Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IsaHen

If it's not publicised for safety reasons why is it ok for her to broadcast it to the whole of tik tok then? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Faith61

VIP Member
I’m considering contacting the salon that she’s slating all over tik Tok then she can give ‘her’ solicitor a proper job.
I already have...she was annoying me so I did it....but they already knew about it....loads of people have been in touch with them it seems...( she's apparently well known for being a drama queen...who knew?🤣)

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Oh the irony that there's a whole section on the WA website about how you can keep yourself safe online and not be detected by your abuser!

Then you've got Aimee, pissed up on tiktok every single night, recording hundreds of videos describing her life in every minute detail, including a tour of her house and which bedroom is her daughters?? To over 100k anonymous followers 🤔😏🙈😬 dragging up the past and chewing over how she was in a DV relationship, but has an open instagram account and a tiktok 🥴 and this is the person they apparently want a statement from 🤐

Please make it make sense someone

• Haha
She’s just deleted a comment from a person who works for Womens Aid who questioned her “update”. They were wondering why Aimee disclosed the location of this AGM when the event wasn’t publicised for “safety reasons”.

• Wow
  • Haha

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
Apparently, the police woman told her that the majority of us 'trolls' don't even have a job. I've worked since I was 16, I'm now early 30's and I'm also a single mum who goes to work full time, raises my child and manages to keep my home in good order. But we're all jealous? Of what, exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God shutup talking about “trolls”. Nobody is trolling you, look up the definition. You’re the one who actually resembles a troll and lives in a hovel. Have a shower, brush your hair and go and behave like a 37 year old instead of a saddo constantly on Live in pyjamas saying absolutely and doing absolutely nothing of value.

• Haha

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
I’m not justifying myself to Vicky Pollard she can think what she wants about me, I just think she’s a lazy scruff bag and she looks like she stinks.

• Haha

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
It comes to something honestly when she uses TT so much that her child is being neglected. As a single mother to a child the same age as Harper, I'd be mortified with myself as a mother if all I did was stick him in front of a screen the whole time he's home. Today, she's posted 2 or 3 videos and has been live twice (albeit the 1st time Harper was in school). When I collected my son today, after doing a 9 hour shift, I gave him a bath, made us tea, we sat together to eat it, I cleaned the kitchen while he had a play, then we played together and started making a crown for his school project. We then did his reading as part of his home work, had a cuddle, brushed his teeth and then I put him in to bed where he watched a 15 minute YouTube video before falling asleep. I've now gone in to turn his TV off and give him a kiss. She disgusts me. Harper has been pushed aside again. People saying on her live how she's so real, the woman is an utter fantasist and lives in a world of her own. How can she feel this is an acceptable way of parenting? 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart

neewbie112233

Just clicked on and clicked back off again. Harper tried to have a sweet and Aimee snatched them away. Then after realising what she’d done on live said she thought she was going to touch her freshly painted nails and offered harper the sweets. Harper said no, and proceeded to talk and Aimee just talked straight over her answering questions on her live. She then offered harper the sweets again and she wouldn’t take them. Poor kid is clearly scared of her mother. I bet she flips out regularly. Why the fuck is she even on live after not seeing the poor child all weekend. Intervention is needed here. Not right at all. She’s a disgusting excuse for a “mother”

• Angry
  • Sad

IR0201

VIP Member
I wish I didn’t bloody work 😂 Have done since I was 14 and I’m 31 now. Not loads of years but as long as I’ve been able to so far due to child labour laws 😂. I’ve got Multiple Sclerosis, chronic migraines and crippling anxiety and depression… yet I still work full time Aimee! Like so many others on this thread, we juggle illnesses, motherhood (fatherhood possibly), work, CLEANING and we don’t troll people on their accounts. We come here to talk, no one on here trolls you love. You’re the one who airs her dirty laundry! Much like everything else in your life… dirty 😂. Oh and if a police officer told you that they’re in the wrong job. Because a good police officer would actually be concerned about how you are on the internet, how you neglect your child’s needs, possibly drink too much every night and drive the next day AND slag off people in your life like the salty brat you are. Now fuck off 🖕🏼

Sorry loves, having a bad day if you can’t tell 🙈

Oh and Aimee, I am literally more jealous of my dogs shit than I am of you. I would absolutely hate to have your life!

• Heart

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Go and get pissed with strangers on the internet while your kid takes herself off to bed. She’s an absolute scummy mummy 😂

• Angry

neewbie112233

Someone just said she's always on live and her response was, you must always be watching me then. There's a big difference between watching for the odd few minutes to actually being on live for hours while your daughter is upstairs, alone with a headache and probably feeling lonely and sad because she hasn't seen her mother all weekend. She is infuriating!
She then proceeded to call the person “a fucking tit” I’m sorry, who is the bully here 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Saying we are all jealous and jobless. Don’t make me laugh Aimee. I have my own business and I’m sorry to inform you but I’m certainly not jealous of a pisshead a dirty scruffy cow and someone who sells juice plus! Get a life!

• Haha

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
I cannot imagine going on TikTok when your child has just arrived home from a weekend away. I would be thinking pamper night where we would have a bath get into comfies, some nice food a fun movie with popcorn then when the kid is in bed a tidy around and get things ready for the morning aka uniform/school bag and then maybe half an hour on live to wind down and off to bed to be up bright n early to do the school run.
Well it’s bank holiday so no school run but you can bet your life that tonight she’ll be doing the same, there’ll be no organisation for her daughter. I take pride in getting everything right for mine on a Sunday.They get fresh bedding, clean tidy bedrooms, bubble baths with their favourite bath Bombs, we do school reading, any homework we haven’t got done over the weekend and a nice film.
Once the kids are tucked up safely in their clean beds which is about 8pm-8.30 I then still have a full tidy round the house.
I also iron uniforms etc if I haven’t had the time that day if we have been out. Get their stuff laid out and ready for the next morning ensure p.e kits and lunches are packed.
This can take me to 10pm depending how much there is to do, at this point I run my own bubble bath, do my skin care etc and generally see this as my time to do what I want to do which is usually just get in bed with a film cos I’m shattered.
Aimee is so wrapped up in her time and what she wants to do, but as a mum I get enjoyment from taking care of my kids and making sure everything is right for them. She’s just selfish.
She gets every second weekend off with harper and she gets help from her mum and dad, there’s people who get no help whatsoever, and they still manage to keep their kids happier and better looked after than Harper.

Also I don’t want that post to come across like I’m perfect because I’m not there’s plenty of times it hasn’t gone smoothly or I have been too tired to remember certain things, but with Aimee it’s a consistent choice to put herself before Harper it’s not out of genuine tiredness or struggle she’s just lazy and selfish in my opinion.

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
This woman kept popping up on my tik tok and I saw her video about how she’s reported you all to the police so I thought I’d pop over and just check if anyone’s had a visit from the coppers today and how’d it go ?
ps.I decided to delve into her Tik tok a bit further and wow her home is grim ,gal needs a good spring clean

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
Harper probably has a headache because she’s constantly shoved in front of her tablet with her headphones in

• Sad