such substance!!!

Reactions: 2

What's his Instagram handle? 😂

What's his Instagram handle? 😂
Sneaker surgery. Like the cheek of him! He should have known how wealthy she is with the 57 pairs of VEE JAYS, 2 pairs of Gucci runners and Zara boots she left in.

I bet HE can’t afford to put ERBS in his dinner......!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s basically frying some chicken for dinner 😂 Where does she find the time being such a successful businesswoman planning Xmas since last Xmas . Sure you are 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.