Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "not legally married" barb really bugged her, you can see it in her face. But yet as much as it's been mentioned she doesn't seem to have proof to back it up. Wouldn't you just think put it to bed? I know she doesn't have to but it annoys her when it's said. I couldn't give a flying duck if she is married, divorced or someone's mattress but if something was being said to me and I knew it wasn't true then I would just prove it wasn't and end it. Sore point, he is either still married or just won't marry her. Anyone can buy a few rings, look at that other dose LLL.

Reactions: 13
The "not legally married" barb really bugged her, you can see it in her face. But yet as much as it's been mentioned she doesn't seem to have proof to back it up. Wouldn't you just think put it to bed? I know she doesn't have to but it annoys her when it's said. I couldn't give a flying duck if she is married, divorced or someone's mattress but if something was being said to me and I knew it wasn't true then I would just prove it wasn't and end it. Sore point, he is either still married or just won't marry her. Anyone can buy a few rings, look at that other dose LLL.
She keeps wearing her rings in the wrong order. Even if she is legally married,and I doubt she is as I’m sure we would have seen a wedding photo by now, she’s so thick she probably doesn’t know that there is an order to how you wear them. Does he wear a ring?

Reactions: 5
I cannot cope that a woman in her mid 40’s is reading out these comments “yes I’m great Craic” total narcissist!! Also who are these ppl posting these to her?! lol. What about the comment calling Kim Kardashians little girl a boy & then laughing about it. She is passing her mean girl attitude onto Hana & it shows! Poor kids is all I can say..

Reactions: 12
I cannot cope that a woman in her mid 40’s is reading out these comments “yes I’m great Craic” total narcissist!! Also who are these ppl posting these to her?! lol. What about the comment calling Kim Kardashians little girl a boy & then laughing about it. She is passing her mean girl attitude onto Hana & it shows! Poor kids is all I can say..
It was Kim K’s son Saint she shared so I don’t know why she suddenly shared him again saying girl. Can you imagine her strop if someone did that about one of her kids? She is such a hypocrite & a vile person. She shouldn’t be sharing any celeb kids on her page, she would be the first to cry bully if someone shared Hana

Reactions: 4
Anyone see Hana, “I know you look terrible Mom, I look beautiful” we all know where she is hearing these comments from. So sad the poor little girl is being brought up to believe how you look is the most important thing :(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Anyone see Hana, “I know you look terrible Mom, I look beautiful” we all know where she is hearing these comments from. So sad the poor little girl is being brought up to believe how you look is the most important thing :(
I thought the same thing — a 7 year old completely obsessed with looks. With such a mean girl streak too. Nothing to be proud of

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Maybe I’m not remembering this correctly.. but last time she got huffy about being married she said azhar’s mother insisted on it before they had kids. That she was very religious. In yesterday’s rant she said they’re married 8 years. Yet Seif is in secondary school. She can’t keep up with her own lies

Reactions: 19
Maybe I’m not remembering this correctly.. but last time she got huffy about being married she said azhar’s mother insisted on it before they had kids. That she was very religious. In yesterday’s rant she said they’re married 8 years. Yet Seif is in secondary school. She can’t keep up with her own lies
No, you are correct, I remember her saying that too.

Reactions: 10
What family? Azhars who don’t engage with her, or her own whom she doesn’t engage with at all?
Why won’t they engage with her? I thought I saw posts before where she is over in the MIL house with kids playing🤷‍♀️

She keeps wearing her rings in the wrong order. Even if she is legally married,and I doubt she is as I’m sure we would have seen a wedding photo by now, she’s so thick she probably doesn’t know that there is an order to how you wear them. Does he wear a ring?
Yes I think Iv seen one on his finger

Reactions: 1
Saturday is a day of prayer. Shes not gone to work. Shes at the in laws.

She wouldn't cross the threshold of her "workplace" without declaring on camera to her fans.

Reactions: 3
She isn't liked much by his family any way and i believe there to be rifts there 😏

She's a sitting room alco anyway and had nothing until she met azar

Yes! And when Tigs said "what about all the lovely comments from people saying your acting skills were incredible ", Hana says "I know I look beautiful..you look terrible I'm beautiful ".. I think that's an awful way for a child to speak. Yes raise our girls to be confident and I tell my daughter she is beautiful, but modesty goes a long way too. There was a girl in my daughter's primary school and she constantly told them all "I'm the most beautiful in the school"..dead serious!! Had a tit fit when she wasn't given the main parts in school plays or concerts 🙄

Reactions: 7
George and Milly are selling beautiful dressing gowns at the moment ( not house coats 🤣)
I know who’ll I will be giving my money too.
And it’s not this narcissist !

She sits on the stairs in the in laws house.
Like she brings the kids but she doesn’t engage with them?! Surely if that’s the case why doesn’t ahzar just not take them that’s kinda sad for her?

Reactions: 1
Haven't commented on this thread before but the daughter's costume has annoyed me so much. If my daughter told me she wanted to dress up as a "nerd" I would be tell her no chance. I can guarantee you that she is one of the mean girls in her school. Nothing but a little brat who will be very superficial when she gets older and it's all from the Mum she gets it. Both my daughters wear glasses and the notion that they are "nerds" really irritates me. By the way Tigs, they could both spell better than you 😝

Reactions: 23
Ah so she associates glasses with nerds and this is undesirable. The freak out she had over Hana possibly needing glasses makes sense now.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.