Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, she’s so full of tit! Nobody is coming on here with claims she is a sex worker or does anything at all that she hasn’t literally spoken about herself or demonstrated on her lives. She can “feel sorry” for us all she wants and as for lonely 🤣 tell it to my boyfriend who I love very much and my multiples groups of friends. People get involved with “influencers” like her when they are problematic and that’s it. As already said, majority didn’t mind her too much at the start until she started gobbing off and telling lies.
Exactly I used to think she was ok, or at least bearable ...but she's now so up herself and full of tit she winds me up!
She is wittering on about benefits ...I've never dissed anyone for being " on benefits" and haven't seen it on this thread either..so maybe she need to concentrate more 🤣🤣
It's OK for her to " troll" the nail salon who " caused" her nail infection... double standards or what?? Also never "trolled" or left nasty comment on her page....anything she perceives as a negative comment is " trolling" so it's a waste of time 🤣

Apparently, the police woman told her that the majority of us 'trolls' don't even have a job. I've worked since I was 16, I'm now early 30's and I'm also a single mum who goes to work full time, raises my child and manages to keep my home in good order. But we're all jealous? Of what, exactly?
I have too and still do now and am lot older than that 🙈🙈 jealous of " that"??.......sorry aimee the "policewoman" talks as much shite as you🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Ha, shut up Aimee. The police would tell you to come off social media, that’s the advice you would be given. You chose to show ALL your life on socials. So we are talking about what you say and do.

Reactions: 12
If she’s saying we’re all jobless as an insult then surely her followers without a job will be offended at that? She’s literally just trying to wind us up with everything she’s said on Live but if she didn’t have this what would she have to talk about? Nothing because she’s boring. TALK ABOUT WOMEN’S AID 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Saying we are all jealous and jobless. Don’t make me laugh Aimee. I have my own business and I’m sorry to inform you but I’m certainly not jealous of a pisshead a dirty scruffy cow and someone who sells juice plus! Get a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's clear to see she's reading here, she mentioned the alcohol, she mentioned the benefits. Nobody has ever dissed anyone on here for being on benefits, we've simply said she claims to have 2 jobs that keep her busy all day yet spends the majority of her day on Tiktok. So, it's not quite adding up is it Aimee love? 🤔 she's riled me up this morning. Maybe she should take her head out of her arse and realise that having an opinion and writing on an anonymous forum is not trolling because we aren't contacting her directly, if anything she's trolling herself by coming here to read it.

She said we all don’t work? Aimee you are correct I don’t work but that could be because I worked for nearly as long as you have been on the planet until I was diagnosed with a terminal illness. Luckily I made enough money to be able to retire before my pension starts (and no I don’t claim any benefits) My husband has worked in the same job for a year longer than you have even existed and makes enough money for us both until I get my pension (if I live that long). I own two houses, yes that’s TWO houses Aimee that belong to us (not a family member) I do most of my food shop in Marks and Spencer’s but if I’m staying at my other house I shop at Waitrose because they deliver my shopping there which I prefer as I still try to not be amongst people when I can incase of Covid.

Sorry to disappoint you that I’ve had a pretty good and successful life and I’m not a saddo but you are correct again that I’m not particularly intelligent and don’t have any qualifications but I’ve done pretty well for myself in the days before begging on TikTok was a thing, you know in the days when you had to go to work and earn your money.

The only thing I’m jealous of is your physical health. duck off with your anxiety and mental health bollocks. Try going through hospital treatment every other week, before, during Covid and still doing. I’ve also had an op during Covid and did it all on my own. I’ve lost a family member to Covid and I also lost a parent that I wasn’t allowed to see before they passed. Not once have I used a mental health or anxiety card like you use (when going to bleeping Tescos)

So the reason I can sit here all day and talk about what YOU put out there (nothing is made up) is because I’ve earned the right to now be sitting on my arse talking shite

This post isn’t meant to sound bragging or derogatory to anyone claiming benefits or genuine mental health issues it’s just facts that this is my life and Aimee couldn’t be more wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 39
@The Likely Lass I’m so sorry to hear about that. This is why people like her rile me up so much because they’re so self-indulged and pathetic they have no idea! I can only imagine how seeing her blathering the way she does triggers you and others too. Sending lots of love 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are those cans her White Claw
It’s Fanta she got from Farm Foods

@The Likely Lass I’m so sorry to hear about that. This is why people like her rile me up so much because they’re so self-indulged and pathetic they have no idea! I can only imagine how seeing her blathering the way she does triggers you and others too. Sending lots of love 💖
Thank You so much you are very kind ❤

I didn’t want to sound big headed but she has annoyed me so much to make assumptions about us. I think the single parents on here who are doing everything alone whether they work or not able to for whatever reason are amazing. I genuinely feel for those who do have mental health issues and it annoys the life out of me when Aimee uses it as an excuse. Life is bloody hard and is getting harder for a lot of people. Aimee over there doesn’t do anything alone, and she has the bank of Mum and Dad funding her lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She said we all don’t work? Aimee you are correct I don’t work but that could be because I worked for nearly as long as you have been on the planet until I was diagnosed with a terminal illness. Luckily I made enough money to be able to retire before my pension starts (and no I don’t claim any benefits) My husband has worked in the same job for a year longer than you have even existed and makes enough money for us both until I get my pension (if I live that long). I own two houses, yes that’s TWO houses Aimee that belong to us (not a family member) I do most of my food shop in Marks and Spencer’s but if I’m staying at my other house I shop at Waitrose because they deliver my shopping there which I prefer as I still try to not be amongst people when I can incase of Covid.

Sorry to disappoint you that I’ve had a pretty good and successful life and I’m not a saddo but you are correct again that I’m not particularly intelligent and don’t have any qualifications but I’ve done pretty well for myself in the days before begging on TikTok was a thing, you know in the days when you had to go to work and earn your money.

The only thing I’m jealous of is your physical health. duck off with your anxiety and mental health bollocks. Try going through hospital treatment every other week, before, during Covid and still doing. I’ve also had an op during Covid and did it all on my own. I’ve lost a family member to Covid and I also lost a parent that I wasn’t allowed to see before they passed. Not once have I used a mental health or anxiety card like you use (when going to bleeping Tescos)

So the reason I can sit here all day and talk about what YOU put out there (nothing is made up) is because I’ve earned the right to now be sitting on my arse talking shite

This post isn’t meant to sound bragging or derogatory to anyone claiming benefits or genuine mental health issues it’s just facts that this is my life and Aimee couldn’t be more wrong

I think you have summed up how everyone feels about her she has made me so angry this morning I had to come off tik tok or she would have got a mouthful from me

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think you have summed up how everyone feels about her she has made me so angry this morning I had to come off tik tok or she would have got a mouthful from me
Thank You, I nearly didn’t post it because it does sound like I’m bragging but she really annoyed me. If you knew me in real life and you heard my VERY sarcastic self actually saying it out loud to Aimee it would have come across better 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Are those cans her White Claw
Those are fanta cans she bought yesterday from farm foods.

How is she not embarrassed to show the state of her house?! Those things have been on the bottom of her stairs for weeks, her kitchen is a tit tip and you can see how messy her living room is too. It's disgusting.
I keep watching the gift bag that's been in the hall for weeks, it hasn't moved. Lazy twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly...me too..the self obsessed cow and others like her have no clue why anyone is " on here" or our lives...we comment on yours aimee cos you choose to display it and yourself all over tik tok..and active a twit in the process...there's thousands who do the same on tik tok but dot get a mention on here cos they don't " act" like you!!! And @The Likely Lass much love to you 💖💖

• Heart
Oh no, she’s live again already! WTF!!

8233BD73-2264-4C88-9F28-09588C0DD3A6.jpeg
Another tit tip of a room!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
An old video of hers was on my feed this morning. I think she might of been going on a night out, she had an orange blazer on. Her hair is awful, it needs at least 10 inches cutting off it. I’m sure she’s said before her mum is a hairdresser (or have I imagined that) long hair like that only looks nice when you look after it which she most definitely doesn’t!

Alcohol doesn’t help anxiety if she suffers as bad as she says she does then why drink so much.

Imagine wishing you had her life! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Wouldn’t want her life sitting on tik tok everyday haha talk shite no thanks haha

Police woman saying we have no jobs? Really Aimee 🤣🤣🤣 only one your head we don’t.
I own my own very successful business, I started after my divorce, I didn’t sit on my backside and make stupid videos, I took something I was good at and worked hard, I didn’t just say oh my MH bla bla, I have anxiety and fibromyalgia and Graves’ disease ( no it’s not a pity party) but I kept going, for my son and wanted to set a good example for him. I now own my own home, my son is a good grown up lad, and I’m getting married in December.
so what are you doing exactly Aimee?
Drinking lemon Fanta and living in a pig sty.
Do better you petulant obnoxious woman child.

@ The Likely Lass sending lots of love to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.