Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly believe one of her jobs is full time bull shitter. Where’s bull tit man when you need him?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she wasn’t live all the time then people wouldn’t question her “working hard” or “3 jobs”. I have my full-time job wfh with a large organisation plus my own business and another side hustle but I probs spend about 45 hours in total a week on all of them and I don’t crack on like I’m exhausted by it either or even reference them tbh. I used to do 70/80 hour weeks sometimes whilst at uni working 7 days a week and was really knackered so my life now is a piece of cake 😂. She wouldn’t know hard work if it jumped up and bit her on the flaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she wasn’t live all the time then people wouldn’t question her “working hard” or “3 jobs”. I have my full-time job wfh with a large organisation plus my own business and another side hustle but I probs spend about 45 hours in total a week on all of them and I don’t crack on like I’m exhausted by it either or even reference them tbh. I used to do 70/80 hour weeks sometimes whilst at uni working 7 days a week and was really knackered so my life now is a piece of cake 😂. She wouldn’t know hard work if it jumped up and bit her on the flaps.
Exactly.....when I was working full time in a very stressful and responsible position (nights, weekends, bank holidays, Christmas, Easter....name it, I worked it!!), doing my degree in my own time, running a home, supporting my son through his degree, looking after my Mum who had a stroke and lived 70 miles away and married to a man who also worked long, unsocial hours I can say I was tired at times. Not exhausted, tired.....exhausted was when I was working nights as a single parent and had no child care during the day.....so I snatched an hours sleep when I could....and then went back to work another 12 hour shift....Aimee wouldnt recognise exhausted if it punched her in the face!!

• Heart
I wish I didn’t bloody work 😂 Have done since I was 14 and I’m 31 now. Not loads of years but as long as I’ve been able to so far due to child labour laws 😂. I’ve got Multiple Sclerosis, chronic migraines and crippling anxiety and depression… yet I still work full time Aimee! Like so many others on this thread, we juggle illnesses, motherhood (fatherhood possibly), work, CLEANING and we don’t troll people on their accounts. We come here to talk, no one on here trolls you love. You’re the one who airs her dirty laundry! Much like everything else in your life… dirty 😂. Oh and if a police officer told you that they’re in the wrong job. Because a good police officer would actually be concerned about how you are on the internet, how you neglect your child’s needs, possibly drink too much every night and drive the next day AND slag off people in your life like the salty brat you are. Now duck off 🖕🏼

Sorry loves, having a bad day if you can’t tell 🙈

Oh and Aimee, I am literally more jealous of my dogs tit than I am of you. I would absolutely hate to have your life!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The way she stomps around “cleaning” like a three year old who has just been told off. I can’t cope with it! She is such a scruff.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Apparently, the police woman told her that the majority of us 'trolls' don't even have a job. I've worked since I was 16, I'm now early 30's and I'm also a single mum who goes to work full time, raises my child and manages to keep my home in good order. But we're all jealous? Of what, exactly?
What a classist witch. Referring to tattle users as being working class and idle pond scum.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
What a classist witch. Referring to tattle users as being working class and idle pond scum.
Exactly. She has no idea what kind of people are on here, we're people who simply have an opinion on content she flaunts to the world. Regardless of whether we work or not, many may not work because of health reasons or because they simply don't need to. She needs to step in to the real world and then she might understand why people are so irritated by her.

Exactly. She has no idea what kind of people are on here, we're people who simply have an opinion on content she flaunts to the world. Regardless of whether we work or not, many may not work because of health reasons or because they simply don't need to. She needs to step in to the real world and then she might understand why people are so irritated by her.
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
spot on.

Exactly, even if we didn’t work due to certain circumstances there’s nothing wrong with that. The reason we comment on hers is because she’s always bloody banging on about having loads of jobs but is never off of tiktok!

Reactions: 6
I wish I didn’t bloody work 😂 Have done since I was 14 and I’m 31 now. Not loads of years but as long as I’ve been able to so far due to child labour laws 😂. I’ve got Multiple Sclerosis, chronic migraines and crippling anxiety and depression… yet I still work full time Aimee! Like so many others on this thread, we juggle illnesses, motherhood (fatherhood possibly), work, CLEANING and we don’t troll people on their accounts. We come here to talk, no one on here trolls you love. You’re the one who airs her dirty laundry! Much like everything else in your life… dirty 😂. Oh and if a police officer told you that they’re in the wrong job. Because a good police officer would actually be concerned about how you are on the internet, how you neglect your child’s needs, possibly drink too much every night and drive the next day AND slag off people in your life like the salty brat you are. Now duck off 🖕🏼

Sorry loves, having a bad day if you can’t tell 🙈

Oh and Aimee, I am literally more jealous of my dogs tit than I am of you. I would absolutely hate to have your life!
You always manage to crack me up despite, even when I feel sad ( probs wrong word..soz) at what you have to endure💖💖

Exactly.....when I was working full time in a very stressful and responsible position (nights, weekends, bank holidays, Christmas, Easter....name it, I worked it!!), doing my degree in my own time, running a home, supporting my son through his degree, looking after my Mum who had a stroke and lived 70 miles away and married to a man who also worked long, unsocial hours I can say I was tired at times. Not exhausted, tired.....exhausted was when I was working nights as a single parent and had no child care during the day.....so I snatched an hours sleep when I could....and then went back to work another 12 hour shift....Aimee wouldnt recognise exhausted if it punched her in the face!!
She's bloody clueless as to the real world 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You always manage to crack me up despite, even when I feel sad ( probs wrong word..soz) at what you have to endure💖💖
It’s hard but it’s life. And I’m so so lucky and privileged in so many other ways. Don’t get me wrong I’ve been throwing myself a pity party today so I’m not always so optimistic 😂😘

• Heart
It’s hard but it’s life. And I’m so so lucky and privileged in so many other ways. Don’t get me wrong I’ve been throwing myself a pity party today so I’m not always so optimistic 😂😘
Nowt wrong with a pity party ...💖💖💖

• Heart
Pity parties always have the best snacks that’s for sure 😂. No wonder my ass is so big, I mostly talk about snacks on this thread 🤣🤣🤣
We will have a joint pity party when we eventually get banged up..🤩

• Haha
Hope her daddy (walking ATM) had a receipt for that private education. Imagine chatting tit about people for being "working class" while you live off your parents, you look like the love child of Vicky Pollard and Rod Stewart....and your biggest achievement in life is becoming a MLM juice plus hun 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ oh me oh my....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope her daddy (walking ATM) had a receipt for that private education. Imagine chatting tit about people for being "working class" while you live off your parents, you look like the love child of Vicky Pollard and Rod Stewart....and your biggest achievement in life is becoming a MLM juice plus hun 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ oh me oh my....
Vicky Pollard and Rod Stewart 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At the end of the day she’s the last person that ought to be pointing fingers when it comes to ‘having a job’ I’d tell her to have a day off but she already does, every single day because she has no employment herself.
It’s laughable really.
I wish someone would grass her up to womens aid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Vicky Pollard and Rod Stewart 💀💀💀
You can't unsee it now 🥴🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Saying that her mother looks a bit like Rod Stewart... or maybe Shirly Off Eastenders? So maybe she's more love child of Phil Mitchell and Shirly🤔

Either way she's rough as a badgers ball bag 🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s also got a look of the goblin king from the Labryinth if you ask me.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.