Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused...she said the first thing she does when she comes home is take off her bra. But she previously said the first thing she does is puts on a robe? I just dont know what I'm supposed to do first anymore? 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was just coming on to say this...clearly it’s mcgorisk not mcguirk!! Tit!

Reactions: 4
Ah here I'm actually so annoyed today. Having a really crappy Friday at work, and there she is saying something like "you have no reason not to treat yourself". Well actually Tigs I do have a reason. Thanks to covid we are a one income family, fighting to keep our heads above water. My choice comes down to spending my money on the make up you're advertising or putting food on the table for my family. Just f**k off with your "treat yourself" shite. 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah here I'm actually so annoyed today. Having a really crappy Friday at work, and there she is saying something like "you have no reason not to treat yourself". Well actually Tigs I do have a reason. Thanks to covid we are a one income family, fighting to keep our heads above water. My choice comes down to spending my money on the make up you're advertising or putting food on the table for my family. Just f**k off with your "treat yourself" shite. 😭😭
God I’m so sorry to hear this, the nerve of her, she hasn’t a bulls notion. I imagine her house coats/tax evasion business wont last much longer, but she’d never tell anyone, it’s all for show. She is an absolute knob.
I hope your Friday gets a bit better and things get easier soon. Sending virtual hugs 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God I’m so sorry to hear this, the nerve of her, she hasn’t a bulls notion. I imagine her house coats/tax evasion business wont last much longer, but she’d never tell anyone, it’s all for show. She is an absolute knob.
I hope your Friday gets a bit better and things get easier soon. Sending virtual hugs 🤗
Thank you, usually I sort of take her notions with a pinch of salt. And trust me, I have enough make up to do me from when I could "treat myself" so I'm not looking for sympathy but there are other people out there who could potentially be in the same position or worse, making sacrifices and getting into more debt because they want to be like her. I'm even giving my effing housecoat the evils now. Wonder could I sell it on depop!

Reactions: 4
So sorry to hear this too. She has absolutely no idea what people are going through.

Everything she does is completely tone deaf. Buying €350 boots that will end up on de pop in a few weeks. ....like what planet is she on??

Brag brag brag from the time she wakes till she falls asleep wrapped up in her €90 polyester house coat.

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ergh, she’s such a dose.

Those Sandro boots 😶

So.... she saw them yesterday in Dundrum presumably, but decides to order online, despite the fact that we all know that bricks and mortar retail is struggling so much.

How about supporting local Swigs?

Tullamore Fashion Week is a highlight on any international stylista’s calendar
I’ve been to a few. Unreal. Lol.come to think of it. I think she was probably modelling for Japan the shop her baby daddys daddy owned at the time. Haha.

Ergh, she’s such a dose.

Those Sandro boots 😶

So.... she saw them yesterday in Dundrum presumably, but decides to order online, despite the fact that we all know that bricks and mortar retail is struggling so much.

She slammed boots like that a few weeks ago saying they were horrible. She just have seen them on pippa or a young one in Hollywood. Now they are inkkkkkkkredle boots of dreams.

So sorry to hear this too. She has absolutely no idea what people are going through.

Everything she does is completely tone deaf. Buying €350 boots that will end up on de pop in a few weeks. ....like what planet is she on??

Brag brag brag from the time she wakes till she falls asleep wrapped up in her €90 polyester house coat.

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you
She’ll prob return them or something when nobody is paying attention. She tries to portray she’s rich because that’s how you sell overpriced polyester. She wants people to want to be like her. She doesn’t care for people struggling. She loves that. She wants you to want to be like her but you can’t . She’s a sick witch like that. Again her childhood ptsd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ergh, she’s such a dose.

Those Sandro boots 😶

Probably tried them on in the store, had the assistant running around and then goes home and orders them..the WORST customers !

Sometimes I think she’s secretly a comedian and this is the greatest parody of a yummy mummy ever. So many contradictions.
“Just having a lazy Friday morning, wouldn’t be like me” 🤣
“ I’m very experimental when it comes to lipstick but I just live when I stick to the same shades all the time” 🤔🤔
“I wouldn’t be a big drinker, only 3/4 nights a week” 🍷 🍷 🍷
So entertaining all the same

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sometimes I think she’s secretly a comedian and this is the greatest parody of a yummy mummy ever. So many contradictions.
“Just having a lazy Friday morning, wouldn’t be like me” 🤣
“ I’m very experimental when it comes to lipstick but I just live when I stick to the same shades all the time” 🤔🤔
“I wouldn’t be a big drinker, only 3/4 nights a week” 🍷 🍷 🍷
So entertaining all the same
3/4 times a week
I have a drink on a Friday just because I made it through the week without killing anyone
I don’t treat my self 4 days out of 7 because I earned it by doing kids homework or cooking a (cough cough ) meal m&s in the oven

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.