Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously read my comment about the meetings being publicised online the daft twonkšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™„ of course they have to be transparent, they're a national charity. Wow she's dumb! And if she's saying someone has frauded her then I suggest she goes to the police šŸ¤Ŗ although SHE may get charged with wasting police time šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the Tiktok..

Be careful about sharing tiktoks direct from your account it shows your account identity

Reactions: 4
I totally think sheā€™s lied and is now panicking. She looked flushed and flustered on TikTok cos she knows the tit is hitting the fan. Desperately making up a story about being duped to cover up. She looked almost embarrassed and panicky. Sheā€™s usually aggressive and arrogant. Weā€™re on to you Aimee!!!
Itā€™s amazing this has all come out after it was said on here the conference didnā€™t exist!! Thought she didnā€™t read hereā€¦.another lie! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Be careful about sharing tiktoks direct from your account it shows your account identity
I canā€™t upload it as I think the file isnā€™t accepted? Also just read about the doxxing on the link tattle sends people too.

Reactions: 3
Definitely remember her saying Womenā€™s Aid followed her on Tik Tok (with her being such a prolific dv survivor šŸ™„) and they reached out to her after seeing her Tattle rant. She also said she had worked with them numerous times in the past.

• Wow
Definitely remember her saying Womenā€™s aid followed her on Tik Tok (with her being such a prolific dv survivor šŸ™„) and they reached out to her after seeing her Tattle rant. She also said she had worked with them numerous times in the past.
She definitely did because I went and looked for the information to see if it was true. Couldn't find a thing!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Oh Aimee. I actually feel embarrassed for you. How are you going to get out of this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t understand all the ā€˜hateā€™ comments being mentioned on her page. All I can see is a few people asking for clarification because what Aimee is saying doesnā€™t match what is on the Womanā€™s Aid website/Facebook page

Asking a question is not hateā€¦ā€¦

Some of the questions are from people who are involved with womanā€™s aid etc Why are her followers automatically assuming itā€™s people from here asking? even if it is the question isnā€™t trolling itā€™s asking for clarification. Aimee has said why donā€™t the Tattlers come to her instead of just talking about her here where she canā€™t respond. I donā€™t know whether the questions are from Tattlers but there has been no hate.

Why is Tattle even being discussed on her page? Itā€™s her followers who are reading here and going back and mentioning the fact Tattlers on this thread have looked into the facts and found discrepancies. She says she no longer reads here but whatever, arenā€™t we allowed to discuss the womanā€™s aid conference? Her followers say we are sad for finding this information out, well my response is thisā€¦ā€¦

1. Womens Aid have a right to know if someone is posing as an employee to dupe a WOMAN and conning her to make fun of her

2. Womens Aid have a right to know if someone i.e Aimee is using their name and all they stand for, for their own agenda

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Be interesting to see what her next video comes up with.
It will def be tattle fault..someone on here " duping her"...she has no clue that that's not what " we" are actually about!!

I donā€™t understand all the ā€˜hateā€™ comments being mentioned on her page. All I can see is a few people asking for clarification because what Aimee is saying doesnā€™t match what is on the Womanā€™s Aid website/Facebook page

Asking a question is not hateā€¦ā€¦

Some of the questions are from people who are involved with womanā€™s aid etc Why are her followers automatically assuming itā€™s people from here asking? even if it is the question isnā€™t trolling itā€™s asking for clarification. Aimee has said why donā€™t the Tattlers come to her instead of just talking about her here where she canā€™t respond. I donā€™t know whether the questions are from Tattlers but there has been no hate.

Why is Tattle even being discussed on her page? Itā€™s her followers who are reading here and going back and mentioning the fact Tattlers on this thread have looked into the facts and found discrepancies. She says she no longer reads here but whatever, arenā€™t we allowed to discuss the womanā€™s aid conference? Her followers say we are sad for finding this information out, well my response is thisā€¦ā€¦

1. Womens Aid have a right to know if someone is posing as an employee to dupe a WOMAN and conning her to make fun of her

2. Womens Aid have a right to know if someone i.e Aimee is using their name and all they stand for, for their own agenda
Crazy....and if, for her not going on about tattle....half of us or more wouldn't be here...she had a very small thread till she started " directing " people here, going on about it.....but I also think deep down she's loving even this attention...gives her more content over therešŸ™„

Last edited:
Some suggestions for your next tiktoks Aimee;

The sound that goes:
šŸŽµ"crazyyyyyy....I'm crazy for feeling..." šŸŽµ

And....
šŸŽµ"why you always lyingggggg? Oh my gosh, stop bleeping lyinggggg" šŸŽµ

šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone Googled it and stated the conference was on zoom yesterday then Aimee would of knew that also lol

Reactions: 5
Exactly, if she hadnā€™t said anything I wouldnā€™t be here. I was already suspicious of her because she reminds me of a few people I know and seemingly I wasnā€™t wrong. I truly despise influencers who use things like DV or MH without actually doing anything of use for it. Look at florahsrecovery on TT, that is the platform of a true survivor and who uses her voice for a purpose and not just for some freebies. How she has all those minions in her comments gifting her and cheering her on shows me we live amongst utter dimwits. The girl does her food shopping at M&S and spends her life faffing on TikTok, she doesnā€™t need gifts, I bet half the people who follow her struggle with money so why they would glorify a spoilt Daddyā€™s girl makes ZERO sense. Wake tf up!!!!

• Heart
If Aimee thinks she has been duped then show the emails ( all she needs to do is hide the names involved ) but show the emails she is referring too.

I donā€™t believe her tbh - I really do think she has lied about this and I will apologise to Aimee( on tattle though) if I am proven wrong . Whilst she ā€œ may notā€ see the apology ( given she allegedly doesnā€™t read tattle) the intention is there.

i am half wanting to contact womens aid and point them in the direction of this thread and Aimeeā€™s TikTokā€™s ( on the off chance that she really has been duped) but then this seems disingenuous given I donā€™t believe what she has said thus far. She has proven she lies going off the radio ā€œtaleā€ ( or was it documentary - make your mind up) . In addition to me just making additional trouble for Aimee.
Despite what she ( and her followers ) thinks I am not in the habit of making trouble or being purposely nasty.

Someone Googled it and stated the conference was on zoom yesterday then Aimee would of knew that also lol
Yet the website states itā€™s their first in person conference for two years ..

Reactions: 5
Who is accusing her of lying on her page? Nobody has done that. A few people are just asking a simple question (one of them is involved or is attending this years meeting with Womens Aid) so just asking for clarification.

Her followers are the ones who are turning this into something bigger. By Aimee making a video about it it looks like she is having to justify what sheā€™s saying because of what we are saying here but itā€™s her followers who are repeating what has been said on Tattle. If Aimee is ignoring the thread about her then why is she responding as if we have gone directly to her page and questioned anything she has said?

Oh and apparently Tattlers are sad for looking up the womens aid information to try and catch her out (oh and we are still jealous???) Iā€™m not sure where jealousy comes into a discussion on Womens Aid but there you go.

As I never have or ever will leave any kind of nasty or negative comment on someoneā€™s page I will say it here to her followers. I myself have not looked into anything Aimee has said about Womens Aid because quite frankly Iā€™m not interested but if people here have chosen to look when the meeting will be held and/or want to read the minutes of the meeting they have every right to do so. As Aimeeā€™s input is about Tattle then why wouldnt members on this site go and check it out? If they then find that the dates or the info Aimee has been given doesnā€™t add up then they have a right to discuss it HERE. Itā€™s YOU the followers who are coming here and reporting back so YOU are the trolls. If you hadnā€™t of informed Aimee of what has been found out here she would have been non the wiser. If it does come to light that Aimee has been duped then thatā€™s for her to deal with and report to Womens Aid or the Police. It may just be a mistake of dates on the email.

I personally would not have made this recent video until I had spoken to or had a response to the email from the contact at Womens Aid

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s literally responding to people who work for Womenā€™s Aid who have said theyā€™re confused because they know there wasnā€™t a conference and her first response is ā€œIā€™m not lyingā€, nobody has accused her of lying but interesting that would be her first line of defence. If it was me I wouldā€™ve said wtf how weird, Iā€™m gonna go and email the person who emailed me. Also good how one of the people who work for Womenā€™s Aid questioned why they would care about Tattle as they have more important things to care about. Exactly!!! Never mind the fact women get beaten to a pulp everyday and are prisoners in their own homes, we must give a voice to the single mama because of a few comments on a website she can choose not to read. Iā€™m flabbergasted.

• Sad
  • Haha
Sheā€™s literally responding to people who work for Womenā€™s Aid who have said theyā€™re confused because they know there wasnā€™t a conference and her first response is ā€œIā€™m not lyingā€, nobody has accused her of lying but interesting that would be her first line of defence. If it was me I wouldā€™ve said wtf how weird, Iā€™m gonna go and email the person who emailed me. Also good how one of the people who work for Womenā€™s Aid questioned why they would care about Tattle as they have more important things to care about. Exactly!!! Never mind the fact women get beaten to a pulp everyday and are prisoners in their own homes, we must give a voice to the single mama because of a few comments on a website she can choose not to read. Iā€™m flabbergasted.
Because the natural response of a liar is to say "I'm not lying" šŸ˜‰

The best thing she could do is just shut up about it all šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.