Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harper Riley

VIP Member
The rules don’t apply to her ever. Why would they now. She’s an arsehole. More worried about her teeth and looks than peoples lives. And nobody is listening to the people. Would you go to that place after giving somebody like her that freebie rather than somebody who’s life is hindered by their teeth and can’t afford to fix them. I wouldn’t go near the place. And Jesus she has to get the mention in about how soooo white her teeth are. Will she ever fuck off. She’d masterbate to her own picture that one. Or maybe that one of her teeth with the pile of makeup and hairy lip.
And I remember with the braces before. She said she didn’t fix the bottom because she didn’t want her teeth to be TOO perfect. 🤣🤣riiiiiight.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ny_style

VIP Member
Swigs doesn’t need a fridge. Food in her house goes straight from the M&S fridge into her microwave. The wine goes from the offie straight down the hatch.

• Haha

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
She's made it abundantly clear on her Instagram that her daughter is incredibly picky about food so why get her to try it like that on camera? The child eats plain pasta and nothing else half the time, of course she won't like anything resembling a fruit or vegetable?

I don't like this sudden influx of influencers using their kids for marketing. It doesn't sit right with me.

And who gives a fuck really about the packaging. It all ends up in the fucking bin regardless. Unless you're a prick who displays Louis vuitton bags and shite like it in your walk in wardrobe. Oh she's a wanker. I'd love to wool her round the gaf.

I don't want to give her the views on her stories - but can someone tell me what she's shiteing on about now?
She bought earrings from a company, they came today in a very simple cardboard box in a jiffy bag, a silver one mind, not a yellow standard one, she tagged the company with her disgust, stating the packaging was awful and the earrings were tiny for what she paid for them 50 quid. She's an absolute weapon. WHO SELLS POLYESTER ROBES FOR 90 FUCKING EURO.
Man alive!

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
'A place for you to escape your world and allow you into mine...' Something about this doesn't sit right with me. Is she implying that her life is better than ours, and we are all be lucky to get a glimpse of it? What is it she thinks we are trying to escape? Thankfully I don't ever feel like I need to 'escape' my life. We all have ups and downs but not for one second do I envy her life and I certainly don't watch because mine is so awful I need a distraction!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
She’s always at this! Posts a picture of someone she thinks. Looks like so people send her messages saying she looks like her 🙄🙄🙄
Was about to say exactly the same.. I mean she clearly thinks she looks like her.. that's why she posts them. I cant get over the self indulgence of her, mutton and lamb spring to mind 🙈.. my toes are curling in the mortification for her 😱😆

• Haha

Tootleboot

Guys...I have an inkrrrredddible tip for you all on how not to ruin your lipstick with your mask!! Are you all sitting down?? Here goes...

Dont wear any!!! No1 can see it anyway!! Omg can you cope?? Exhausted now after that I am

And I've said it before on here,I have a robe from her first range, it was a gift and I do like it, I'm so sorry. I'll show myself out...😔

• Haha

Susan99

love the title. am gobsmacked at the spend and push on office. Must be a bigger plan?

Either money laundering - so washing the money through the refurb which is then also tax deductible or just generating losses while letting her play shop to be offset against other group businesses.

Just checked and her most recent financials have been uploaded. So now we see her loss in the first year was 15,880 and now a loss of 7,584 for 2019. Cumulative losses of 23,464 - what an amazing empire she’s running there, no wonder she’s exhausted 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

Clarision

Oh I absolutely love watching her! She is hilarious it's like a real life Alan Partridge. She is the kind of woman that tries so hard you cringe for her.
I do feel slightly sorry for her though at times, she seems so desperate for attention and validation from strangers off the internet I feel she may not have many (any) true friends so feels the need to brag or show material things in an effort to impress people.
Wealthy people generally don't shout about their finances as she does so I feel perhaps it's all a wealthy veneer but the reality is monthly repayments and making ends meet just like everyone else. Class whispers and doesn't need to shout.

• Heart

Harper Riley

VIP Member

Fiona was 25 in 1996 so she would be 49 this year. What age is Melissa? 44 according to the company director search. So she would have been 20 at the time Fiona disappeared.
They knew each other. From small local fashion shows around the town m, and also Fiona was a hairdresser with tigs older sister. They were not bffs tho . I was also one of the last to see Fiona alive and questioned by guards at the time .im sure lots of people saw her those last few evenings nothing to brag about. I lived very close to her and her family. It’s the saddest thing to ever happen in Tullamore.if she wanted to help and felt so close to her maybe turn up to one of the many walks organised for Fiona to bring attention to her case and life. Also their was a big unveiling of a monument and a petition to name the canal walk by her house after her( that the council wouldn’t do). Some attention to the petition and 40k signatures might have helped. Just saying. But nothings for nothing.
Also not something I really like bringing up on here. I just wanted to clear a few things up on it and won’t comment any further on it.

• Heart
  • Sad

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
No Azhar as usual. Such a weird set up
You only ever see Azhar at the odd very contrived /forced couples lovey date night

Or

If they go out at the wknd to a restaurant , she always takes a pic of hana or seif showing something on their phones to him as if it’s a cuddle #dadgoals
#luckyToHaveU

Or when they go to Adare manor/hols -

Pic of him going in the main door or possibly having a dinner out with them because he literally goes Golfing as soon as they land in The hotel /resort and then never returns

This is all so odd to me and so far removed from what I would consider to be an equal parent household /respectful partnership

She literally lives like a highly funded single parent with visitation from Azhar

• Haha

STDmail

Chatty Member
I’m appalled she uses her kids for content for her “brand”. For one it shows she has no content, 2) how spoilt Tigs is being able to stay home yet moaning and sadly 3) does not show her daughter in a good light. I’m sure in time 🤞🏻Kids will be legally off limits. However in the mean time, their dad should be intervening. He’s not blameless in this fiasco either.
I’m more than surprised he hasn’t intervened already. He doesn’t seem to like being on Instagram himself. She has zero content, how many times has she showed how she curls her hair 🙄showed her skincare 😴 it’s so monotonous. She has limited vocabulary, everything is INKKKKcredible, she is so conceited, materialistic & boastful. I don’t like commenting on children but her daughter doesn’t come across as cute at all. As previously said that’s learned behaviour. Her son seems like a very sweet boy. She really needs to keep them off the gram!

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
The narcissism is strong with this one.

The daughter carrying on like that is not cute, I don’t like commenting on the child and she absolutely should not be sharing her carrying on like that or at all actually. But Jesus Christ we all know a child like that and it’s not one bit funny or endearing. She sounds like she’s being reared by YouTube. And asking people to comment to show her later?! What the fuck kind of values is she teaching the child. You’re validated because the peasants left some comments telling you you’re great 👍🏻

And I’m cringing for the twits that commented and she scrolling along showing all the names 🤣 I’d crawl up up own arse if I saw my name there rimming her ‘on camera’. Not incredible 😬
Yes! I don't have kids and I'm in no way maternal or interested, so was thinking it was just me. Her daughter acting that way was not cute, but instead very worrying. WHO talks like that?? And I'm surprised 'class nerd' is still a phrase? Thank god someone else has said it, I feared I may be shot! 😂

Reactions: 16