Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone read the Sallie axl threads. She went on a massive rant a while ago about tattle and said exactly the same as Aimee was apparently working with police too lawyers ect nothing ever happened because it can’t!

Reactions: 6
The best she can do is TRY civil action but it’s certainly not a criminal matter. Even huge crimes in which social media is used the Police can’t infiltrate so she’s talking rubbish. She can trick vulnerable half wits into listening to her nonsense but I heard her say today she can only make cottage pie and then make out she didn’t know what she was doing and then say she hardly wears makeup but has worn it the last two days. Arse? Elbow? 🤪
Same as Susie Verril who is Greg Rutherfords partner tattle outed she was racist

Reactions: 5
It actually infuriates me the way these influencers believe they should just be adored by everyone and given free stuff, live the life of Riley and nobodies allowed to say a thing about it. So basically they want to be treat like absolute royalty and if you disagree with the likes of Aimee they are gonna silence you with threats and police action?
So basically Aimee can say and do whatever she pleases and nobody is allowed to say anything about it? Have a day off.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It actually infuriates me the way these influencers believe they should just be adored by everyone and given free stuff, live the life of Riley and nobodies allowed to say a thing about it. So basically they want to be treat like absolute royalty and if you disagree with the likes of Aimee they are gonna silence you with threats and police action?
So basically Aimee can say and do whatever she pleases and nobody is allowed to say anything about it? Have a day off.
I agree. Influencers rarely do anything of worth to the general public or minority groups, all they do is fart about with their image and roll around in gifta and ads. She is no exception.

Reactions: 8
I really do not follow this Girl, but from a quick scroll she has her own team of Po Po making notes on everyone on Tattle?
I'm doomed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Harper has just come down so she’s not even waited until she’s asleep. It’s really sad

That poor child honestly! She’s just come down again and Aimee is saying to her it’s not play time go back up to bed! Aimee go and sort your child out instead of filing your nails and speaking to strangers! It’s beyond a joke!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
There's even been an article in The Guardian about Tattle. Nothing came of it. Other journalists have also tried and nothing. Countless influencers with money and their own legal teams. Nothing. She's a plonker 😄
When you think there are people in the public eye who have mega threads about them, I mean the Hinch brigade are a bit extra, little Aimee from wherever is just nicely crossing over to thread no2😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Only staying on until 10….
Just said daughter is still awake!
Better get that nail off first

Reactions: 4
In all honesty my son messes about for attention to stay awake I've been advised to actually ignore him however he isn't coming downstairs or out of his room. Are her tik tok shops an official thing? Or is she just able to add things to a normal live

Reactions: 1
Did she eventually go see Harper, tuck her in, give her a kiss good night, read her a book etc?
If not Aimee when you read this just stop and think about how she feels. It’s so sad for that poor child

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sorry, been perfecting my Prison look (think a retro Bea Smith from Prisoner Cell Block H is my vibe), what have I missed? Has she had a call to be on the Loose Women panel yet? Or an invite to discuss Tattle with Priti Patel?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve missed so much today because of personal crap. I’ll let my manager know tomorrow that I will need to quit as I’ll be sent to prison soon. They’ll throw away the key for me with what I’ve said on tattle 😂 All bitchy comments because I’m an immature twit, nothing trolling etc. I hope the popo who come to arrest me are fit!

• Haha
Might go on the run actually, just so I can get an ITV docudrama made on me and stand out among The Tattle Twenty Thousand.

• Haha
Stumbled across this ones TT rant about trolls and came straight here to read her thread. 🤣🤣

At first I thought she was a spoof account with the way she talks to camera….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stumbled across this ones TT rant about trolls and came straight here to read her thread. 🤣🤣

At first I thought she was a spoof account with the way she talks to camera….
Snap 🤣🤣 they don't realise when they have a rant it just brings more people over here to read about them I've only got tiktok because of reading about some of the twats on here

• Haha
I’ve missed so much today because of personal crap. I’ll let my manager know tomorrow that I will need to quit as I’ll be sent to prison soon. They’ll throw away the key for me with what I’ve said on tattle 😂 All bitchy comments because I’m an immature twit, nothing trolling etc. I hope the popo who come to arrest me are fit!
Hope you're OK...ive already said they will throw away the key when I get banged up....hope to meet you briefly en route maybe as previously planned?👀you know the drill for the snack smuggling !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.