Tignam #4 Swigs, all fur coat and inkkkredible knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she honestly believe she’s the only mother who cooks dinner for a family and does school runs? Just get on with it and build a bridge!

Reactions: 14
Does she honestly believe she’s the only mother who cooks dinner for a family and does school runs? Just get on with it and build a bridge!
Thought the same, what did she think the kids were gonna do, drive themselves?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly I can made a bolanise from scratch in less less than 5 minutes 10 minutes with the pasta

Reactions: 2
I really don't have time for her baloney at the moment. Busy house, sports for 3 active boys, homework, lunches, cooking, two parents work full time. Got a €4k bill for braces yesterday - it'll be dealt with without whinging. Wardrobes sorted. Clothing food - I don't think I'm anything special, don't think I deserve freebies to show off my inkredible life. My biggest aim is to raise 3 normal unaffected kids who neither look up nor down to people. How Hannah spoke two weeks ago made my blood boil. This is learned behaviour and is a terrible way to raise a child. No empathy all about the brag.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
'A entire' dinner.. imagine who'd have guessed! :rolleyes: Imagine she actually had to do proper work and cook a dinner. Pre-Covid i was leaving the house at 730am and not home till 630/7 and still had to cook a dinner and everything else that goes with running a house /kids/homework etc/sports. And lets be realistic, a spag bol is probably the easiest go-to dinner there is. Its just planning, get a slow cooker and have a hot meal done... or cook a second dinner in the evening for the next day if it comes to it, what does the rest of the world do :oops::mad:😤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'A entire' dinner.. imagine who'd have guessed! :rolleyes: Imagine she actually had to do proper work and cook a dinner. Pre-Covid i was leaving the house at 730am and not home till 630/7 and still had to cook a dinner and everything else that goes with running a house /kids/homework etc/sports. And lets be realistic, a spag bol is probably the easiest go-to dinner there is. Its just planning, get a slow cooker and have a hot meal done... or cook a second dinner in the evening for the next day if it comes to it, what does the rest of the world do :oops::mad:😤
EXACTLY!!!

So she never responded to my message about breaking restrictions, she didnt block me either so I did the honest thing and I blocked HER🤣🤣🤣 Feels so good!!!!!! Swiggy tiggy, stick that in your Zara oversized inkkkkredible whatever and do one🤭🤭👍DOSE

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tigs said it herself she was the last person to see her. I was just quoting her, she has said this before on her stories around the time of Fiona’s disappearance anniversary

Yeah they were friends apparently. No links, they were just hanging out the night before she went missing.... something like that

Fiona was 25 in 1996 so she would be 49 this year. What age is Melissa? 44 according to the company director search. So she would have been 20 at the time Fiona disappeared.

Hats off to her. She actually made herself a bagel for lunch. What with running a company and being the only busy mother on the planet, that takes a special talent

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Fiona was 25 in 1996 so she would be 49 this year. What age is Melissa? 44 according to the company director search. So she would have been 20 at the time Fiona disappeared.
They knew each other. From small local fashion shows around the town m, and also Fiona was a hairdresser with tigs older sister. They were not bffs tho . I was also one of the last to see Fiona alive and questioned by guards at the time .im sure lots of people saw her those last few evenings nothing to brag about. I lived very close to her and her family. It’s the saddest thing to ever happen in Tullamore.if she wanted to help and felt so close to her maybe turn up to one of the many walks organised for Fiona to bring attention to her case and life. Also their was a big unveiling of a monument and a petition to name the canal walk by her house after her( that the council wouldn’t do). Some attention to the petition and 40k signatures might have helped. Just saying. But nothings for nothing.
Also not something I really like bringing up on here. I just wanted to clear a few things up on it and won’t comment any further on it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Hats off to her. She actually made herself a bagel for lunch. What with running a company and being the only busy mother on the planet, that takes a special talent
She must also be watching the pennies as she got Hanne one of the "yellow sticker" markdown sandwiches from M&S.
I love a yellow sticker, feel like I have so much in common with her now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must also be watching the pennies as she got Hanne one of the "yellow sticker" markdown sandwiches from M&S.
I love a yellow sticker, feel like I have so much in common with her now 😂
Well she needs to buy a few oversized coats so every little helps 😂

What in the actual duck does she do that she can’t make a lunch for herself? Prancing around DTC, slathering various lotions on herself, playing dress up but she can’t sort out her lunch?

Reactions: 5
And dinner is a huuuuuuuuge effort. All that cordon bleu dining at home via Marks and Sparks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha. Love the- we try to eat together as a family every day and the young lad with huge headphones on bet into the phone while she’s on the phone so I’m sure the others are on something too. Also only time there’s a dinner effort is when the master is home I think. Playing wifey. Playing dress up. Playing business woman. It’s all hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And dinner is a huuuuuuuuge effort. All that cordon bleu dining at home via Marks and Sparks
Leave her alone. It takes HUUUGE effort to pull back the sellophane cover and wait for the bing of the microwave for her “homemade dinner”

She’s been putting photos in frames all day. You just wouldn’t understand how exhausting that is.......🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Leave her alone. It takes HUUUGE effort to pull back the sellophane cover and wait for the bing of the microwave for her “homemade dinner”

She’s been putting photos in frames all day. You just wouldn’t understand how exhausting that is.......🙄
She is such a simpleton. I unfollowed her a long time ago when she declared how exhauuusted she was after getting up and bringing kids to school. Someone commented stating that was a pretty standard morning for most. Her reply “obviously you don’t have kids so you wouldn’t understand” commenter duly informed her she was a nurse and had a pretty good idea what exhaustion was. Met her Ma once before I even had an insta account......wow 🤯🤭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.