Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So …. She’s a Disney adult then?? This explains a lot to me!

She is a perpetual child - spilt by mummy and daddy. She is irresponsible, unclean, and entitled - all the things children who require looking after are. I think she has no idea how to be a mum. She clearly needs a lot of love and attention and looking after. I think I can understand the breakdown of her marriage more and more now.

Reactions: 8
All she ever mentions is about how busy a place is triggering her anxiety. I don’t have anxiety but when I go into Aldi and it’s crowded I feel like hyperventilating lol. I think everyone suffers a degree of anxiety and certain things trigger it. I suffer from PTSD in the form of my front door being booted off a couple of years ago followed by a traumatic event and now loud bangs at home and my front door knocking makes me jump out of my skin and I panic. Best go hashtag mental health and ptsd in my vids eh…

So …. She’s a Disney adult then?? This explains a lot to me!

She is a perpetual child - spilt by mummy and daddy. She is irresponsible, unclean, and entitled - all the things children who require looking after are. I think she has no idea how to be a mum. She clearly needs a lot of love and attention and looking after. I think I can understand the breakdown of her marriage more and more now.
She doesn’t have real world experience, she’s been cosseted and probably never had to do anything.
Spoiled and obnoxious, I bet she was a lovely child, said no one ever.

Reactions: 7
I hate that these TikTok ‘stars’ have reduced a proper anxiety problem to feeling a bit anxious. It completely reduces the severity of what sufferers go through. Anxiety has nearly ruined my life and to see it used as a new buzz words for feeling a bit anxious in busy public places enrages me. These TikTokers are doing a disservice to their followers.

Reactions: 16
I honestly think she has anxiety and general nervousness misunderstood!

Reactions: 5
Considering it was meant to be a day out for harper it definitely seemed a day out for aimee. Primark is always rammed when kids are off school so why go there.. as for hyperventilating I feel like she is making that up to make things sound bad

If her anxiety was THAT bad why would she wait until a bank holiday to go shopping? Her mum always seems to be around so she could have gone any day she wanted to, it’s not like she works 5 days a week..

Reactions: 9
so the day out yesterday was actually just shopping?
so once again Harper hasn’t done anything remotely child friendly or engaging for her over the weekend

I hate that these TikTok ‘stars’ have reduced a proper anxiety problem to feeling a bit anxious. It completely reduces the severity of what sufferers go through. Anxiety has nearly ruined my life and to see it used as a new buzz words for feeling a bit anxious in busy public places enrages me. These TikTokers are doing a disservice to their followers.
This!! I sometimes feel a bit anxious/panicky in some situations however I do no have ‘anxiety’ the way she prattles on. I have first hand seen anxiety and it is heartbreaking for that person

• Sad
I’m starting to think her ‘anxiety’ about things like school and days out is because deep down she knows she’s not a very good mum to Harper and she’s worried someone will pick up on it. I can’t imagine her being able to cope at all if they were out and Harper kicked off..

I’m starting to think her ‘anxiety’ about things like school and days out is because deep down she knows she’s not a very good mum to Harper and she’s worried someone will pick up on it. I can’t imagine her being able to cope at all if they were out and Harper kicked off..
This is what I think as well - wondering if she has had some beef with other mums in the past or if she isn’t that well liked generally.

Just caught her the latest tik Tok. Honestly if Aimee spent more time replying to nice comments like that she would be so much more well liked. She seems so nice in that Tik Tok. The reason I started to dislike was all the moaning and negativity.

Reactions: 3
Just caught her the latest tik Tok. Honestly if Aimee spent more time replying to nice comments like that she would be so much more well liked. She seems so nice in that Tik Tok. The reason I started to dislike was all the moaning and negativity.
It's fake though. The moany bitchy version of her is the true version. She was just bragging because she wants to be tiktok famous

And she’s back live AGAIN!!
moaning about the dress she tried on that she loved - it’s too short and too bright even though she’s been told she can wear anything she wants

And she’s back live AGAIN!!
moaning about the dress she tried on that she loved - it’s too short and too bright even though she’s been told she can wear anything she wants
I'm confused. She said she was going to wear it for her cousins wedding, but I thought she was shopping for her dad's wedding where she's a bridesmaid and can wear what she wants?

Reactions: 2
Someone just asked if she's working today and her response was 'I work every day, just in different jobs'. As if! I definitely think that her main job is juice plus or something like that rather than being employed by someone else, because who has the time to be on live at this time of day and the numerous other times she is IF she works every day!

• Haha
It's fake though. The moany bitchy version of her is the true version. She was just bragging because she wants to be tiktok famous
That’s true. Apparently she’s been told to take the dress back she bought for her dads wedding so she’s on about that now lol.

And we are already back to the true Aimee.

I'm confused. She said she was going to wear it for her cousins wedding, but I thought she was shopping for her dad's wedding where she's a bridesmaid and can wear what she wants?
Might be wrong here because I’m only half listening but she seems to have said that she bought the dress for her dads wedding but they’ve said it’s too short and too bright.
To be honest from the beginning when I saw that dress I thought it wasn’t really wedding party attire. I know they said wear what you want though. Makes you think she would know what her dad and partner like surely maybe she’s bought it to cause a drama lollll

She doesn’t want to upset anyone but she’s going to moan about it on tik Tok lol

Last edited:
For such a busy popular person she doesn’t have much on her calendar!!
Also look at the junk on the hall floor/stairs!
Also that mancky 💩 coloured dressing gown is on the chair she’s sat on whilst trowel slap on to her face.
BD20D78C-3133-4DAA-949A-2ADAD0487602.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have just been watching this. I am a bit confused as to why all the men have been bought suits that are similar and the childrens dresses are similar but Aimee and the other lady have to buy their own outfits?

Also her dad has said she can possibly wear it in the evening?but he will see!? Just feels a bit strange that her dad is dictating what she can and can’t wear. Why is he against her wearing the orange dress? What has it got to do with him? And why does he care so much? Can’t say my dad would give a shite if I turned up in an orange frock or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.