Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I randomly caught her lives....ffs how could anyone NOT? She's been on all fucken weekend so hard to avoid.

She's fallen down that oh so trodden hole of cunts like her, she believes her own shite!

Poor Harper and again, poor Harper 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hope Aimee reads these, she’ll just say we are trolling. No Aimee look up the definition of troll.
most people would look at these comments and think maybe I should look at making improvements, not Aimee though, she’s right and everyone else is wrong.
I know for a fact a lot of her followers watch her for shits and gigs, it’s like a road accident, you know you shouldn’t look, but you just can’t help it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If anyone knows Harpers dad - he needs to know about the near-neglect his daughter is being met with. That poor little girl.

Reactions: 8
Aimee for the love of God, use this as motivation to prove us wrong. Let it fire you up to be a better mother to your daughter. For her sake. We don’t say what we do out of spite (mostly) but this is actual neglect. You’re addicted to TikTok, alcohol, tit food and attention. Get a grip and sort your tit out! No one claims to be the perfect parent but it’s like you’re not even trying anymore. Sad thing is you’re turning your lovely little girl into quite a precocious child, mimicking your mannerisms and acting up for the camera. It’s quite disturbing.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I really hate it when people put their children all over insta etc and you can see what school they are at. Aimees insta has so many posts blatantly showing what school Harper is at on her school uniform!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Aimee for the love of God, use this as motivation to prove us wrong. Let it fire you up to be a better mother to your daughter. For her sake. We don’t say what we do out of spite (mostly) but this is actual neglect. You’re addicted to TikTok, alcohol, tit food and attention. Get a grip and sort your tit out! No one claims to be the perfect parent but it’s like you’re not even trying anymore. Sad thing is you’re turning your lovely little girl into quite a precocious child, mimicking your mannerisms and acting up for the camera. It’s quite disturbing.
I noticed she does this the other day, it made me so uncomfortable watching that girl fighting for attention, for aimee to just get annoyed and dismiss her. Poor sod was only copying her

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Her daughter has been with her dad all weekend, she came home and got hardly any attention. It’s sad really. That TikTok is more important. My child had been with his dad all weekend, when he came home I spent actual time with him. It’s that easy. Put your phone down and parent your child.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone should phone social services because she’s neglecting that little girl. Being left alone all the time like that is cruel.

Reactions: 9
Just had a quick nosey, Harper’s still awake and she’s telling her to be quiet and go up to bed and she will be up soon. She’s a scum bag seriously, she doesn’t deserve to be a mother.
She really is, she is a bleeping lowlife and a tit mother. Always putting tick tock before her daughter needs. Bet Harper can’t wait to go to her dads to get some attention. The poor child had a headache and still couldn’t come off tick tock, frightened of missing out on a few pennies where you Aimee seeing as that’s your job now! Scumbag!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I watched her last video, she snatched Harper’s hand away when she was showing the sweets to the camera. :(

• Sad
  • Wow
There’s going to come a time where Harper will be so sick and tired of her mums crappy behaviour and neglect towards her that she will eventually want to go and live with her dad and let’s be honest who could blame her...

Aimee won’t care because Aimee does what Aimee wants and doesn’t care about anyone else...

Reactions: 10
Someone just said she's always on live and her response was, you must always be watching me then. There's a big difference between watching for the odd few minutes to actually being on live for hours while your daughter is upstairs, alone with a headache and probably feeling lonely and sad because she hasn't seen her mother all weekend. She is infuriating!
One word SELFISH

exactly you are spot on

Reactions: 6
Aimee acts like Harper is an inconvenience. No good mother would ever put being live over spending time with their child and helping their headache go away. Aimee you’re a poor excuse of a mother and you should be ashamed of yourself 🖕🏼

• Sad
I cannot imagine going on TikTok when your child has just arrived home from a weekend away. I would be thinking pamper night where we would have a bath get into comfies, some nice food a fun movie with popcorn then when the kid is in bed a tidy around and get things ready for the morning aka uniform/school bag and then maybe half an hour on live to wind down and off to bed to be up bright n early to do the school run.

• Angry
I cannot imagine going on TikTok when your child has just arrived home from a weekend away. I would be thinking pamper night where we would have a bath get into comfies, some nice food a fun movie with popcorn then when the kid is in bed a tidy around and get things ready for the morning aka uniform/school bag and then maybe half an hour on live to wind down and off to bed to be up bright n early to do the school run.
Well it’s bank holiday so no school run but you can bet your life that tonight she’ll be doing the same, there’ll be no organisation for her daughter. I take pride in getting everything right for mine on a Sunday.They get fresh bedding, clean tidy bedrooms, bubble baths with their favourite bath Bombs, we do school reading, any homework we haven’t got done over the weekend and a nice film.
Once the kids are tucked up safely in their clean beds which is about 8pm-8.30 I then still have a full tidy round the house.
I also iron uniforms etc if I haven’t had the time that day if we have been out. Get their stuff laid out and ready for the next morning ensure p.e kits and lunches are packed.
This can take me to 10pm depending how much there is to do, at this point I run my own bubble bath, do my skin care etc and generally see this as my time to do what I want to do which is usually just get in bed with a film cos I’m shattered.
Aimee is so wrapped up in her time and what she wants to do, but as a mum I get enjoyment from taking care of my kids and making sure everything is right for them. She’s just selfish.
She gets every second weekend off with harper and she gets help from her mum and dad, there’s people who get no help whatsoever, and they still manage to keep their kids happier and better looked after than Harper.

Also I don’t want that post to come across like I’m perfect because I’m not there’s plenty of times it hasn’t gone smoothly or I have been too tired to remember certain things, but with Aimee it’s a consistent choice to put herself before Harper it’s not out of genuine tiredness or struggle she’s just lazy and selfish in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She won’t get this time back with her daughter. Soon she will just want to be with her mates, doing her own thing.
They really ain’t babies for long.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.