Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Likely Lass

Chatty Member
She said we all don’t work? Aimee you are correct I don’t work but that could be because I worked for nearly as long as you have been on the planet until I was diagnosed with a terminal illness. Luckily I made enough money to be able to retire before my pension starts (and no I don’t claim any benefits) My husband has worked in the same job for a year longer than you have even existed and makes enough money for us both until I get my pension (if I live that long). I own two houses, yes that’s TWO houses Aimee that belong to us (not a family member) I do most of my food shop in Marks and Spencer’s but if I’m staying at my other house I shop at Waitrose because they deliver my shopping there which I prefer as I still try to not be amongst people when I can incase of Covid.

Sorry to disappoint you that I’ve had a pretty good and successful life and I’m not a saddo but you are correct again that I’m not particularly intelligent and don’t have any qualifications but I’ve done pretty well for myself in the days before begging on TikTok was a thing, you know in the days when you had to go to work and earn your money.

The only thing I’m jealous of is your physical health. Fuck off with your anxiety and mental health bollocks. Try going through hospital treatment every other week, before, during Covid and still doing. I’ve also had an op during Covid and did it all on my own. I’ve lost a family member to Covid and I also lost a parent that I wasn’t allowed to see before they passed. Not once have I used a mental health or anxiety card like you use (when going to fucking Tescos)

So the reason I can sit here all day and talk about what YOU put out there (nothing is made up) is because I’ve earned the right to now be sitting on my arse talking shite

This post isn’t meant to sound bragging or derogatory to anyone claiming benefits or genuine mental health issues it’s just facts that this is my life and Aimee couldn’t be more wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Crumpet41

VIP Member
New thread for Thissinglemama - Aka Aimee.

Thanks to @hereforthecapri for the suggestion . All suggestions had 7 likes each so just went for the first one.

Catch up :-

Aimee spends her life on Tiktok doing lives . Ignoring Harper ( her daughter)
Likes a takeway or two. Fish n chips being the fave.
Shops a lot but doesn’t seem to buy any cleaning products. House is messy, very dusty and full of crap.
Aimee says she is writing a peice of a womens aid AGM about tattle and all the bullies. Some very important people will be there.
Aimee has also told followers that she is doing an interview on the radio ( Tuesday the 26tn April ). However has not disclosed what station or the time.
Aimee wants to bring down tattle single handed - she is considering writing to her MP. Will contact a solicitors and the police.
Aimee has very very long nails - one is currently infected . The nail bed is very thin and weak.
Aimee says she has very bad anxiety which affects her doing the school run but seems to be ok going to shops that are typically very heavily populated and also tends to visit at peak times.
Says she has 3 jobs but doesn’t seem to go out to work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

IR0201

VIP Member
Just saw on the last thread she mentioned suicide 🙄. I used to have a fairly decent insta following but I got trolled horrendously, like actual trolling Aimee. People making up fake accounts of me, death threats, people telling me to unalive myself etc etc. It really started affecting my mental health, which is something I’ve always struggled with and have attempted to take my life before. Do you know what I did Aimee? I deleted all my social media. Because it wasn’t worth my mental health. People who are genuinely suicidal don’t talk about it so stop being a manipulative narcissistic twat and get a grip on life 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 26

IR0201

VIP Member
Sorry just catching up on the last thread. But I have never seen anyone on tattle doxx someone. It’s not what we stand for. It may come as a surprise to you Aimee but we probably care more about your daughters safety and well-being than you currently do! No one is doing anything illegal so a call to the police is pointless. They’ll tell you to just come off of social media. DV and tattle have nothing in common so I call bullshit on that.
All these tiktokers call us trolls but we don’t go on their page and live and leave bad comments? That’s the definition of trolling. No one is making you read here? If Mrs hinch can’t get tattle taken down, you’ve got no hope love 😂 Get a grip, clean your skanky house and spend time with your daughter. She will be grown up before you know it. Don’t waste your time on tiktok, you’ll never get that time back with her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

grumpygrotts1987

Yeah I just commented asking why she’s not spending time with harper. I got muted, loads of people said ‘Harper likes to do her own thing’. Then she told ,e to go back under my bridge and I clearly don’t have children. So funny - I do actually. If given him a bath, read him a story, had cuddles, sang songs and tucked up in bed. Like he gets EVERY night. Not me sat on live with a load of strangers whilst he’s sat on his own, with a headache and desperate for some fucking attention.
She’s a state and the shittest mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

The Likely Lass

Chatty Member
I don’t understand all the ‘hate’ comments being mentioned on her page. All I can see is a few people asking for clarification because what Aimee is saying doesn’t match what is on the Woman’s Aid website/Facebook page

Asking a question is not hate……

Some of the questions are from people who are involved with woman’s aid etc Why are her followers automatically assuming it’s people from here asking? even if it is the question isn’t trolling it’s asking for clarification. Aimee has said why don’t the Tattlers come to her instead of just talking about her here where she can’t respond. I don’t know whether the questions are from Tattlers but there has been no hate.

Why is Tattle even being discussed on her page? It’s her followers who are reading here and going back and mentioning the fact Tattlers on this thread have looked into the facts and found discrepancies. She says she no longer reads here but whatever, aren’t we allowed to discuss the woman’s aid conference? Her followers say we are sad for finding this information out, well my response is this……

1. Womens Aid have a right to know if someone is posing as an employee to dupe a WOMAN and conning her to make fun of her

2. Womens Aid have a right to know if someone i.e Aimee is using their name and all they stand for, for their own agenda

• Heart

thequietone

Chatty Member
Aimee for the love of God, use this as motivation to prove us wrong. Let it fire you up to be a better mother to your daughter. For her sake. We don’t say what we do out of spite (mostly) but this is actual neglect. You’re addicted to TikTok, alcohol, shit food and attention. Get a grip and sort your shit out! No one claims to be the perfect parent but it’s like you’re not even trying anymore. Sad thing is you’re turning your lovely little girl into quite a precocious child, mimicking your mannerisms and acting up for the camera. It’s quite disturbing.

• Sad
She said she can’t cook because of mental health. She said something like “if you have mental health”. What the hell… We all have “mental health” it’s the quality of it which matters and sorry but sitting around your house all the time and drinking won’t improve mental health. I’m truly shocked at how people buy into her waffle, there are women out here with mental ILLNESS with hardly a penny to their name (no help from Daddy) and are fabulous mothers and deserve praise. Sorry but she’s just a massive wet wipe and so self absorbed. I’ve also only been following a couple of days and already noticed her trip herself up with what she says on multiple occasions, people who follow her are clearly dim!

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Imagine being on the stand
“IR0201 why did you say this particular comment about her dirty house?”
“Erm because her house is filthy and messy, here’s the evidence”
“And why, IR0201 did you say she neglects her child’s needs?”
“Again… here’s the evidence”
“Finally, IR0201 why did you say she’s a bellend?”
“I’m sure you’ve realised that for yourself by now Mr/Mrs solicitor”
*They whisper* “You’re right, she is a bellend and her makeup makes her look like Ronald McDonald”
IR0201 has rest her case and takes a bow 🙇‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Just had a quick nosey, Harper’s still awake and she’s telling her to be quiet and go up to bed and she will be up soon. She’s a scum bag seriously, she doesn’t deserve to be a mother.

• Angry
  • Sad

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
It actually infuriates me the way these influencers believe they should just be adored by everyone and given free stuff, live the life of Riley and nobodies allowed to say a thing about it. So basically they want to be treat like absolute royalty and if you disagree with the likes of Aimee they are gonna silence you with threats and police action?
So basically Aimee can say and do whatever she pleases and nobody is allowed to say anything about it? Have a day off.

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
And Aimee, I have my own business, a very successful business, in the art sector a real job a proper one, not one where I sell capsules and work for daddy. I own I mean own it outright, my own house, and my own car, I have a grown son, and a wonderful new husband to be, I also have fibromyalgia and Graves’ disease oh and anxiety and yet I still manage to work, cook and clean my own home. I don’t sit on TikTok drinking saying mental health can’t do this can’t do that. So, I really don’t understand why you think I or any other person here is jealous, you have absolutely nothing anyone could want.
the simple fact is, we think you’re a dick, and rather pathetic. Grow up and take care of your child.

Exactly....then she said "it's only 4.5%".....so is Stella Artois!!! Just because it's in a pretty can and is fizzy water based doesn't detract from the fact it's as strong as a strong lager!!
Yep he used to say but it’s only 4 cans and it’s only 4%, x that by five week days and double it at weekends.

• Heart
  • Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Hope her daddy (walking ATM) had a receipt for that private education. Imagine chatting shit about people for being "working class" while you live off your parents, you look like the love child of Vicky Pollard and Rod Stewart....and your biggest achievement in life is becoming a MLM juice plus hun 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ oh me oh my....

• Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Has Louis Theroux been on the phone to her yet? Or Stacey Dooley asking for a sleepover?
Maybe, during this live, she’ll reveal she’s been asked to drive Cliff Richard’s bus at the Jubilee celebrations before addressing the Nation.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
No one constantly watches you aimee 🤣

However if you search #sad #desperate #scabby #shitmum #dirty #scruffy #attentionseeker

poof! As if like magic you appear 🪄🎩🤔

• Haha

thequietone

Chatty Member
I hate that these TikTok ‘stars’ have reduced a proper anxiety problem to feeling a bit anxious. It completely reduces the severity of what sufferers go through. Anxiety has nearly ruined my life and to see it used as a new buzz words for feeling a bit anxious in busy public places enrages me. These TikTokers are doing a disservice to their followers.

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Someone just commented on her live that they wish they had the motivation to clean like her…that has to be a joke 😂

• Haha