Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An old video of hers was on my feed this morning. I think she might of been going on a night out, she had an orange blazer on. Her hair is awful, it needs at least 10 inches cutting off it. I’m sure she’s said before her mum is a hairdresser (or have I imagined that) long hair like that only looks nice when you look after it which she most definitely doesn’t!
That was quite a few weeks ago she went out with that on yeah her mum is a hairdresser she did her highlights fur her

Reactions: 5
Someone just commented on her live that they wish they had the motivation to clean like her…that has to be a joke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What have I missed .. did she say we all don’t work? haha. Well we do work and tidy our house! Better than sitting on your fat arse eating and drinking all day like you do!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly...me too..the self obsessed cow and others like her have no clue why anyone is " on here" or our lives...we comment on yours aimee cos you choose to display it and yourself all over tik tok..and active a twit in the process...there's thousands who do the same on tik tok but dot get a mention on here cos they don't " act" like you!!! And @The Likely Lass much love to you 💖💖
Thank You so much ❤

You’re a great bunch of people and I’ve sat for many an hour in hospital laughing out loud at the comments on here 😂

But enough about me (I bet we will never here Aimee say that 😜😂)…….

Aimee said we make stuff up but I’ve only ever commented on what I’ve seen and heard her say herself. I don’t troll because I don’t say anything on her comments. The only one making stuff up is her, not just her lies that she trips herself up on but her assumptions of the type of people on Tattle. I think talking about Harpers Dad on a public forum must be ‘trolling’ if talking about someone comes under the trolling umbrella. Difference is how do we know what she says is true? What I say here is true because I have all your TikToks to back up what I say

Police woman saying we have no jobs? Really Aimee 🤣🤣🤣 only one your head we don’t.
I own my own very successful business, I started after my divorce, I didn’t sit on my backside and make stupid videos, I took something I was good at and worked hard, I didn’t just say oh my MH bla bla, I have anxiety and fibromyalgia and Graves’ disease ( no it’s not a pity party) but I kept going, for my son and wanted to set a good example for him. I now own my own home, my son is a good grown up lad, and I’m getting married in December.
so what are you doing exactly Aimee?
Drinking lemon Fanta and living in a pig sty.
Do better you petulant obnoxious woman child.

@ The Likely Lass sending lots of love to you ❤
This post is fabulous and you said some of the things I was trying to say in mine but your post is so much more eloquent, succinct and more humble than I ever could write 🥰

Congratulations on your Wedding and lots of love ❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why the f**k would you show loads of ppl on tick tok your bedroom ffs! No words lol

I’m not justifying myself to Vicky Pollard she can think what she wants about me, I just think she’s a lazy scruff bag and she looks like she stinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she’s just told everyone on her live the specific date she goes to London for a few days! Someone even warned her to be careful with the info she gives away and her reply was “I won’t give that much away”.
…..Apart from the bloody days your house will be empty Aimee. Ffs 🙄

• Haha
I can’t believe she’s just told everyone on her live the specific date she goes to London for a few days! Someone even warned her to be careful with the info she gives away and her reply was “I won’t give that much away”.
she will only herself to blame
If anything happens while she’s away she should think before she opens her mouth

Reactions: 7

Must be all that olaplex melting her brain.

Someone’s now telling her that her body is amazing. The level these arse lickers will stoop to though. She’s got a normal body. There’s nothing wrong with it but come on it’s not amazing. Call me a witch but she deserves it after the tit she’s been saying.

• Haha
£30 quid on fizzy pop that’s nearly a weeks shop for me absolutely crazy to spend that much when people are out there struggling to pay bills

No just imagining what went through his mind
if you have the money to spend on fizzy pop whats the harm? Imagine if we never bought or did things because other people can’t afford it. We would never buy or do anything 🤣

if you have the money to spend on fizzy pop whats the harm? Imagine if we never bought or did things because other people can’t afford it. We would never buy or do anything 🤣
Well when you lie about working with charities it tends to annoy the tit out of people then everything they do becomes irritating really.

Well whatever the trolls have said has deffo touched a nerve... because the lazy bint is off her arse for a change, is actually attempting to clean the cesspit 👍😉 maybe we should troll the lazy witch more often because it's done wonders for her anxiety and energy levels 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she’s saying we’re all jobless as an insult then surely her followers without a job will be offended at that? She’s literally just trying to wind us up with everything she’s said on Live but if she didn’t have this what would she have to talk about? Nothing because she’s boring. TALK ABOUT WOMEN’S AID 😁
That's the standard insult people use for those of us who use Tattle jobless.. no life ..bored housewives yada yada... they just don't like getting called out on here where people are allowed to have opinions ..oh and jobs and a life outside of going live on tik tok thinking you're cool drinking alcohol and tinned wine . Get a grip you silly girl .. .pay attention to your child more instead of seeking approval on tiktok.

Apparently, the police woman told her that the majority of us 'trolls' don't even have a job. I've worked since I was 16, I'm now early 30's and I'm also a single mum who goes to work full time, raises my child and manages to keep my home in good order. But we're all jealous? Of what, exactly?
Her going on about this was my final straw to comment and get blocked the other night. It makes me so angry how awfully stupid she actually is. She doesn’t have a proper job, if she didn’t have a job and was honest then fine, no judging. If she said MLM and owned it, whatever fine - but the fact she goes on about how hard she works to her followers and they believe her is unreal! I don’t believe for a second she works hard. She’s lazy, Cba to parent and is only interested in herself. Honestly she makes me so angry 😂

Also Aimee, if you do have a job how many is it 1,2 or 3 - make your mind up. Get your stories straight if you are going to build your life around LYING

Her going on about this was my final straw to comment and get blocked the other night. It makes me so angry how awfully stupid she actually is. She doesn’t have a proper job, if she didn’t have a job and was honest then fine, no judging. If she said MLM and owned it, whatever fine - but the fact she goes on about how hard she works to her followers and they believe her is unreal! I don’t believe for a second she works hard. She’s lazy, Cba to parent and is only interested in herself. Honestly she makes me so angry 😂

Also Aimee, if you do have a job how many is it 1,2 or 3 - make your mind up. Get your stories straight if you are going to build your life around LYING
She said she has 2 jobs now as she lost her last one. And why the secrecy? So many people ask her what her job is and she's like 'oh I can't tell you' 😂 I think she's full of tit in every aspect.

Reactions: 5
She said she has 2 jobs now as she lost her last one. And why the secrecy? So many people ask her what her job is and she's like 'oh I can't tell you' 😂 I think she's full of tit in every aspect.
I think in her head she classes 1 job as tiktok content creator but won’t say it out loud as she know we will have a field day with it 😂

I think in her head she classes 1 job as tiktok content creator but won’t say it out loud as she know we will have a field day with it 😂
Oh 100%. Her 'job' isn't full time either, from what I've seen, she claims to work 2 full days per week. The rest of the time, she's shopping, on tik tok and not being a proper parent.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.