Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jinks

That clip of her daughter just confirms our thoughts on Tignam and what really goes on behind the facade of Instagram.
There is a huge need for legislation for parents who allow their children to feature on a public platform
online which essentially is a business for the purposes of sales/marketing. I don’t bring our children into work... why should it be allowed on line too? It’s not safe or fair on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Balooba

VIP Member
I’m totally sick of he way she says “press drops”. I don’t give a rats ass how much stuff she gets. The classier bloggers don’t show you the shit load of stuff. It’s presented in a more dignified fashion. But by bit. But she’s just greedy for more. Content is as dull as dish water and using her kids is despicable. Top tip though swigs.... before a word that starts with a vowel, one uses aN not a. For example aN asshole, not a asshole. Duolingo is great for learning a foreign language like English

• Haha

Nikki27

The picture of her and azhar and the caption I wont tell you were his hand is serious she is vile let's hope none of seifs friends see this one his mother getting the arse thorn of her by his father 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

Pink life

The whole gifting bloggers with food is really awful. Kellogg's would get better pr giving these press drops to breakfast clubs or schools. Tignam has probably already binned these and taken out the avoca batter to make sunday treat pancakes. Can you imagine the absolute excitement this press drop would have brought to kids that get nothing and have nothing. Sad

• Heart

Teddie64

Hana’s impression of her 🙈 why would she post that when it just shows her in a bad light? How does a child her age even know and understand what she spouting?! “My Necklace is LV (pronounced perfectly) and it cost €5,000” what in the actual fuck is she raising?

• Wow
So she never responded to my message about breaking restrictions, she didnt block me either so I did the honest thing and I blocked HER🤣🤣🤣 Feels so good!!!!!! Swiggy tiggy, stick that in your Zara oversized inkkkkredible whatever and do one🤭🤭👍DOSE

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Round of applause for Alicia 👏👏👏👏👏🤣🤣
Alicia hit a nerve there.
Seriously though, how up her own hole is this woman? Yes I am kind, yes I am great craic, yes I am.... oh my God! How unbelievably narcissistic and tone deaf is she? She is an absolute dick of the highest order. I cannot wait for karma to come by and roundhouse her into the next century, because a gobshite like that has it coming. I don’t like to wish ill on anyone but she has it due in spades. Be humble you absolute vile human being. P.S. you are NOT kind, and you are NOT great craic. People are laughing at you, not with you, you witch.

• Heart

Scruff

Holy God the tracksuit with the furry shoes is she actually for real? Absolutely hideous. Like they look ridiculous together. Reminded me of when I was a kid if I had to throw on my dad's shoes to go out to the shed to bring in turf or whatever. Who in their right mind could think it looks well.

Also does it grate on anyone else's nerves the way she over emphasises the name Coco Boutique especially the "tique" part. It makes me want to bash my head off a wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Misstree

Such a precocious child. I find her unlikeable. She’s on track to be a melter when she hits puberty.
Agree 100% .. I don’t usually say anything about a child but she is a little horror!! I just tap on the minute i see her .. can’t stand the way she speaks .. the marbles in the mouth .. grates on every nerve in my body!!

Balooba

VIP Member
Maybe I’m not remembering this correctly.. but last time she got huffy about being married she said azhar’s mother insisted on it before they had kids. That she was very religious. In yesterday’s rant she said they’re married 8 years. Yet Seif is in secondary school. She can’t keep up with her own lies

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
She’s obviously teaching the daughter that being intelligent is not ‘cool’. Because it’s something she can’t buy. Hopefully she hasn’t passed on the dumb dumb genes to her.
Its really not nice or funny, and don't get me wrong, I have kids, and we all think our own kids are great and hilarious - most of the time :LOL:-and I hate commenting on kids, its not their fault they're being shown and paraded. But does that mean freckles and glasses are nerdy? What's with the YouTube American accent and the lip smacking.. she isn't licking it off a stone that's for sure. I didn't find it funny or endearing. I'd rather my kids be seen to be 'nerdy' than shallow.... Seif does seem like such a lovely boy though.

LouLouMarie

I’m disgusted at The Ivy gifting that pair a meal, they can well afford to pay for their own meal with the 2 housecoats a week Swiggy sells. When are these places going to realise that’s it actually puts ordinary punters off going to their restaurants/shops/hotels when they see these slime balls getting freebies?
I have actually stopped using products that I see these so called influencers hawking.

ny_style

VIP Member
She’s so out of touch.
Firstly, Harvey Nicks in DTC has been closed for months. Mightn’t open again.

Secondly, Jo Malone as a brand is poison right now. If she had half a brain she’d have seen the furore with Jo Malone this week. The company made black actor John Boyega an ambassador and he created an award winning advert for them. Then they edited him out of the Chinese version of the advert (he’s black and China is notoriously racist) and it rightly caused an almighty ruckus.
He’s stepped down as a Jo Malone ambassador and the company looks like it’s bent over to racists.
But Swigs doesn’t really have her finger on the pulse, does she? She’ll be squirting it all over her polyester robes.

• Wow
  • Angry

Fatface

VIP Member
Oh Tigs, you aren’t supposed to have loads of room in your mask 🙈. If there are gaps it’s not working properly - but at least her lipstick isn’t smudged 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She also said the showroom is appointment only. What, like a bridal boutique? She is selling dressing gowns, no? Who the hell needs an appointment to try on a bloody robe? Is there a need for a house to be a showroom for a load of polyester? Does she actually think this is going to be a success? Is this real life?!!

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She did, in fact, answer the person personally...in such a temper it seems, that she couldn’t find 1 and had to type I. That’s because she is so full of business acumen, there’s no time for the correct characters in Tignam HQ.

• Haha

Fatface

VIP Member
Sometimes I think she’s secretly a comedian and this is the greatest parody of a yummy mummy ever. So many contradictions.
“Just having a lazy Friday morning, wouldn’t be like me” 🤣
“ I’m very experimental when it comes to lipstick but I just live when I stick to the same shades all the time” 🤔🤔
“I wouldn’t be a big drinker, only 3/4 nights a week” 🍷 🍷 🍷
So entertaining all the same

• Haha