Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is she selling many robes? The blue tie dye one is rotten and doesn't go with the new floral one. Plus why bring that floral one out coming into the depths of winter. Would have been a better choice for spring. I don't know about anyone else but in the winter months I love a good warm fluffy dressing gown. She's off her head!!

Reactions: 8
Can she not hear herself when she talks. Her new h&m coat came and she is not sure if it's to big (it's bleeping huge on her) and in the next breath but it fits gorgeous. It's either too big or it fits gorgeous melissa it can't be both. I know oversize coats are in but that is ridiculous looking. Like a child dressing in her mother's coat.

Reactions: 13
Can she not hear herself when she talks. Her new h&m coat came and she is not sure if it's to big (it's bleeping huge on her) and in the next breath but it fits gorgeous. It's either too big or it fits gorgeous melissa it can't be both. I know oversize coats are in but that is ridiculous looking. Like a child dressing in her mother's coat.
So ridiculous looking - why get a medium? It’s oversized anyway - I’d definitely be returning as too big. She’ll have it on Depop in a few weeks I supposed

Reactions: 5
I’ve had a pink oversized coat years. Way ahead of you tigs. But the state of hers. I think she knows it’s bad and she’s raging. Barely a story today. Lol.

Reactions: 4
Never mind the coat...... how BIG is her feet, they look like boats 🤣🤣🤣 I can't anymore with her, the so called "Fashion" its absolutely hideous

• Haha
Carrickmines I’m afraid!!
Oh even further from Foxrock, how tragic for Tiggy.

Needless to say, no actual offence intended to any of these areas, but I just know our Melissa would sell a kidney to actually be able to say she loves in Foxrock.

Reactions: 4
Oh even further from Foxrock, how tragic for Tiggy.

Needless to say, no actual offence intended to any of these areas, but I just know our Melissa would sell a kidney to actually be able to say she loves in Foxrock.
Oh absolutely I live nearby (Leopardstown) and you get the odd person popping Foxrock down as the address... her tagging Thomas’s of Foxrock is laughable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.