Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my child said I’ve got a headache, I’d come off the internet. I’d not ask if she wants me to. Honestly she’s not seen her child for a couple of days, she is so so selfish.
poor harper she obviously missed her mum she probably needs and wants some 1to 1 time

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If my child said I’ve got a headache, I’d come off the internet. I’d not ask if she wants me to. Honestly she’s not seen her child for a couple of days, she is so so selfish.
She's been on tiktok all weekend and it's still not enough for her. Very odd behavior for someone who reckons they can't feel at peace without their daughter near them 🤔 I don't see any difference to when she's there or not 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She just asked Harper if she can put the music on or does she want it quiet. After she’s already told her she has a headache. Is she ok!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She just asked Harper if she can put the music on or does she want it quiet. After she’s already told her she has a headache. Is she ok!
She’s a selfish mother, and that’s being kind 🤬

• Angry
Got a headache but carries on painting her nails. That smell won’t be helping.

Reactions: 8
Just clicked on and clicked back off again. Harper tried to have a sweet and Aimee snatched them away. Then after realising what she’d done on live said she thought she was going to touch her freshly painted nails and offered harper the sweets. Harper said no, and proceeded to talk and Aimee just talked straight over her answering questions on her live. She then offered harper the sweets again and she wouldn’t take them. Poor kid is clearly scared of her mother. I bet she flips out regularly. Why the duck is she even on live after not seeing the poor child all weekend. Intervention is needed here. Not right at all. She’s a disgusting excuse for a “mother”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t follow her but she comes up on my fyp, I saw she was live on here so searched her, one of her top videos is her dancing like a prat and you can also see Harper in the background looking at what she’s doing. I hate ALL content like that. So embarrassing gyrating infront of a kid on an app, what must they think is normal behaviour for adults?!

Reactions: 6
Yeah I just commented asking why she’s not spending time with harper. I got muted, loads of people said ‘Harper likes to do her own thing’. Then she told ,e to go back under my bridge and I clearly don’t have children. So funny - I do actually. If given him a bath, read him a story, had cuddles, sang songs and tucked up in bed. Like he gets EVERY night. Not me sat on live with a load of strangers whilst he’s sat on his own, with a headache and desperate for some bleeping attention.
She’s a state and the shittest mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Yeah I just commented asking why she’s not spending time with harper. I got muted, loads of people said ‘Harper likes to do her own thing’. Then she told ,e to go back under my bridge and I clearly don’t have children. So funny - I do actually. If given him a bath, read him a story, had cuddles, sang songs and tucked up in bed. Like he gets EVERY night. Not me sat on live with a load of strangers whilst he’s sat on his own, with a headache and desperate for some bleeping attention.
She’s a state and the shittest mother.
I was watching and saw your comment almost an instant block there but so very true she should be spending time with her ive been so angry at her today she’s really winding me up

She needs the money for all that Fanta and white claw tik tok shop earns her commission and beg for gifts at the same time as well as some freebies

• Angry
  • Haha
Someone just said she's always on live and her response was, you must always be watching me then. There's a big difference between watching for the odd few minutes to actually being on live for hours while your daughter is upstairs, alone with a headache and probably feeling lonely and sad because she hasn't seen her mother all weekend. She is infuriating!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She shouldn’t of had children, she doesn’t have what it takes, you can’t be selfish when you have kids. They should always be your priority especially when they’re young.

Reactions: 11
Someone just said she's always on live and her response was, you must always be watching me then. There's a big difference between watching for the odd few minutes to actually being on live for hours while your daughter is upstairs, alone with a headache and probably feeling lonely and sad because she hasn't seen her mother all weekend. She is infuriating!
She then proceeded to call the person “a bleeping tit” I’m sorry, who is the bully here 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Harper probably has a headache because she’s constantly shoved in front of her tablet with her headphones in

• Sad
No one constantly watches you aimee 🤣

However if you search #sad #desperate #scabby #shitmum #dirty #scruffy #attentionseeker

poof! As if like magic you appear 🪄🎩🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just had a quick nosey, Harper’s still awake and she’s telling her to be quiet and go up to bed and she will be up soon. She’s a scum bag seriously, she doesn’t deserve to be a mother.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.