Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she can’t cook because of mental health. She said something like “if you have mental health”. What the hell… We all have “mental health” it’s the quality of it which matters and sorry but sitting around your house all the time and drinking won’t improve mental health. I’m truly shocked at how people buy into her waffle, there are women out here with mental ILLNESS with hardly a penny to their name (no help from Daddy) and are fabulous mothers and deserve praise. Sorry but she’s just a massive wet wipe and so self absorbed. I’ve also only been following a couple of days and already noticed her trip herself up with what she says on multiple occasions, people who follow her are clearly dim!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God she’s on again. She makes me wish I was at work. 😂. Also, she’s never stopped singing since someone said she could sing last night. It’s gone to her head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to start documenting things she says so she can keep up with her lies 😂

• Haha
Funny how she's never ever off lives, yet it wasn't that long ago that she was saying how the videos that she makes are just a "5 minute snapshot" out of her day 🤔 well, we've been with her about 17 hrs a bloody day lately, and all she does is sit on her arse putting on makeup the silly moose

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im Sure she’s always said 3 jobs!
she did have three, she used to work in a kids clothes boutique, then she had that trouble with one of her jobs when she did that video about them changing her hours without asking and she got bollocked for ranting about work on tiktok. I assume that was the boutique and they either wouldn’t change her hours back or they fucked her off

Reactions: 6
Aimee without make up is an attractive woman in my opinion. But when she puts layers and layers of clown make up on it makes her look older and like a clown. If she toned her makeup down a bit she would look lovely. Don’t hate me guys for saying it 😂 I look like Gollum so she’s worlds more beautiful than me 🤣
She never goes anywhere so why plaster her face in make up it’s not like she’s out to impress anyone

Reactions: 4
Tbh I don’t tbh she’s got an interview I think she’s lying. I wish I had loads of time to do lives all week and not work

Reactions: 5
Tbh I don’t tbh she’s got an interview I think she’s lying. I wish I had loads of time to do lives all week and not work
If Mrs Hinch can’t get it taken down how in the hell does she think she can she’s living in cloud cuckoo land

• Haha
How have I just gone on a TT scroll on my lunch break and she’s live again looking like a bleeping clown again! Has she been live this whole time since last night!?

D8040DD8-47E3-4CBC-900E-CEDC790E4A72.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aimee’s latest tik Tok is about tattle and about how we are going to get prosecuted for discussing someone in the public eye. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God she’s on again. She makes me wish I was at work. 😂. Also, she’s never stopped singing since someone said she could sing last night. It’s gone to her head 😂
I have been thank god...has she gone off?🤣🤣

Aimee’s latest tik Tok is about tattle and about how we are going to get prosecuted for discussing someone in the public eye. Lol.
@IR0201 you still got them snacks for when we get banged up?🤣🤣

Lying through her back teeth 🤣🤣🤣🤣even of she isn’t..crack on aimee...🤣🤣

She needs to start documenting things she says so she can keep up with her lies 😂
She won't get passed us🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
She did the interview, not with a radio station but for a documentary on a well known tv channel 😂 sure hun

She’s cooking a cottage pie…she’ll be saying she’s being interviewed for her own cooking show next 😂
Her followers must be stupid. How have they not spotted she keeps changing her story? It’s not even it’s that long inbetween the lies. They must have really short memories or don’t care she is lying?

She said she can’t cook because of mental health. She said something like “if you have mental health”. What the hell… We all have “mental health” it’s the quality of it which matters and sorry but sitting around your house all the time and drinking won’t improve mental health. I’m truly shocked at how people buy into her waffle, there are women out here with mental ILLNESS with hardly a penny to their name (no help from Daddy) and are fabulous mothers and deserve praise. Sorry but she’s just a massive wet wipe and so self absorbed. I’ve also only been following a couple of days and already noticed her trip herself up with what she says on multiple occasions, people who follow her are clearly dim!
Thank goodness someone said this!!
It winds me up..exactly, we all have "mental health".....good, bad, in between, horrendous!!!
It's how we deal with the not so good that matters...she's basically a bloody wet lettuce who may have anxiety and poor mental health...but Jesus ....she contradicts herself so much ...I've no sympathy😳

2 jobs now. This morning she said ‘You know I have 2 jobs guys’ or something along those lines so I guess she just has more time on her hands now she only has 2 imaginary jobs.

I mean maybe she does have 2 jobs but she’s at home doing nothing more than people with one job, so call me suspicious.
I’m not even sure she has a job - just does social media and her income is gifts!

Also apparently one of us on here know her in real life and they will be loads easier to be tracked down lol. There’s nothing illegal going on here nobodies being threatening or abusive Aimee… apart from you last night on your live when you called us all the names under the sun.

I live near her but I don’t ‘know’ her. I’d love to know where she gets all her money from. Always out spending and the takeaways 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.